View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is eating 28g of MGS too much?

hendrix62892

Greenlighter
whats the biggest amount of morning glory seeds youve eaten? im thinking about eating 28 grams,what do you think thats roughly equal to in terms of blotter?

an ounce of morning glory seeds is not advisable to eat

you should do an extraction if you have that many seeds

or maybe plant your mother some flowers

You're wasting your time, man! You should get some woodrose seeds because they contain ~10x as much LSA as the morning glories. Grind em up and put em in capsules.

I have eaten an ounce of morning glories. I was sooo sick. It wasn't like the sick I get from drinking cough syrup - there was a lot of abdominal pain with it. It was an alright trip but not worth the grossness. Will not repeat.

hbwr was my first lsa experience and i liked it but theyre way more expensive than morning glories and i like to get the most bang for my buck.

i plan on smoking plenty of herb to ease the sickness which may insue.

Last edited:
I don't think cannabis will stop the nausea from that amount of seeds, especially if you're planning on munching them. If you're going to do it, do a CWE at least..even then I think you're headed for a lot of nausea..something not nice in the throws of a trip. The body load will be very heavy also.

There's no telling you the blotter equivalent as LSAs and LSD are rather different, and organic material has no steady level of alkaloids.

Good luck whatever you do :)

As I also told you in your iboga thread:

Hendrix, please use our excellent search engine or better yet, the Psychedelic Index to which a huge link is found at the top of the main page of the Psychedelic Drugs forum here.

I'm repeating this because in the morning glory / LSA seed thread there can be found a link to the morning glory and LSA vs. LSD thread so you can see the opinions about this comparison.
Because frankly, I think there are more differences than commonalities between them making it hard to equal your proposed dose to a number of LSD blotters.

As is hinted to: eating that many seeds may be bad for you or at least give your immense nausea. There are cyanoglycosides in the seed shells that contribute to nausea and body load. Extraction gets rid of them and the higher dose you take the more neccessary it becomes to really do this. Cyanide compounds are usually not to be toyed with.