• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery Is 200mg tramadol +10mg codeine enough?

eat_pasta

Greenlighter
Hello fellas
I m at day 4 of detoxing h again cold turkey ...however i had to take 200mg tramal and some lonarid today because the uneasiness was just too much for me to handle .i dont intend to take more and i just smoke joints here n there...is this amount of tramal gonna restart the detox process since its an opioid?
Thanks

You're at day 5 now, you can do this man. Please keep it up. You're almost through the worst of it.
It was H though, right? Not fent?
What's your plan after you get through the withdrawals, to stay clean? Have you got a good support network e.g. friends and family who you can talk to about stuff? Or are you gonna do some kind of outpatient program for example?

Hello fellas
I m at day 4 of detoxing h again cold turkey ...however i had to take 200mg tramal and some lonarid today because the uneasiness was just too much for me to handle .i dont intend to take more and i just smoke joints here n there...is this amount of tramal gonna restart the detox process since its an opioid?
Thanks
It will set u back a lil bit but not to day 1. Get ahold of some gabapentin and loperamide. It will help u with the sweeats, diarrhea and the nerve pain.

If you can get some Lyrica as well taking that for a few days would pretty much stop the withdrawal symptoms in its tracks. That amount of tramadol wont set you back really but you shouldnt take more, that codeine dose is so small i doubt it would even do anything. Congrats on getting off the H, you can do this.

Hello fellas
Thanks

No, you'd be fine. That Tram and Codeine together is equal to 21mg oral morphine (or 7mg IV morphine) so definitely won't restart the withdrawal even if you were on a relatively low dose of H

Guys , i m ok for now, i had to take a few more tramals but i dont feel that bad today only when i woke up i was feeling a bit anxious but i can handle that ..so no more meds other than Passion flower and some weed at night ..i m planning to start some cardio exercise today but i will have to start slow just in case my body is not ready yet

Guys , i m ok for now, i had to take a few more tramals but i dont feel that bad today only when i woke up i was feeling a bit anxious but i can handle that ..so no more meds other than Passion flower and some weed at night ..i m planning to start some cardio exercise today but i will have to start slow just in case my body is not ready yet
That is so awesome to hear dude, congrats! Keep it up!!