• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is it dangerous to inject Perc 10's even if they are completely melted down to a liquid and filtered multiple times?

ickray

Bluelighter
I came across 20 PERCOCET 10/325's. I know that injecting certain pills is a slippery slope. If they are melted down into a liquid and filtered many times with a micron filter, does it still pose a serious risk?

There is so much filler in those pills that it's not worth trying to inject. I don't think anyone is going to give you the go ahead to justify injecting these, but if you were to attempt it then yes, you're going to need to filter multiple times and micron filters are essential.

I'd recommend plugging as a much much safer alternative. Plugging is very efficient and will cause a rush, you just have to make sure it's done properly to get the most out of it.

There is so much filler in those pills that it's not worth trying to inject. I don't think anyone is going to give you the go ahead to justify injecting these, but if you were to attempt it then yes, you're going to need to filter multiple times and micron filters are essential.

I'd recommend plugging as a much much safer alternative. Plugging is very efficient and will cause a rush, you just have to make sure it's done properly to get the most out of it.

That's what I figured. I might try the plugging route or just pop them. Thanks for the reply!

Yah definitely don't bother IV'ing these, so much ASA filler in them. Not good on your veins.

even if you filter it multiple times, the amount of oxy in each pill is so little that is just dumb trying to inject percs. Slamming percs is kinda like if u were shooting up tylenol rofl.

just eat them please, Oxy has a nice oral absorption so it's just dumb to inject em :p

IV'ing pills usually does not have any additional benefit - with the exception of dilauded and maybe oxymorphone iirc. Most people just shoot up pills for the sake of enjoying the needle.

But it's important to remember than many users report that they didn't have vein problems until they started dabbling in shooting up pills. It's a lot of effort to completely eliminate the pill filter.. I wouldn't recommend doing that unless you really have a lot of experience and knowledge with the process.

Snorting it is preferable but with percocet you don't want to be snorting the added tylenol per say. There's a mental thrill in swallowing and waiting for the effects. Never liked things up my nose.

IV'ing pills usually does not have any additional benefit - with the exception of dilauded and maybe oxymorphone iirc. Most people just shoot up pills for the sake of enjoying the needle.

But it's important to remember than many users report that they didn't have vein problems until they started dabbling in shooting up pills. It's a lot of effort to completely eliminate the pill filter.. I wouldn't recommend doing that unless you really have a lot of experience and knowledge with the process.

Snorting it is preferable but with percocet you don't want to be snorting the added tylenol per say. There's a mental thrill in swallowing and waiting for the effects. Never liked things up my nose.
C

No people dont just shoot up for the sake of the needle. Yes it is an addiction in its own rights but the rush is why we shoot up. The instantaneous warm hug from the devil. And the 100% bioavailability.

Reactions: b52

Hi I would like to know what is the proper way to plug?