• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is it placebo???????????????????????????

Tomice

Greenlighter
Hey guys just joined. Have always used the site for information on drugs as I have experimented with drugs as any normal err average joe would. Ive hit a new low as I have tried the one drug I told myself I never would (speed) and have now been iv. Just wait it gets worse... So Ive been fiending, like hard as I have been unable to aquire some for about a week and decided to melt the resin off my pipes and use that (discusting i know) as ironic as it sounds I carefully filtered it to the best of my ability using a micron filter and even so as to added the tinyiest bit of alcohol to disinfect it (dont ask I got the idea from a guy on the forum who was responding to a person who was enlightening the idea). Then i shot the surprisingly clear brown colored remains up my veins. I felt the normal rush but my right hand went hot and red from the knuckle to fingertips, and the left one went cold. They are both fine now but I am feeling a bit nausious, which got me thinking. What are some concerns about commiting the filthy act that I just did? Is it Placebo? I am a overthinker and would like some insight on what others thought. I apologize if i had commited any violations, I just want to know what could be the possible outcomes. Other than the slight uneasy feeling I feel completely fine but I know when you IV you skip the filtering process of the body so Im really worried and hope it doesnt end up being the biggest mistake of my life. Thanks in advance and sorry for the novel, didnt even realize I wrote so much. :(:?8(

after reading your thread, I'd say go seek medical treatment as soon as possible, and do not drive yourself.

What is the point in not?

The average joe doesnt iv and smoke methamphetamine! I am just saying you stopped experimenting a looooong time ago imo. Having sex with a guy once drunk in college is experimenting regularly have full penetration gay sex regularly is no longer experimenting its being gay. Nothing wrong with that but just saying.