• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is it possible to live after taking NBOMe?

JadedTabs

Bluelighter
Almost every report I have heard of people taking NBOMe they end up dying. I just wanted to know if it is possible to take NBOMe and survive.

Yes, in fact there's some people that enjoy nbome's and seek them out specifically.

You hear about NBOMe fatalities a lot because the fact that they have killed repeatedly is pretty significantly bad for psychedelics, but the fact of the matter is that the majority of people who take them live through it, otherwise they wouldn't still be so popular on the streets. Whether or not they are damaged by it may be a different question however, which I don't believe has been definitely answered one way or the other.

Almost every report I have heard of people taking NBOMe they end up dying.

reports of fatality due to nbome intoxication is somewhat overplayed by the media. For the most part, when dosed at responsible levels (below 1mg/session), they are simply strong selective psychedelic drugs.

Occasional usage in a controlled setting won't damage you permanently. Reckless usage of it on a daily basis, or in combination with a dozen synthetic stimulants, or whatever, ... then you'll end up with serious problems.

I've taken a couple various NBOMes in various settings, and I'm still walking and mentally sound.

I've heard here in PD from people who only took them a few times and exacerbated an, up to that point pretty much latent, anxiety disorder. Also in highly susceptible people HPPD can be triggered quickly, although indeed in most cases that takes repeated use and/or high doses.

But the nuance is that the above will most probably not happen to the majority, so often it should turn out okay... I am just a little uncomfortable with you (also as admin) seeming to guarantee that occasional usage won't [in any case] cause serious damage. And no permanent damage is rare to begin with, I will admit that organic tissue damage does not seem to be intrinsic to use in any manner whatsoever, that would only be a consequence of such life-threatening acute reactions of those unfortunate ones.

I've also taken a couple various NBOMes (can count on one hand), and apart from distractingly cold feet one of those times it did not seem to pose health problems. But individual testimonies should never be generalized.

The problem with them is compared to LSD the safety margin when you dose is significantly lower. Particularly when they are laid on tabs close to 1mg and sold to unsuspecting punters who are used to drop 2-3 tabs of LSD without a second thought. There are too many stories of experienced trippers being fine on a single dose then batshit crazy coupled with card vascular issues on 1 1/2 or 2.

Deaths are not that frequent, but compared to LSD which is relatively fatality free, it is significant enough to be cautious of them.

I used NBOMe's with success every week for a summer vacation and lived. The effects do sort of scare me however, the drug feels a lot more toxic than LSD.

You probably won't die but NBOMe certainly isn't good for you

It's like Russian roulette. Why is that worth it to anyone? AL-LAD and 1P are widely available.

Some people claim to actually enjoy them. Personally I can't imagine liking them so much more than safe psychedelics that it'd be worth the risk.

I've read it's very visual with little in the way of mental effects. I can see how that would be attractive to some people.

I bought 2C-B off the net, but it turned out to be 2C-I or something, and it felt dirty as heck. The psychedelic high had this bootleg feel to it.

I've read it's very visual with little in the way of mental effects. I can see how that would be attractive to some people.

Wrong. Most NBOMe's have a very strong mental component that I found to be disturbing. The thought loops and cracked out mental stimulation is actually pretty unpleasant and can be very scary to a new user.

LSD at low doses is very visual and has little mental effects IME.

Wrong. Most NBOMe's have a very strong mental component that I found to be disturbing. The thought loops and cracked out mental stimulation is actually pretty unpleasant and can be very scary to a new user.

I've never touched them myself, but people can have idiosyncratic reactions.

LSD at low doses is very visual and has little mental effects IME.

This is the opposite of my experiences with every psychedelic except AL-LAD.

I've never touched them myself, but people can have idiosyncratic reactions.

This is the opposite of my experiences with every psychedelic except AL-LAD.

You're right. I've just never heard of that before, and I have been people who have done NBOMe's a lot.

Yeah. I'd go 600ug to start.

The (common 1000ug) bloggers feel like 400ug LSD. Like "FFS these visuals are so damn busy I don't know if it's the wall or the ceiling...or fuck...OMG? Who do I call out for help? I forget..." Like LSD, less mind fuck way way way more visuals. A swirly mess of inebriation.

I experimented quite a lot with NBOMe, starting when they were relativity new & there was little to no information. When i first tried 25C-NBOMe there was no literature (that i was aware of) saying they were only buccally active, so the first one i consume sublingually and had very minimal effects, the next few times after i found some info i tried holding a tab in my mouth for 20 minutes but still only got threshold effects. After those attempts one of my friends came up with the idea of sticking the tab up your nose, this produced one of the most mind shattering visual trips ive ever had, the peak was pretty much sensory overload (vision going white) & total confusion.

My friends & i continued to experiment with them, taking larger doses & combining with MXE, nitrous & what ever seemed like a good idea, while not really having a full understanding of the fire we were playing with. To us they were awesome, dirt cheap & because of the short duration preferable to LSD at parties. Over the time i took numerous doses of 25C/25I/25B, had some down right horrible experiences with two tabs of 25-I 1000mcg from memory, so i generally stuck to 25C which i pushed to stupid doses of 3.2mg. This went of for 12-18 months if not longer, by that stage i had a pretty good understanding of the dangers & had read about numerous deaths but continued down the path. It wasnt until a friend of mine combined 25i/25c/25b after smoking meth for the last 24 hours & was thrown into seizures & a potential OD that i decided it was time to stop!

After all is said & done i still have to say 25c-NBOMe is my favorite psychedelic, nice clean visuals, with no real mental aspect to the trip, no insight or lesson learnt from the trip, it does not push you to look at your self or the world around you in different ways or make you question your core beliefs where as the classic psychedelics generally push you in this direction. These days i take psychedelics maybe a couple of times a year & definitely dont go out with the intention to abuse them like i did with LSD.

Im not sure if i have any lingering side effects from NBOMe, i went into it aleready having HPPD & pretty bad anxiety both which have improved since despite constant drug use.

Sorry i was supposed to write a short post about enjoying NBOMe but it somehow turned into my life story! Rant over!