• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction is fentanyl possible to get in pressed xans?

kushblowin

Bluelighter
ive been getting pressed bars because i dont have much other option. ive heard of people od'ing on fentanyl on them does it really happen often? ive heard some people say that people dont really bother putting fent in pressed xanax.

so whats the risk with pressed xans? just accidentally taking some rc benzo or getting a fluap bar? or actual death from fentanyl? i dont really do opiates like that so i would like to steer clear of fent as much as possible lol

Yes but it is pretty uncommon. It does occur however, so you should always be prepared for that if you take any pressed pill, for instance:

If you take stuff off the street these days you should always test it with fentanyl test strips.

Yes. I know multiple people that have died from them. I probably know more people that have died from fake bars than fake dope.

-GC

Yes here in the UK also people Oding dying off "xannax bars" being scripted fentanyl patches for over 2 years i have some knowledge of it lol
I have blacked out 2 or 3 times n once coming round total amnesia of the past 24 to 36 hours. Just like with fentanyl.
That was enough to put me off. My partner asking if i remember shoplifting (something i dont do) or having argued the day before with zero memory. Until im told. So i haven't had any in over 6 months now. Shame as xanax is great for anxiety /insomnia. Are you in the uk?

Yes here in the UK also people Oding dying off "xannax bars" being scripted fentanyl patches for over 2 years i have some knowledge of it lol
I have blacked out 2 or 3 times n once coming round total amnesia of the past 24 to 36 hours. Just like with fentanyl.
That was enough to put me off. My partner asking if i remember shoplifting (something i dont do) or having argued the day before with zero memory. Until im told. So i haven't had any in over 6 months now. Shame as xanax is great for anxiety /insomnia. Are you in the uk?
no in the usa but its been awhile since ive been done anything pill-wise and im used to everything being pharma grade or at least real alz in benzos. this is all disturbing i didnt realize how bad it was getting.

@kushblowin yeah from reading the posts n threads on here it seems its a big issue in the states, fentanyl is being used as a cut in alot of street pills and drugs from amphetamines to oxycodone an obviously to make otherwise low grade heroin into what i call "super smack" and the user believes they are getting a very pure product when its of low quality sprinkle a few mcg, voila high grade pure heroin.
Here i only know about the xanax being pressed with fentanyl as seen on wedinos especially the xanax bars. Wether these are imported or pressed here i don't know. But i know personally a handful of young people od and die from xanax that was fentanyl insted. Sad times....

cool name btw. Hitting some dank Gelato #33 today myself. Stoned sundays 🔥💯

About 6 months ago I ran into an old friend that I used to buy pharms from and she asked me if I wanted some Xanax. Her husband used to get them prescribed so I asked her if he was still getting the 2 mg ones. Was really tempted and triggered and I had been clean for almost 2 years but I still asked her how much she wanted for them. Dumb ass me is calculating whether I had any cash on me to get a few. She says well these are more $$ than we used to sell the 2 mg ones for because these are 4 mgs each. I told her that pharm xanax didn't come in 4 mg. pills. She insisted she just filled the script and they were indeed 4 mg. pills from the pharmacy and I asked her to show me the bottle. She couldn't produce it, only a baggie that looked like it was filled with 2 mg bars. ( Her husband used to get the 2 mg ones but they were round white pills not bars and he sold them to me straight from his bottle.) I said to her I don't know what you have in that baggie but they aren't 4 mg. xanax from the pharmacy and she got all pissed off and called me some name. She was mad because for 40 years I had used ONLY pharmaceuticals ( no street or hard drugs ) and I knew my shit when it came to pharms. She couldn't pull one over on me and she kept getting madder that I wouldn't buy any. I told her that if she was trying to sell that fentanyl pressed shit that maybe she ought to learn that 3 mg. is the highest mg. REAL xanax comes in.

I'm not sure what she was trying to pull or what she had in the baggie but it just pissed me off that she was trying to sell presses and that not everyone in this shit splat town knows the difference. A couple weeks later I saw her husband at DG and asked him about it. He said he got cut off from his script and was getting those off the street instead and had needed money so he gave them to her to sell. He admitted they were only 2 mg presses ( not 4 ) so I told him to tell his ditzy blond wife that if I heard of any of my friends buying them I was going to rat them out. I told him that I didn't give a rats ass if he sold real pharms as I had bought real pharms all my life from other peoples scripts ( and bought plenty of his vicodin and xanax myself ) but the presses were a big no no and to think twice before selling any of them to anybody else. I said if you want to take that shit, thats fine, but DON"T sell it to anyone else because a lot of these idiots around here where I live will believe anything and xanax is a beloved drug of the younger crowd around here.

Still get pissed off every time I think of it and had the dumb bitch just had put them in one of his old pharmacy bottles and called them 2 mgs I very well might have been tempted and gone through with the sale and I could be dead right now.

@kushblowin yeah from reading the posts n threads on here it seems its a big issue in the states, fentanyl is being used as a cut in alot of street pills and drugs from amphetamines to oxycodone an obviously to make otherwise low grade heroin into what i call "super smack" and the user believes they are getting a very pure product when its of low quality sprinkle a few mcg, voila high grade pure heroin.
Here i only know about the xanax being pressed with fentanyl as seen on wedinos especially the xanax bars. Wether these are imported or pressed here i don't know. But i know personally a handful of young people od and die from xanax that was fentanyl insted. Sad times....

cool name btw. Hitting some dank Gelato #33 today myself. Stoned sundays 🔥💯
fuuuck i finally just started liking xanax more than weed because of my anxiety. i guess its for the best i dont need to go down this route again. thanks mate

