• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Is it normal to throw up after taking a big hit of crack?

I have found this study also https://www.hindawi.com/journals/crim/2014/512939/

Basically the nausea in that guy was due to cocaine messing with blood circulation in the stomach and causing ulcers that started bleeding. It says the ulcers were ischemic in nature in fact. Coke produces vasoconstriction and thus ischemia.

Maybe vasoconstriction has something to do with it, as in your stomach's blood circulation reduces and so you feel nauseous and subsequently vomit? I am pretty sure the vasoconstriction is more aggressive when smoking than with snorting as smoking has more intense effects in general.

Just started trying crack out and if I get good crack and take a big hit in about 10 seconds I vomit.. is this normal?

Also... what a fiendish drug this bastard is. I literally can take a hit and 15 seconds later go for another... this shit is not good
Pretty normal. When I did my first hit I puked out my car door.

Oh yeah, can be anyway... I was a long time smoker, by the end of it I was living off about a single McChicken a day and throwing up after hitting the pipe.

Seattle still has a crack scene like it's 1985, if anyone's trying to get in on it...

So the moral of the story is that all forms of cocaine, well, purified cocaine:
* Powder: Bolivian Marching Powder, C-Jam, Coke, Nose Candy, Charly, Charlotte, Corrine, C, Devil's Dandruff, Initiative
* Rock: Crack, Rock, 50-piece, Kibbles & Bits
* Freebase: Base, White Tornado

cause intense vasoconstriction and can thereby eat holes in mucous membranes. There are probably some forms of self-care that reduce this risk and the harm it does.

The word is out on the street that smack eats holes in the nasal septum . . . false, as near as I can tell, unless it is really Krokodil or Upjohn 47700 which do the deed by straight-up corrosiveness. Or some corrosive or intensely vasoconstrictive cut.

Last edited:
So the moral of the story is that all forms of cocaine, well, purified cocaine:
* Powder: Bolivian Marching Powder, C-Jam, Coke, Nose Candy, Charly, Charlotte, Corrine, C, Devil's Dandruff, Initiative
* Rock: Crack, Rock, 50-piece, Kibbles & Bits
* Freebase: Base, White Tornado

cause intense vasoconstriction and can thereby eat holes in mucous membranes. There are probably some forms of self-care that reduce this risk and the harm it does.

The word is out on the street that smack eats holes in the nasal septum . . . false, as near as I can tell, unless it is really Krokodil or Upjohn 47700 which do the deed by straight-up corrosiveness. Or some corrosive on intensely vasoconstrictive cut.

Wait a sec....kibbles & bits? I fucking knew my cats been stealing my money.

fucking crackhead, I'm about to go dunk on that bitch.

Cocaine is a powerful Central Nervous System stimulant and administering it in this fashion only increases the intensity of the experience, so with all of this being considered, I would say it's really not strange at all. Does everybody do it? No. Most people just close all the blinds and annoyingly keep telling you to be quiet when you haven't even said a word.

Old post/question but when ever I did cocaine I would gauge how good it was on wether or not I threw up. If I threw up the moment I felt nauseous I would get all happy and excited run to the bathroom yuck and come out screaming “that’s good Shit I want more! 😂

Just started trying crack out and if I get good crack and take a big hit in about 10 seconds I vomit.. is this normal?

Also... what a fiendish drug this bastard is. I literally can take a hit and 15 seconds later go for another... this shit is not good
IT is very normal to puke from crack imo i know many ppl that do and they all say this only happens with good stuff ...
Very fiendish, reason i quit doing IT and never want to start again...

Yes, it's a pretty normal reaction implying you're getting close to "too much".