• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Is it safe to mix adderall/vyvanse with dxm?

I wouldn't. It's kind of a weird combo. What about a little bit of pot with DXM which I'm actually not in any way suggesting you do take and I've never tried it myself I just never had any interest in cough syrups unless they had at least something more in them.. here is medline's list of overdose symptoms, first one was cut off: breathing problems.
Polish-20211022-201817449.jpg

I have no idea how much dextromethorphan u plan to take but why lower your seizure threshold and increase the chance for palpitations? Not worth it to me. be good to yourself

I wouldn't. It's kind of a weird combo. What about a little bit of pot with DXM which I'm actually not in any way suggesting you do take and I've never tried it myself I just never had any interest in cough syrups unless they had at least something more in them.. here is medline's list of overdose symptoms, first one was cut off: breathing problems.
Polish-20211022-201817449.jpg

I have no idea how much dextromethorphan u plan to take but why lower your seizure threshold and increase the chance for palpitations? Not worth it to me. be good to yourself
Is having high blood pressure and a rapid heartbeat signs of serotonin syndrome? Those have always just been part of the trip for me, anyway, I figured the seizure threshold thing and the heart problems can be treated with gabapentin and clonidine, that’s what I usually do

Basically adderall works mainly with dopamine I think, and dxm works with serotonin, so I don’t think there wil br a major reaction, I think adderall releases serotonin, but a lot less than meth

So I think if I started out with like 15 mg of vyvanse, it would feel super cool

How does dxm work what does it do
It has serotonin reuptake inhibiting effects, and nmda antagonism mainly. It also very weakly attaches to opiate receptors, I think there’s other effects,but that’s off the top of my head

I’m on it right now, and I took a lot of subutex too, I’m smoking some dank weed too

It’s a good night for poly oly dog. 🐶

I’m on it right now, and I took a lot of subutex too, I’m smoking some dank weed too

It’s a good night for poly oly dog. 🐶
Well there you go. You're on two very powerful things why would you want to disassociate yourself from that? I don't even know how much you have to take but I know that it's like a ton. Anyway I'm sure you're going to be fine and if not well I'll be sad to see you memorialized for robo of all things

Well there you go. You're on two very powerful things why would you want to disassociate yourself from that? I don't even know how much you have to take but I know that it's like a ton. Anyway I'm sure you're going to be fine and if not well I'll be sad to see you memorialized for robo of all things
I’ll be safe, don’t worry, I only took 390 mg extended release

It’s nice to know someone would care though if I did od

That’s part of the reason I finally made an account on bluelight, I saw captain heroins memorial, I saw how much people cared about him,.

I thought, I want people to care about me like that.

I have my girlfriend and my family, but I don’t have any friends :(

I’ll be safe, don’t worry, I only took 390 mg extended release

It’s nice to know someone would care though if I did od
I have no idea whether that's a big dose or not but I'm glad that your using extended release.

I got here maybe a month or two after he died. And he's had an impact on me

Not as much as you though I consider you a friend and I hope you consider me a friend.

I thought, I want people to care about me like that.

I have my girlfriend and my family, but I don’t have any friends
You're a mellow guy who says some funny things. Not waving his arms around like me trying to be shocking and funny and get attention. But just cool. You're lucky to have a significant other although anybody who thinks they can find utter and total fulfillment in one other person is deluding themselves. I hope you mind your parents 😀
It’s a medium dose, not super high, not low

I have a tolerance too
I suppose if I'm bored out of my skull one day I'm going to try it. You can get it at the dollar store. How many 4 oz bottles do I have to drink? The normal dosage between 15 and 30 mg right

You're a mellow guy who says some funny things. Not waving his arms around like me trying to be shocking and funny and get attention. But just cool. You're lucky to have a significant other although anybody who thinks they can find utter and total fulfillment in one other person is deluding themselves. I hope you mind your parents 😀

I suppose if I'm bored out of my skull one day I'm going to try it. You can get it at the dollar store. How many 4 oz bottles do I have to drink? The normal dosage between 15 and 30 mg right
You need to read the inactive ingredients and look for , poly ethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, glycerin, propylene glycol, those all make you puke Andy shit your self if you eat a lot of them. Then check the active ingredients and make sure their isn’t anything more than dextromethorphan and guaifensin

You need to read the inactive ingredients and look for , poly ethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, glycerin, propylene glycol, those all make you puke Andy shit your self if you eat a lot of them. Then check the active ingredients and make sure their isn’t anything more than dextromethorphan and guaifensin
Yeah but how much to take for a beginner. The absolute minimum amount where I can expect some sort of return an investment LOL. I can already get it without guaifenesin I would never take it with that s***. At least the last couple times I looked I saw that they had it both with and without. But I was just curious and wound up spending my money on a couple of boxes of loperamide you can never have enough of that laying around, especially with winter approaching and lockdowns a virtual certainty. They're going to turn the screws this time.