L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Is adultfriendfinder for real

polarthedog

Bluelighter
There’s this website called adultfriendfinder, has anyone used it, it looks like it could be a scam, but half the pictures are just straight fat/old boob closeups.

I feel like if it was a scam, they wouldn’t have so many ugly chicks on there.

What do you guys think

Just get Bumble/Tinder, I think they have friend options. Websites sketch me out for that kinda thing.
EDIT: Looked it up, apparently AFF is not actually for friends and is pretty legit, or at least used to be. But -at least when the Reddit thread I am reading was posted- it is/was 90% men.

Last edited:
It's supposed to be legit. There have got to be better outlets for that kinda stuff out there.

i saw this and tripped out, met my wife 20 yrs ago, in a chat room there, it was the real deal, i wasnt looking for swingers ect just plain curious but they have rooms and i met her in the sauna, never had "chatted" before, i havent seen how site works as of late, prolly the same but upgraded a lil in decades yah think???

There’s this website called adultfriendfinder, has anyone used it, it looks like it could be a scam, but half the pictures are just straight fat/old boob closeups.

What do you guys think
just turn off the fookin lights, its a good nature n heart that will bind you if looking for the real deal. but my wifes is purdy, was then and hotter now for some reason

I have used it in the past.
It was a real site then, so should be now?

Dive dating sites exist for the same reason as dive clubs. I demand matchmaking in video games because it's embarrassing for me if I'm out of my league. It's no fun.

There should be like A grade and B grade and C grade dating sites.

If there was a C grade, I'd be so much more likely to consider that option.

I have used it in the past.
It was a real site then, so should be now?

Dive dating sites exist for the same reason as dive clubs. I demand matchmaking in video games because it's embarrassing for me if I'm out of my league. It's no fun.

There should be like A grade and B grade and C grade dating sites.

If there was a C grade, I'd be so much more likely to consider that option.
i just know youre a str8 B, so shush , all humble n chit

What do you guys think
I think I dipped my toe in the water of that site several years ago. IIRC the majority of the profiles were either fake or redirects to other sites, like kik or whatever the fuck it is. Seemed kind of scammy if you ask me.

I've had much success with okcupid and plenty of fish over the years. Tried bumble for a spell but never got a single reply. The women there seemed a little too high class to give me a second look.

I think I dipped my toe in the water of that site several years ago. IIRC the majority of the profiles were either fake or redirects to other sites, like kik or whatever the fuck it is. Seemed kind of scammy if you ask me.

I've had much success with okcupid and plenty of fish over the years. Tried bumble for a spell but never got a single reply. The women there seemed a little too high class to give me a second look.
Plenty of fish is for casual sex¿

Plenty of fish is for casual sex¿
I've never really used POF for casual sex but I think there are options and filters where you can list that you are looking for casual relationships or search for others seeking the same. I've not used the site in a couple of years. Tinder may work better for casual sex though. I've never used it but know people who have successfully done so.

I've never really used POF for casual sex but I think there are options and filters where you can list that you are looking for casual relationships or search for others seeking the same. I've not used the site in a couple of years. Tinder may work better for casual sex though. I've never used it but know people who have successfully done so.
I just want sex, I’m alreeady in a relationship, but my girlfriend said I can have sexwith other woman

I haven’t had sex with a whole lot of people before, and it was bothering me, so I told her, worked out well I guess

For “adult” friends interested in “adult” pursuits - whether for fun or profit - your best bet just about anywhere is the Locanto app / website.

I noticed something on the site, it says you can’t message anyone up unless your a gold member, but there are very few gold members, and 0 in my area that are attractive.

Da fuk?

I mean there are plenty on these sites it seems like that are VERY attractive, but they want a serious relationship. Which makes me think it must be hard for even attractive women to find a faithful/“good” dude, that’s kinda sad :(

Seems like gay people got it right, I mean if your a dude fucking dudes, it’s probably easy to get laid, and it’s probably easier for a lesbian to find a relationship than a straight women

I mean, i love my girlfriend, but if I see another girl and she’s attractive, I wanna fuck, can’t help it, even if I deny myself the desire is still there.

Girls don’t seem to have to deal with that, monogamy comes easier to them I think

I mean is that just me guys? Am I just flawed? Or is it the majority of men that are like that.

Whether I feel bad about it or not, I can’t help but want to duck any and every attractive girl I see. Am I a sex addict or something? If I had my way, I’d have like 10 one night stands a month tbh :/ (or more, definitely more if I can have more than one girl at a time)

My girlfriend says I’m insatiable, and my sex drive is outta control, she likes it, but sometimes I can tell it gets on her nerves, but I can’t help it :(

It’s really fucking frustrating, and I used to resent women because of it

Last edited:
Is it like tinder?
It is a bit like the old Craig’s List. It has a section for personal classified’s where men, women, trans, gays, bias and everything in between advertise what they are looking for and professional sex workers advertise what they are offering. It is possible to hook up there with non-professionals including women depending on what you have to offer in terms of what they are looking for. It’s not really the place to find a hot young straight woman for an hour long hook up of missionary sex though - it’s a bit more exotic than that.

It is a bit like the old Craig’s List. It has a section for personal classified’s where men, women, trans, gays, bias and everything in between advertise what they are looking for and professional sex workers advertise what they are offering. It is possible to hook up there with non-professionals including women depending on what you have to offer in terms of what they are looking for. It’s not really the place to find a hot young straight woman for an hour long hook up of missionary sex though - it’s a bit more exotic than that.
Haha that place was fucked

Literally nothing but obese women and gay guys advertising their unlocked doors & home made glory holes

Funny story about that website when I was in my teens and I had my first serious girlfriend. I didn't have an email address and that site you need an email address to access it. So I used my girlfriend's email address just to set up the website. I didn't know they were going to email her s***.