• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Is it safe to mix Propylhexedrine and Methadone

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmpetr2kk

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. Please forgive me if im in the wrong forum, I'm still fairly new to bluelight and this seems like the right place but I could be wrong.
Anyway, I searched the threads here on this subject, but only found one that did not answer my question and was a bit off topic.
I've been using Propylhexedrine, a Pharmaceutical stimulant found in Benzedrex inhalers. I'm considering mixing it with Methadone to try and achieve a speedball effect. I have searched the web extensively to no avail, perhaps because Propylhexedrine use is not too common. The drug interaction sites are no help because they don't consider that the Propylhexedrine is being extracted from the benzedrex inhalers and ingested orally.
So my question is has anyone had any experience with this combination, or if anyone who is more educated than I concerning drugs could shed some light on this subject for me. I'm not going to try this unless I can find some info that suggests it's not too dangerous. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and thank you!

No. Using propylhexedrine, removed from a Benzedrex inhaler, is harmful due to its cardiotoxic effects. It is also being used in dosages much higher then ever intended. Mixing it with an opioid may mask pain signals, coming from your heart.

Ha! I'm on propylhexadrine now, and I've used it many types on top of methadone. Not at all to contradict what my man Speed King just said-in all honesty it sounds like he knows more about the stim than I do, I've just used it on and off as a cheap alternative to amphetamines.

Here's the thing though, you're just not going to get a speedball effect out of combining the two. Of course I suppose this comes down to conjecture, that is, what you consider a 'Speed Ball'. In my dictionary a speed ball is mixing cocaine and heroin into one shot. I would also consider a hit of crack before a shot of dope a speed ball too. Mixing Crystal and heroin/opiate IV is a goof ball.

In my book, just mixing oral opiates and stimulants does not create anything close to that great as god, dangerous as the devil high that comes from confusing the hell out of your CNS with multiple IV drugs administered at the same time. If you're going to use stims and opiates in the same day, the best thing to do is to use the opiate to come down off the stimulant, or I suppose, if you felt over sedated by the opiate, to use the stim to bring you back up a bit.

I do want to back up what SK said, frequent propylhexadrine use cannot be healthy. I've gone on 1-2 week binges of using the shit daily, and it started making me feel kind of crappy. I remember have some weird visual disturbances as well, and propyl causes pretty sever vasoconstriction which can be very uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.