• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it true that baclofen feels 'dirty' and toxic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deruyityn

Bluelighter
I read this a couple of times in user's reports but don't know if it is a dose thing or if it feels like a heavy body load at any dose?

I hate drugs which feel shitty and body load like mdma and that shit.

That is why I was amazed when I first tried kratom where it would give me a sweet high and when it wore off you wouldnt even remember you took anything.

So where does baclofen fall in this scale?

Sorry, but we really need to keep the subject matter focused on harm reduction here. I understand that this was recently brought over from Other Drugs, but it really didn't belong there either. I know it can sometimes seem this way to an outsider of the forums, but our main goal on Bluelight is not to get people as high as they can get in the shortest amount of time, it's to help folks who do decide to use drugs do so in a safe manner.

Threads dedicated to how drugs "feel", interpretations/feelings regarding subjective effects are conversations better left to between you and your friends or through private message here on Bluelight. Baclofen is generally considered to be significantly less recreational than other alike drugs like Gabapentin (Neurontin), Pregabalin (Lyrica) and Phenibut. It's really not suitable for "fun" in my opinioin. Your experience may vary.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.