• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it possible to kick semi-comfortably with what I have?

Topmid

Bluelighter
Sorry if this is not allowed. I want to post this in the Other Drugs forum but my phone will not even give me the option to select a prefix so I am unable to post my thread there. So I decided to post it here. Mods can you please move this to Other Drugs and if it needs a prefix then bupe or heroin will do

I shoot up anywhere from .6g to 1g of black tar a day. I got forced into a vacation with the family and we are driving from Texas to Virginia. We will be there for 2 weeks. I did my last shot this morning around 8 and it is almost 3:30 in the afternoon and I still feel fine. But I know that I will be feeling like hell soon. It's coming quick... anyways, I will be in the car until late tomorrow so idk how that's gonna pan out but even once we get there I will have zero connections for anything. I have one 4mg Suboxone strip, one 5.7mg zubsolv tablet, about 5oz of Imodium liquid, and some tagamet. That is all I have. Last time I took a sub I took a whole 4mg strip and it barely did shit. I've never tried zubsolv but I heard people get good results from snorting it. So I think I wanna try that. I just need help with a good dosing schedule to best utilize the small amount of meds that I have. I want to at least enjoy some of my vacation and not feel like absolute shit the whole time. Can anyone help me out with a good plan please? I may try to see a sub doctor when I get out there but for now this is all I've got. Thanks.

You might try cutting the tablet into quarters and same for the strip. I don't think you could stretch that for 2 weeks though.
(Homeless ------ > BDD)

Nope that won't last two weeks, you did the right thing getting the immodium though! Go to the store and get yourself some lope pills, that'll help tremendously!

Hopeless 7nos

I know this might sound like bad advice , but Virginia is like h / pill capital of America lol , if you end up becoming desperate after a few days and really sick and nothing seems to help maybe try to find some weed around or you could probably take your time over a few days and find something opiate related I bet you. I'm not saying go do that look for drugs but I can't imagine going on a vacation like that sick fuck that I guess I'm a pussy. If u can tough it out I wish you the best of luck. Immodium helps only so much with your tolerance , take as minimal bupe as possible 1-2 mgs every 6-12 hours

Surprised it hasn't been said yet but make sure not to take the Sub until in wd full fledged

No, what you have will not be enough. Sorry to say you'll be forced to suffer through withdrawal or to cop locally. The best thing that you can do is to allow yourself to go into full on withdrawal and take the smallest possible amount of bupe every 24-36 hours but this is not likely to cover you, I'm afraid. It will help though, a long with some loperamide, Benadryl, any benzo you can lay hands on. Also Kratom is more and more easily sourced, you might find it sold OTC somewhere near where you are staying.

That's shitty sorry you have to go through this. I'm going to be detoxing this week(bdays in 4 days) cold turkey so I'm kinda in the same boat. I recommend trying to get some shit wherever you are going on vacation I bet there will be a way for you to score some type of opiate. Ask somebody that looks like they use and then if your trying to get clean do it when you come back so you can at least have fun on vacation. Sorry if that isn't very good influencing but I'm just being real. Good luck *_*

That's shitty sorry you have to go through this. I'm going to be detoxing this week(bdays in 4 days) cold turkey so I'm kinda in the same boat. I recommend trying to get some shit wherever you are going on vacation I bet there will be a way for you to score some type of opiate. Ask somebody that looks like they use and then if your trying to get clean do it when you come back so you can at least have fun on vacation. Sorry if that isn't very good influencing but I'm just being real. Good luck *_*

Why are you posting a year old + thread, lol?

Wait 18- 24 hrs until full wds set from last opiod use! Need to be full wds before taking either med try to avoid precipitated wds!!!

Day 1-
Take 2 mg sub. You won't feel 100% day one because sub will take a little time to build up and bond to receptors try to refrain from taking everything at once it will not make you feel better you honestly are not going to feeel that great but this willl help u . If you can stay with this plan . Suboxane is your gold right now needs to build up this dose will take away 75% wds , It's a diminishing return . More will not fix you less will be better let it work for you .

Day 2-
Wait 12 hours after your first dose of suboxane and take your other 2 mgs of sub
This sub dose will be the one that you will start feeling better ,these doses spread out are very important it needs time to bond if you don't give it time doubling up will not make you feel better hold out !!!!!! Less is more trust !!

Split subzole into 4 depending on brand it may be tough but just do it it's all I got
one piece for next 3 days
last quarter split in half it will be small but use this for two more days
take one then very last piece split again it will be very small

dissolve under toungue try to keep toungue to press for five minutes to dissolve. same with the suboxane tongue to press swallow spit after but needs to absorb under toungue !!

If u can..... bail this road trip!

2 mg dose of sub will help w 75% wds
Less is more with sub and this will be the most efficient use of what you have

Good luck to you try to stick to this plan it will help allot . U will not feel 100% at all but you also will be able to get through the biggest wd with what you have

Best of luck keep us updated !!
Also in my own experiences Driving will help with anxiety at night while you cannot sleep I'm not sure what you situation is but it will help also keep your mind off trying to score or find more drugs somwhere just make things worse just take it as it comes and try to relax . I've been stuck on a plane for 4hrs full blown wds w nothing I can't imagine a road trip.

*****be sure not to take sub before time allotted you will be in precipated wds stuck in a car*** take sub doses seriously this is your gold man !!!!!'!! Good luck
!!!!!!!!!!!!!