• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Is it safe to mix adderall/vyvanse with dxm?

Of those things you named pretty sure that glycerin is fine and propylene glycol. The polysorbate is a preservative I think and I don't know about the other

Yeah but how much to take for a beginner. The absolute minimum amount where I can expect some sort of return an investment LOL. I can already get it without guaifenesin I would never take it with that s***. At least the last couple times I looked I saw that they had it both with and without. But I was just curious and wound up spending my money on a couple of boxes of loperamide you can never have enough of that laying around, especially with winter approaching and lockdowns a virtual certainty. They're going to turn the screws this time.
If it’s instant release 60 mg, 120 mg if it’s xr, and ya glycerin is fine but only in small amounts, it can cause diarrhea if you drink enough I’m pretty sure, i know if you squirt it up your butt, it makes you shit.

Of those things you named pretty sure that glycerin is fine and propylene glycol. The polysorbate is a preservative I think and I don't know about the other... here's a trick I learned a while back when I was living in a vibrant City Center like 10 years ago. The best dollar stores are the generic no names, they tend to have products for example dextromethorphan with like two ingredients. Oh also back when there was a city with people and life going on there are all sorts of people from all over Latin America especially Central America and I would buy virtually any prescription medicine. Which was a good thing because I didn't have health insurance at the time nor did I want it, however be able to buy for twenty or thirty bucks a course of amoxicillin erythromycin or something else was nice to have. There was a lady who sold a remedy made in Guatemala I think that had 2 mg diazepam in these big individually wrapped tablets along with B vitamins. They were a lifesaver. Only they were expensive I always had to haggle with her. She knew the score

If it’s instant release 60 mg, 120 mg if it’s xr, and ya glycerin is fine but only in small amounts, it can cause diarrhea if you drink enough I’m pretty sure, i know if you squirt it up your butt, it makes you shit.
That's just taking twice as much as a normal dose. I'd be amazed if it did anything to me because of my history and current use of about 12 to 15 grams of Kratom a day. But I appreciate your cautious approach

That's just taking twice as much as a normal dose. I'd be amazed if it did anything to me because of my history and current use of about 12 to 15 grams of Kratom a day. But I appreciate your cautious approach
It is highly dependent on body weight, but according to erowid, a light dose is 100-200mg,
Common is 200-400mg, strong is 300-600mg, heavy 600 - 1500mg

Okay I bought a bottle of tussin long-acting cough 30mg/10mL dextromethorphan HBr generic brand w/inactive ingredients: citric acid dextrose ethyl alcohol 1.4% fd&c red #40 flavor glycerin high fructose corn syrup Menthol purified water saccharin sodium and sodium benzoate.

4 oz or 118 ml so just under 360 mg if I down the whole bottle. Which I probably don't want to be doing. My major question is empty stomach essential? How long will it last? I don't want it to interfere with any commitments

Looked at a few dxm threads, don't get what they mean by first second third plateau

How popular is this combo? Is this a common researched combination? All I can say is if it's not an interesting topic to a lot of people it there's probably a reason. Just a thought.