• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it safe to mix this much oxy and Xanax?

Fiend7124

Greenlighter
I just picked up 60 mg of oxy (I used to be a heroin addict but I'm assuming my tolerance has lowered in the 8 months I've been clean) and maybe 5 or 6 bars of the 3 mg xanax. The real one's. I'm kinda notorious for binging drugs and taking fucking idiotic amounts at the same time especially when I just pick up and I have a lot at my disposal. It's worth noting I've taken 1.5 mg of Klonopin a night and I eat xanax like they're candy. If I were to do something really stupid like I don't know take all the oxy and xanax at the same time would I be alright? Or should i find somewhere to hide my benzos because I kinda compulsively redose?

3mg xanax bars??? Never heard of those, I think you mean the 2mgs or ive never heard of those... that is not a question that can be answered, it would vary from person to person, but to someone with no tolerance 60mgs of oxycodone and 10 or 12 mgs of xanax would be lethal most likely.

Suffice to say dont do that, and start slowly with the oxycodone only and if you must take only a very small dosage of the benzo.

I had up to recently taken Xanax .5 and up to 90mg or 120 of oxycodone/contin. I put this into my pic line from a recent injury. It was fortunate that I was in the hospital because I coded and when I woke up there were 5 doctors looking over me. I was fortunate not to die. Don't make this mistake, you may then make sure you have Narcan RIGHT in front of you. You can go from feeling high to loopy to passing out to dying in a 5 minute time period.

I just picked up 60 mg of oxy (I used to be a heroin addict but I'm assuming my tolerance has lowered in the 8 months I've been clean) and maybe 5 or 6 bars of the 3 mg xanax. The real one's. I'm kinda notorious for binging drugs and taking fucking idiotic amounts at the same time especially when I just pick up and I have a lot at my disposal. It's worth noting I've taken 1.5 mg of Klonopin a night and I eat xanax like they're candy. If I were to do something really stupid like I don't know take all the oxy and xanax at the same time would I be alright? Or should i find somewhere to hide my benzos because I kinda compulsively redose?
Yeah 60mg and Xanax is definitely overkill. If we were talking 5-20mg oxy and a little Xanax you?d probably be ok, but 60mg (w/o tolerance) and benzodiazepines (with tolerance) sounds like a recipe for disaster.
Take the oxy first, since you have zero tolerance 30mg should do the trick ;), wait about 6-8 hours and enjoy your high, then you can start contemplating taking the Xanax. I hope this helps and as always stay safe