Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Introduction and a question

Marlowez

Greenlighter
Hey guys!

I'm a college student and have an interest in psychedelics. I've always had an interest in dream culture, so delving deep within my subconscious has always interested me. Anyways, I recently had an LSD trip (2 days ago) where I took around 300ug (not all at once) at an amusement park with a friend (who took around 430ug, not all at once). The experience was amazing, and I had an awesome time. However, I'm still getting visual distortions to this day, when the drug should've worn off. I feel completely sober and stationary objects are normal, but when an object starts moving (cars especially), they almost 'glitch', like they're missing a few frames in their movement. Also, when I'm driving, the surrounding area sways and moves unnaturally. This is a bit concerning, as driving is uncomfortable now. My friend, who took a higher dose than me, isn't experiencing any of these effects. Any advice?

Thanks!

^ Welcome to BL!
I was told once that depending on how much LSD you take, some parts of your trip may be revived.
Your brain will search for a 'link', so to speak.
It´s a bit unusual and it may last within a short period of time during the subsequent days.
This could be an indicative that you have taken more than the usual dose you are used to.
Erik