• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Is it safe to oxycodone 5mg & 60 mg codeine phosphate 2 of each tablets?

chrisp1995

Bluelighter
is it safe to take 5mg of oxypro (oxycodone and 60 mg of codeine phosphate or hydrocodeine together or is this fatal?

No. You will turn into a polka dotted purple people eater and start jumping around on the furniture and yelling at your Mom.

Yes. You will be fine taking that. I see you have asked that question before so if you were okay the last time you took this combo you will be fine this time as well.

Unless you happen to be wearing a green shirt with blue jeans in which case you will get a sudden desire to ride your bicycle around the house.

No. You will turn into a polka dotted purple people eater and start jumping around on the furniture and yelling at your Mom.

Yes. You will be fine taking that. I see you have asked that question before so if you were okay the last time you took this combo you will be fine this time as well.

Unless you happen to be wearing a green shirt with blue jeans in which case you will get a sudden desire to ride your bicycle around the house.
i didint end up taking that combination last time i sort of flapped it but i have already took 5mg of oxy and now want to go back to my usual routine of taking my codeine or hydrocodeine what would mix better? as i will have a few tablets of hydros or codeines? what would you say is better and safer

i didint end up taking that combination last time i sort of flapped it but i have already took 5mg of oxy and now want to go back to my usual routine of taking my codeine or hydrocodeine what would mix better? as i will have a few tablets of hydros or codeines? what would you say is better and safer
i might just put my mums knickers on my head and run round like i’m bat man

Ummmm............you have a few other threads open about this. Also you have a few threads open about that pesky pain in your side when you take opioids.

You said you were going to the Dr. What did they say by the way.

I know it can be frustrating when people don't comment on your other threads but making new ones isn't the way to go either.

The opioids you take are fine. You have a tolerance. You have been taking the same stuff for a looooonnnnnggggggg time. Why worry now?

Ummmm............you have a few other threads open about this. Also you have a few threads open about that pesky pain in your side when you take opioids.

You said you were going to the Dr. What did they say by the way.

I know it can be frustrating when people don't comment on your other threads but making new ones isn't the way to go either.

The opioids you take are fine. You have a tolerance. You have been taking the same stuff for a looooonnnnnggggggg time. Why worry now?
Thanks for asking bro still haven’t got anywhere i went doctors they sort of palmed me of had a quick feel said it’s ok so i insisted on a blood test i’ve got the blood test this wednesday coming to check my liver kidney enzymes and everything else i’m still getting these pains it feels like a knot in the back when ye get a massage when i put my fingers on it and it feels like a stretching pain that comes and goes the left side of my belly button but a bit lower wonder what it could be bro? and i worry because these pains and i won’t make no more threads just wanted to be cautious because i’ve never had oxypro before so i thought mixed with hydro or codeine it could be fatal. but what tablets would you take out of hydrocodeine or codeine with oxy pro?

You know very well what you can take and what you can't. Quit acting like you are clueless. You have 100 or more comments on your other threads like this one saying you are fine.

You take this stuff every day. So eat what ya want. You won't die. And you won't OD. Your doses are within reason.

If you were born in 1995 I'm pretty sure you know the answers to your own questions already anyway.

You know very well what you can take and what you can't. Quit acting like you are clueless. You have 100 or more comments on your other threads like this one saying you are fine.

You take this stuff every day. So eat what ya want. You won't die. And you won't OD. Your doses are within reason.

If you were born in 1995 I'm pretty sure you know the answers to your own questions already anyway.
Haha i actually don’t really know what a can take and can’t hence why i’m asking drug forum threads i don’t really experiment with opiates before the last year and when i have they are only codeine phosphate so i’m not really experienced with knowledge on tablets all i know is that mixing certain tablets together can be dangerous so asking for info

You've taken oxy and codeine before. Low doses. I've read your threads.

You asked and I answered. Have fun. Enjoy your day. Hope you have a great weekend. Stay safe.

You've taken oxy and codeine before. Low doses. I've read your threads.

You asked and I answered. Have fun. Enjoy your day. Hope you have a great weekend. Stay safe.
i haven’t taken oxy and codeine before i went to and backed out last time because i thought the mix could be deadly for someone who hasint took oxy before mixed with another opiate ye get me ?

Haha i actually don’t really know what a can take and can’t hence why i’m asking drug forum threads i don’t really experiment with opiates before the last year and when i have they are only codeine phosphate so i’m not really experienced with knowledge on tablets all i know is that mixing certain tablets together can be dangerous so asking for info
You are right to ask questions and don’t just go ahead taking something that may be dangerous.

The reason @Nurse Ratched is a bit annoyed is because you’re opening lots of threads to ask the same type of thing. Just have one thread and if you’ve another question post on it and it will bump it up the list on the forum.

