• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Is it just me or.?

QueenBre

Greenlighter
So whenever I’m up for a couple of days on coke, I normally try to use eye drops when my eyes start feeling dry. It’s been pretty useful for me, but was kinda wondering if anyone else has done this as well.

So whenever I’m up for a couple of days on coke, I normally try to use eye drops when my eyes start feeling dry. It’s been pretty useful for me, but was kinda wondering if anyone else has done this as well.
Coke definitely dries you out. Hydrate as well as using the eye drops, it will help. Drink something with electrolytes, preferably.

Coke definitely dries you out. Hydrate as well as using the eye drops, it will help. Drink something with electrolytes, preferably.
Yes ma’am, I normally try to drink tons of water and Gatorade during. However right now I’m drying myself out. So been sleeping a lot, and haven’t been drinking near as much since I’ve been sleeping. And trying to keep hydrated when I wake up to use the restroom, before I go back to sleep.

Yes ma’am, I normally try to drink tons of water and Gatorade during. However right now I’m drying myself out. So been sleeping a lot, and haven’t been drinking near as much since I’ve been sleeping. And trying to keep hydrated when I wake up to use the restroom, before I go back to sleep.
Green Tea. The one with honey and ginseng (there’s one made by Arizona I think). IMO it’s the best think to sip when you’re not really in the mood to drink a lot or eat.