European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Is Bluelight dying ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just glad you've been able to educate our friends around the world on appropriate use of the vernacular.

That's some priceless shit, cunt ;)

Yes. I can certainly take credit for introducing the term to Bluelight. I think i hurt a few peoples feelings along the way. Good....cause they are shitcunts

I'm wondering how many consecutive posts can include the term shitcunt...

(Shitloads, i bet)

Perhaps we need a shitcunt thread where every post must contain the word shitcunt.

It would be just like r/phrandeveysbitchfest but with shitcunt instead of Bluelight and Ali

Yes more than four posters. No one clinically insane with borderline personality disorder or extreme butthurt. I think a shitcunt thread would be a winner.'

Probably, i guess. Not really sure.
Active Members : 5,870

It's a number of people active during a specific time frame set by the admin in the forum settings. I believe Vbulletin default is 30 days but would have to ask an admin to check to see if the time frame was ever adjusted to specify a different window of time other than roughly a months time.

PS. Shitcunt

Another post containing shitcunt. This could make Bluelight great again. ..or fill it with shitcunts

Yes more than four posters. No one clinically insane with borderline personality disorder or extreme butthurt. I think a shitcunt thread would be a winner.'

A winner - as opposed to a whiner? Yup.

Shitcunts already have a forum* for whining. And "winning" - Charlie Sheen style (ie babbling horseshit and getting HIV)

* technically, a pissy subreddit - not a forum.

It's a number of people active during a specific time frame set by the admin in the forum settings. I believe Vbulletin default is 30 days but would have to ask an admin to check to see if the time frame was ever adjusted to specify a different window of time other than roughly a months time.

PS. Shitcunt
Shit, cunt - thanks for the info. I shoulda known that.

Another post containing shitcunt. This could make Bluelight great again. ..or fill it with shitcunts
What's the difference? =D

Sweet dreams, shitcunt consumer (that is, consumer of shitcunts)

Maybe you should make a donation and change your name to shitcunt consumer?
It's got quite a...er, ring to it.

Sweet dreams, shitcunt consumer (that is, consumer of shitcunts)

Maybe you should make a donation and change your name to shitcunt consumer?
It's got quite a...er, ring to it.

Or even 'Consume a Shit Cunt'..

Either way, it's better than Consumer Cunt Shit, cos that would just be gross...

This thread has definitely taken a turn for the better.

I'm nominating "shitcunt" for BL word of 2016 (also, the most apt adjective to describe 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.