• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine is it a forum violation to ask if the coke in a picture I have is real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are threads asking about drug ids always closed unless they are asking about supposed extacy pills?

I mean its the same concept, should be the same reason they are not allowed.

Can a mod elaborate or explain this to me?
exactily

its easier to recognize a pill from experience, or pillreports.com than it is to recognize an unknown powder. Your best bet is getting some test kits.

you just want to get banned right?
either A. try the shit yourself and take responsibility for whatever happens to you
or B. toss the shit in the trash and never look back

and then asking publicly how to get around the rules lol
do you not think mods will read this and shut it down the same way they shut down your other post

yeah, theres absolutely no earthly way we can chemically analyse a powder from looking at a picture. just do a test line; if its been sold to you as coke, thats probably what it is

yeah, theres absolutely no earthly way we can chemically analyse a powder from looking at a picture. just do a test line; if its been sold to you as coke, thats probably what it is

...with 90% garbage in it. Acetone wash...but you'll probably be disappointed with what you actually have left. It's sad because good coke is an excellent drug. The best type of stim if you ask me. Pure coke is better than heroin and better than molly and better than any other type of stim and I am a opiate guy for the most part. It's my favorite dopamine push without all the side effects and troubling duration of meth.

ha, yeah good point. as i pressed send i thought about doing anther post saying that its probably 5% cocaine.

better than heroin though? thats a bit subjective. ive had some very pure cocaine before and although it is brilliant, its not as euphoric as heroin by a long shot, unless youre talking about IV in which case i have no idea.

meh, maybe not better than H but a nice complement. For hedonism, I prefer a point of H and a point of C, maybe a little more or less but IV was usually my game. I try not to go there anymore but quality coke is pretty awesome compared to that BS that just makes you feel shitty.

IV cocaine is a completely different drug than intranasal. I mean how can one even quantify the difference?

Get some reagent tests. With Marquis, Ehrlich, and Mandelin on hand you can reasonably identify a lot of stuff fairly reliably. Especially with what's being sold as stuff like "coke", "molly", and "lsd" these days, I wouldn't even imagine not testing your product nowadays.

And yes quality coke is more amazing than most here will ever know but I've only ever been lucky enough to try it in South America or the Central American countries closest to it. It actually has a more relaxing MDMA-ish feel to me than a pure speedy stim feel, and it loses that more-ish fiendishness that results in people doing stupid shit like carpet-surfing and not being able to stop until their supply has disappeared. It sounds counter-intuitive but good coke is actually easier to hang on to because you only need a little bit to feel satisfied... a feeling that people rarely seem to get with the crap sold as "coke" up in the US and Canada.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.