If you’ve pain around your bellybutton it’s most likely your digestive tract. Take the osmotic laxative, it will help. Codeine slows the whole digestive tract, if you’re eating very high fibre food I’d probably avoid them also.

Still, go to your Dr again and get those bloods done.

Assume oxy is ten times the potency of codeine, which you are familiar with. Mixing opiates can give an effect greater than the sum of their two parts in some cases. I found 10mg oxycodone plus 60 milligrams codeine felt like twice as much codeine and a little better.

No, it's not 100% safe. Mixing strong opioids never is. You have to base your intake on your own experience and experiences. Nobody can tell you what that is but you.

Part of harm reduction is taking personal accountability, so play it safe. Oxycodone can be quite strong.

Also, by hydrocodeine, do you mean dihydrocodeine or hydrocodone? Big difference potency-wise.

Assume oxy is ten times the potency of codeine, which you are familiar with. Mixing opiates can give an effect greater than the sum of their two parts in some cases. I found 10mg oxycodone plus 60 milligrams codeine felt like twice as much codeine and a little better.

No, it's not 100% safe. Mixing strong opioids never is. You have to base your intake on your own experience and experiences. Nobody can tell you what that is but you.

Part of harm reduction is taking personal accountability, so play it safe. Oxycodone can be quite strong.

Also, by hydrocodeine, do you mean dihydrocodeine or hydrocodone? Big difference potency-wise.
sorry for my mistake i meant dihydrocodeine what’s more stronger out of them two? and what would you personally mix with oxypro if you have no tolerance to oxy’s codeine or dehydrocodeine my bad for saying hydrocodeine i meant dehydro thanks for your reply mate

You are right to ask questions and don’t just go ahead taking something that may be dangerous.

The reason @Nurse Ratched is a bit annoyed is because you’re opening lots of threads to ask the same type of thing. Just have one thread and if you’ve another question post on it and it will bump it up the list on the forum.

If you’ve pain around your bellybutton it’s most likely your digestive tract. Take the osmotic laxative, it will help. Codeine slows the whole digestive tract, if you’re eating very high fibre food I’d probably avoid them also.

I was going to mention his colon?? Only because a friend of mine just got diagnosed with diverticulitis. Fucking painful. Dude doesn't seem to be in as much pain.

sorry to re post different threads guys im new to these forums i’ll do as you said and just comment on the original post sorry to bother you guys i’ll make sure that i just stick to the one post and thanks for understanding just don’t want to cause any more harm to my self or stomach mixing with out any knowledge i haven’t ever had oxy before i only had the one 5 mg so not very strong but now i just prefere to take my usual routine of codeine or dehydrocodeine not sure which one would be more better to mix with a oxy in my system the safer option haha

I was going to mention his colon?? Only because a friend of mine just got diagnosed with diverticulitis. Fucking painful. Dude doesn't seem to be in as much pain.
It could be colon issues i hardly pass vowel movements as much now and i just hope it’s not my kidneys or liver, it’s only like slight pain like a over stretch or a stich of running that comes and goes, to the lower left of my belly button more on the sides by my obliques.

It could be colon issues i hardly pass vowel movements as much now and i just hope it’s not my kidneys or liver, it’s only like slight pain like a over stretch or a stich of running that comes and goes, to the lower left of my belly button more on the sides by my obliques.
Again I say, take an osmotic laxative!!! It will help, trust me.

Again I say, take an osmotic laxative!!! It will help, trust me.
i will do that’s deffintly on my list now, the nurse i spoke to earlier regarding my blood test on wednesday said them tablets aren’t toxic to kidney or liver, it is more likely down to bowel movement and bowel pain due to the codeine

sorry for my mistake i meant dihydrocodeine what’s more stronger out of them two? and what would you personally mix with oxypro if you have no tolerance to oxy’s codeine or dehydrocodeine my bad for saying hydrocodeine i meant dehydro thanks for your reply mate
Some people find codeine stronger, others find dihydrocodeine stronger. I find they are about equal in potency, but prefer codeine.

Hydrocodone is an American drug (Vicodin). It's similar to the strength of oxycodone.

I don't want to make suggestions on what you should take, that's up to you and you alone

Some people find codeine stronger, others find dihydrocodeine stronger. I find they are about equal in potency, but prefer codeine.

Hydrocodone is an American drug (Vicodin). It's similar to the strength of oxycodone.

I don't want to make suggestions on what you should take, that's up to you and you alone
thanks for the reply mate in my expierence with them both i think codeine phosphate is faster acting and works better dehydro longer lasting but more sedative where as codeine more energetic haha it’s mad i have 60 mg codeine phosphate and 30 mg dehydro