• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Is a cunt....

^^ Aint that the truth

Every single vegan/veggie twat who thinks its acceptable to go into a restaurant to protest against animal murder while people are enjoying a meal - we get it, your sensitive, now go watch Babe and eat some couscous
Eco Protesters who glue themselves to London buses and trains, drive off and rip there arms out their sockets I say

Dear Vegans,

I killed this cow because it was eating YOUR food

You're welcome.......

Ant and Dec...Would take great pleasure in smashing them both in the chevy chase with a Jar of pickled onions......

Ill give them a saturday night take-away all right.... Ghandi said " An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" well by my maths Ant+Dec-4 eyes+Broken jaws= A Result

Me, the supposed King of Wessex. Well fuck the kingdom I'm stepping down. It takes a cunt to know one and yep turns out it's been me all along . Self enforced exile. I'll soon be going by the name "Shiticus cunticus maximus" only chatting in Latin and wearing a toga. Roaming like a Roman , still being a cunt but in a different way. All roads lead to Rome! Feel like I have picked up a few extra chromosomes this weekend plus my tongue seems to be swollen. Sweet. A Toga wearing shit talking downy prophet. If anyone wants to be king and take over Wessex the selection process opens Monday. Best of luck you cunts.

GO FUCK YOURSELFS.

Apparently Ashley Cole (whoever he is... I was assuming a she) is one as mi mate tells me.

The whole Only twat is Essex krew is a cunt.... Just all of it.... One huge vagina!

Ashley Cole? Isn't he the cunt that that skinny, talentless, Geordie bint called Cheryl married?

Meh, all cunts...

Ann Widdecombe.

Can someone please put that bitch out of our misery?