• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is it common to experience euphoria from Sudafed?

BourbonMac

Bluelighter
I've had a lot of sinus pressure lately and took some earlier. I've been really down, but it lifted me up quite a bit. I wouldn't say it's like ecstacy, but something similar happens with me wanting to talk more. I guess maybe it's more pronounced if you have a depressive condition? I'm only guessing. I've read a lot of threads about how Sudafed is useless or does nothing, or just makes them feel stimulated.

Oddly enough it also helps with tinnitus related to my sinuses bending on my eustachian tubes. I'm not really sure why.
My oldest brother gets married tomorrow and I was thinking about taking like, 3 or 4. The normal dose is 2 of them, it's the 4-6 hour release version. I remember when I first tried the 12 hour release and it kept me wired for so long, but I felt great. Just natural, focused, in the moment. Similar to ecstacy in a way but without this overwhelming feeling of love and belonging.

Edit: apparently I metablize this very slowly for some reason, 4-6 hours and I'm still pretty wired from just a single 30mg pill. 12 hour release version usually lasted 16 hours so the same probably applies to the 4-6, add that on top i've read erowid reports where people would take 250 or 300. That sounds fucked

Last edited:
My dad was an aerospace engineer, he didn't really drink all that much and was a non smoking Attila the Caligula (we all know one right?), but he literally lived on Sudafed his entire adult life.

Yeah I quit drinking years ago, I'd love to enjoy it again because it helps me unwind and socialize, but it causes serious problems with my sinuses. Heavy drinking for years is likely what led to me needing surgery, as I believe I have an allergy to alcohol, or "histamine response."

This is the only reason I considered taking a few sudafed. There's no X involved during the afterparty. But I might not really hang out for it. People are camping out and getting retardedly wasted. I'm on the fence about having SOME drinks but.. Idk, something about it just doesn't jive with me anymore. It's mostly the taste. If alcohol was a pill, that'd be great.

For my other siblings weddings I got tanked as fuck and had a good time, mostly. I should really just make an exception and get drunk once, it's been 2 and a half years. It just grew boring to me. I'm so much more interested in psychedelics and cannabis. However both of these cause me, an already highly introspective person, to become more-so. I have noticed though in the past when everyone else was drunk and I wasn't, it was almost like I got "contact drunk" or felt that my inhibitions were lowered simply because others were.