About 6 months ago I ran into an old friend that I used to buy pharms from and she asked me if I wanted some Xanax. Her husband used to get them prescribed so I asked her if he was still getting the 2 mg ones. Was really tempted and triggered and I had been clean for almost 2 years but I still asked her how much she wanted for them. Dumb ass me is calculating whether I had any cash on me to get a few. She says well these are more $$ than we used to sell the 2 mg ones for because these are 4 mgs each. I told her that pharm xanax didn't come in 4 mg. pills. She insisted she just filled the script and they were indeed 4 mg. pills from the pharmacy and I asked her to show me the bottle. She couldn't produce it, only a baggie that looked like it was filled with 2 mg bars. ( Her husband used to get the 2 mg ones but they were round white pills not bars and he sold them to me straight from his bottle.) I said to her I don't know what you have in that baggie but they aren't 4 mg. xanax from the pharmacy and she got all pissed off and called me some name. She was mad because for 40 years I had used ONLY pharmaceuticals ( no street or hard drugs ) and I knew my shit when it came to pharms. She couldn't pull one over on me and she kept getting madder that I wouldn't buy any. I told her that if she was trying to sell that fentanyl pressed shit that maybe she ought to learn that 3 mg. is the highest mg. REAL xanax comes in.

I'm not sure what she was trying to pull or what she had in the baggie but it just pissed me off that she was trying to sell presses and that not everyone in this shit splat town knows the difference. A couple weeks later I saw her husband at DG and asked him about it. He said he got cut off from his script and was getting those off the street instead and had needed money so he gave them to her to sell. He admitted they were only 2 mg presses ( not 4 ) so I told him to tell his ditzy blond wife that if I heard of any of my friends buying them I was going to rat them out. I told him that I didn't give a rats ass if he sold real pharms as I had bought real pharms all my life from other peoples scripts ( and bought plenty of his vicodin and xanax myself ) but the presses were a big no no and to think twice before selling any of them to anybody else. I said if you want to take that shit, thats fine, but DON"T sell it to anyone else because a lot of these idiots around here where I live will believe anything and xanax is a beloved drug of the younger crowd around here.

Still get pissed off every time I think of it and had the dumb bitch just had put them in one of his old pharmacy bottles and called them 2 mgs I very well might have been tempted and gone through with the sale and I could be dead right now.
if this was a few YEARS ago it was most likely pressed real alz from china and fine but overdosed. it was more than likely a fluap/etiz press but good on you mate for making this decision. if you really need benzos you can probably just get legit pharma etiz now which i heard is similar to xanax but it doesnt sound like you use it for anxiety!

This is literally evil because they potentiate death. There's no way for someone who is adjusted to benzo effects to know that there is fent within the pressed bars because often benzos detract from the highs of other substances. You'd just black out and never wake up.

However any dealer doing this would shoot themselves in the foot.. if an overdose occured from a laced bar you better believe the police will make you a tier 1 dealer that they want off the street asap. It's still fairly rare.. you'd more likely get fake oxy as opposed to fent being in xanax bars. But if benzos are your cup of tea please always keep this possibility in mind :(

This is literally evil because they potentiate death. There's no way for someone who is adjusted to benzo effects to know that there is fent within the pressed bars because often benzos detract from the highs of other substances. You'd just black out and never wake up.

However any dealer doing this would shoot themselves in the foot.. if an overdose occured from a laced bar you better believe the police will make you a tier 1 dealer that they want off the street asap. It's still fairly rare.. you'd more likely get fake oxy as opposed to fent being in xanax bars. But if benzos are your cup of tea please always keep this possibility in mind :(
no dealers are making the pressed bars. these are usually really really high up in the chain and just cartels making their own bars for a quick buck. they dont care who dies or even make it safe enough to reduce the risks. im still having trouble wrapping my mind around fentanyl just a tiny grain of white powder that can fucking kill anyone and its in every drug now. i have never had so much anxiety taking drugs in my life i dont get how the fuck people are doing it.

low level dealers also avoid fentanyl bars because if you kill someone theyre coming for your ass. some people are just real pieces of shit though and will sell it knowingly to make 20 dollars but if you sell fent presses you are dealing with the feds and they will come for you. i dont know much about the scene but from what im hearing right now green and blue bars are fucking dirty. dont even touch a green hulk unless it comes straight from the bottle and even then dont.

before china banned alz production there was no shit like this those dumb asses should have just banned fent.

no dealers are making the pressed bars. these are usually really really high up in the chain and just cartels making their own bars for a quick buck. they dont care who dies or even make it safe enough to reduce the risks. im still having trouble wrapping my mind around fentanyl just a tiny grain of white powder that can fucking kill anyone and its in every drug now. i have never had so much anxiety taking drugs in my life i dont get how the fuck people are doing it.

low level dealers also avoid fentanyl bars because if you kill someone theyre coming for your ass. some people are just real pieces of shit though and will sell it knowingly to make 20 dollars but if you sell fent presses you are dealing with the feds and they will come for you. i dont know much about the scene but from what im hearing right now green and blue bars are fucking dirty. dont even touch a green hulk unless it comes straight from the bottle and even then dont.

before china banned alz production there was no shit like this those dumb asses should have just banned fent.

Well you can use fent strips to test it as someone said before. I'm not entirely sure why that is super unviable for you but you did mention that wasn't a favored option. I think fent strips are okay to test your bars? I did have fake pressed xanax back in the day when I was trying all those terrible drugs for funzies. It was stronger than real xanax and a bit more like a hammer--but still relieved anxiety more than I could hope for lol. I don't like xanax myself or have anxiety, but are the pressed ones (after fent-tested that horrible for you)? Just wondering!

Brah idk what your doctor situation is like but if you truly have anxiety ativan ain't bad lol. Better than the ordeal of whatever... is next.