• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is IV location important? (Hands Vs. arm-crook)

Both. The inner wrist below your palm is really tender and the veins blow easily. There are some juicy veins on the sides of your wrist, but also a lot of nerves which hurt like fuck

There are some juicy veins on the sides of your wrist

I call them the juicy veins on side of the wrist too but they roll and move around a bit lol, was a heroin addict aged 17-21, never ever went in inner wrist, never thought too, ruined my elbow crooks and other viens leading up arm instead and went in hands, that don't hurt if you have bigger viens in your hands

And I didn't know nerves are near them juicy viens on side of wrist

They aren't really scarred just like above the crook is like a ball and hard u Kno what I mean I've been switching n putting heating pad n ice on it n massaging it ..I just wanna make sure it will be ok in couple days don't want it there forever I'm slowly getting clean I was doing four bag shots multiple times a day now I'm sniffing like two bags once a day n taking methadone slowly stopping

are you not mega sensitive there? i found wrist super painful. makes me cringe just thinking about it urgh.
I have a fairly high pain threshold.
And yes it can hurt when you register but I always get an instant hit there. I'll take a bit of discomfort for ease of access. Xd

it is, avoid arteries and iliac if u can and i think if u value ur life you can

I have a fairly high pain threshold.
And yes it can hurt when you register but I always get an instant hit there. I'll take a bit of discomfort for ease of access. Xd
Did u ever get the hardness in the crooks of your arms well like a little higher?? How long did it take to go away and get blood again