• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is it okay for opposite sex cousins to share the same bed?

Are you serious? Why not?

I even slept a lot of time in the same bed with my best friend who is homo, but sorry for her, I'm totally hetero. She tried to touch me but I didn't want to hurt her because I know exactly she wouldn't touch me when there were no real feelings, so I apologized and it was OK. We are still best friends. I just don't like her new girlfriend. Like always: when somebody has a new relationship you can't go out with them and so on because they stay in bed or wherever 24/7. She is also jealous at me, because I have short hair and that's so stupid: OF COURSE I MUST BE HOMO! I feel this as a discrimination, to be honest. And I told her. Since that she does not talk to me anymore :ROFLMAO: and I can spend the nights through with my beloved best friend, which is also funny because of my short hair we MUST be together. People are so stupid - when they would just think about it, OK - stupid. But they are so lovely and ask if the can see us kissing and so on..... I remember one totally stupid guy had even paid us for kissing in front of him...

How long will it last until nobody is thinking the fuck about things like that anymore???

JJ

Last edited:
If they're both anti-social to the point of no friends, then NO, a big one. If they have a life of their own, nothing wrong -- no one's perfect, it's ok to have up-side down. He might financially be in a foxhole and looking for a spot to crush and if his cousin' s down for, I don't see anything wrong.

I had no idea we had so many people on bluelight interested in fucking their cousins. :p

Personally I don't even like my cousins.

Do you have any hot cousins though? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'll be honest, I have some cousins that are absolutely gorgeous and I rarely know them, but as a young boy I remember struggling with my feelings of attraction toward them.

Interesting enough, at 30 years old, I found out my father wasn't my biological father and I have no blood relation to those cousins. So at least I don't feel so weird for thinking they were hot when I was younger.

In all seriousness though, I think you really hit on an important topic earlier - how the relationship with some cousins doesn't allow that aversion to develop because you rarely see them.

In regards to the OP, my initial assumption is your parents are just trying to be courteous for the cousin coming to stay with you and doesn't want her to feel uncomfortable sleeping with a sexual, adult male.

I don't think it has much to do with homosexuality, genders, or how the OP feels.

I think it has everything to do with how the female cousin would feel about it.

For 2 weeks? Yes, it would be weird for me. I would only be ok with it if there was no where else to sleep. Like no where 😳

it is not ok you're probably go to hell, it only is allowed homosexual intercourse among familiars to avoid consanguinity

Yeah I'm real scared.
God doesn't exist and therefor neither does hell (btw, if you believe it is a real place - which you seem to - that means it is a proper noun and requires a capitalisation (y) "Hell").
Also, Adam and Eve were the first people, right? And they have Cain (Abel doesn't count since he was killed by Cain)....yet they then mad their own kids....so Cain must have fucking his mom, right? And then this must have continued for many generation. Since god was coolbeans with all that, then logically he is very PRO-incest...or would be if he existed.
So your point is moot.

Are you serious? Why not?

I even slept a lot of time in the same bed with my best friend who is homo, but sorry for her, I'm totally hetero. She tried to touch me but I didn't want to hurt her because I know exactly she wouldn't touch me when there were no real feelings, so I apologized and it was OK. We are still best friends. I just don't like her new girlfriend. Like always: when somebody has a new relationship you can't go out with them and so on because they stay in bed or wherever 24/7. She is also jealous at me, because I have short hair and that's so stupid: OF COURSE I MUST BE HOMO! I feel this as a discrimination, to be honest. And I told her. Since that she does not talk to me anymore :ROFLMAO: and I can spend the nights through with my beloved best friend, which is also funny because of my short hair we MUST be together. People are so stupid - when they would just think about it, OK - stupid. But they are so lovely and ask if the can see us kissing and so on..... I remember one totally stupid guy had even paid us for kissing in front of him...

How long will it last until nobody is thinking the fuck about things like that anymore???

JJ

This is VERY confusing. Are you male or female?
Am I right with this: You are both female. She is gay and you are straight. While sleeping in the same bed, she sexually touched you (which btw, is pretty Chester the Molester vibes if she KNEW you were straight and therefor the interest was definitely not reciprocal)...but then for some reason YOU apologised to HER....also, why would short hair make you a lesbian?

If you were talking to me when you asked "are you serious" then yeah, I thought my cousin was hot, so I made a movie and he fucked me.

