Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Is Bluelight dying ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said I got the jist of it.
You a mod too zephyr?
Lots of mods here but not much moderating going on.

Ok,, phew,, thought I might get banned. Wouldn't want a ban from the shitest drug forum on the interwebz.

Ok,, phew,, thought I might get banned. Wouldn't want a ban from the shitest drug forum on the interwebz.

We wouldn't want to lose you mate, after all, the shitest drug forum requires the shitest posters ;)

Well ur all set then mate because you got plenty here.
Seriously though you should think of doing a reputation system like some of the better drug forums.

Well ur all set then mate because you got plenty here.
Seriously though you should think of doing a reputation system like some of the better drug forums.

At first I thought that was quite a good idea. But after thinking about it, i think it would be too Facebooky, not to mention demeaning, divisive and prone to abuse. Why do posters need a reputation? We're not selling anything or doing anything that requires a level of trust. It's quite apparent which members know their shit and which ones are talking out of their arses...

At first I thought that was quite a good idea. But after thinking about it, i think it would be too Facebooky, not to mention demeaning, divisive and prone to abuse. Why do posters need a reputation? We're not selling anything or doing anything that requires a level of trust. It's quite apparent which members know their shit and which ones are talking out of their arses...

ordinary mind likes this.

+10 rep

You and Spacey nailed it. Poor soso has nothing but pathetic attempts to justify his actions.

Shitcunt

How is that trying to justify anything?
what actions do you think I'm trying to justify?
I've blatantly told you what I think of you all.
Dont need to justify myself to anyone here.
Cunt

Well if you have told us what you think of us all and hate the place why are you here wasting your valuable time and energy. You could be patrolling the streets looking for someone to lynch

Never said I hate the place consumer, hates a strong word, don't hate anyone here either.
Just find it interesting to interact with cunts, to see how cuntish they get.
my time not valuable at the minute, I'm off work so don't worry.

Nachos sound nice, not keen on whiskey, prefer rum?

Well my time is valuable so thats all the interaction you will get from me. I have better things to do than get in slanging matches with trolls.

Shitcunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.