It was the second sexual event tbf

The first time....okay so I'm 23 and he's 18 and I never found him hot until he came over for Christmas after me not having seen him for a while and he had matured a lot and gotten hot. I flirted with him a bit and later when he left, he waited till nobody was looking and gave me a tight hug and kiss on the cheek goodbye.
On New Years, I went to his house (well, my Aunts house AKA his mom). He had been making out with his GF and mu Aunt had walked in and asked her to leave. Like TWENTY minutes later (I was alone with him in his room) he was STILL hard from that. He saw me looking and, blushing, laughed and said she'd left him with blue balls.
I said "Looks like you could use a hand haha....or a mouth?". I figured - what with my sense of humour - if he reacted badly, it would be pretty easy to pass it off as a joke....but one thing lead to another and I sucked his dick.

So, yah, INCEST BBY. We're only related by blood anyway/.

This is VERY confusing. Are you male or female?
Am I right with this: You are both female. She is gay and you are straight. While sleeping in the same bed, she sexually touched you (which btw, is pretty Chester the Molester vibes if she KNEW you were straight and therefor the interest was definitely not reciprocal)...but then for some reason YOU apologised to HER....also, why would short hair make you a lesbian?

If you were talking to me when you asked "are you serious" then yeah, I thought my cousin was hot, so I made a movie and he fucked me.

It was the second sexual event tbf

The first time....okay so I'm 23 and he's 18 and I never found him hot until he came over for Christmas after me not having seen him for a while and he had matured a lot and gotten hot. I flirted with him a bit and later when he left, he waited till nobody was looking and gave me a tight hug and kiss on the cheek goodbye.
On New Years, I went to his house (well, my Aunts house AKA his mom). He had been making out with his GF and mu Aunt had walked in and asked her to leave. Like TWENTY minutes later (I was alone with him in his room) he was STILL hard from that. He was me looking and, blushing, laughed and said she'd left him with blue balls.
I said "Looks like you could use a hand haha....or a mouth?". I figured - what with my sense of humour - if he reacted badly, it would be pretty easy to pass it off as a joke....but one thing lead to another and I sucked his dick.

So, yah, INCEST BBY. We're only related by blood anyway/.

We are both female. I just quoted a picture of mine - these are my short hair and that's why I'm from time to time followed by Lesbians. :) (Picture Megathread)

Yeah I'm real scared.
God doesn't exist and therefor neither does hell (btw, if you believe it is a real place - which you seem to - that means it is a proper noun and requires a capitalisation (y) "Hell").
Also, Adam and Eve were the first people, right? And they have Cain (Abel doesn't count since he was killed by Cain)....yet they then mad their own kids....so Cain must have fucking his mom, right? And then this must have continued for many generation. Since god was coolbeans with all that, then logically he is very PRO-incest...or would be if he existed.
So your point is moot.

No no. He WAS pro incest. Then he outlawed it later. :)

Haha? pfffff........ ;)

JJ

Oh ignore me, I'm drunk (on hand sanitiser! lmao).

Interesting fact: NOBODY is more than 85% straight or 85% gay (proved in studies involving 10's of thousands of people and using pupil dilation which is the only method by which participants cannot lie or cheat).....you SURE you had zero interest in her? I believe you if not...I'm not into vagina myself, although I have had sex with women while very drunk.

Oh ignore me, I'm drunk (on hand sanitiser! lmao).

Interesting fact: NOBODY is more than 85% straight or 85% gay (proved in studies involving 10's of thousands of people and using pupil dilation which is the only method by which participants cannot lie or cheat).....you SURE you had zero interest in her? I believe you if not...I'm not into vagina myself, although I have had sex with women while very drunk.

Hey,

i never said it couldn't happen. But not with my best friend whom I don't want to hurt. Who knows what will happen in the future? I'm open for everything, because normally I'm hetero but I fall in love with humans normally, this has nothing to do with hetero/homo/trans and whatever. Maybe I marry a woman in a few years -who knows?

JJ

Hey,

i never said it couldn't happen. But not with my best friend whom I don't want to hurt. Who knows what will happen in the future? I'm open for everything, because normally I'm hetero but I fall in love with humans normally, this has nothing to do with hetero/homo/trans and whatever. Maybe I marry a woman in a few years -who knows?

JJ

Same! There have been three people in my life that I would say I have been in love with. In all three cases I was not initially attracted to them and it was several weeks, or even several months, before I really fell for them and when I did it was after I had taken the time to get to know them and I fell in love with their personality; with them as a person and THEN I was attracted to them, too.