• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Intravenous Zolpidem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was prescribed ambien for about a year, and as soon as I found out you could shoot it, I was in. The rush was amazing, everything just seemed more enhanced. I would be sitting on my bed, and feel as if the people in the tv were actually in the room talking. Everything felt closer to me and comforting. I just felt warm, and so relaxed. I would immediately smile or giggle. However, as soon as I started I couldn't stop. Id go through my whole script of 150mg in one night. Dont remember much of those days, but I sure do miss it.

Alright guys why isnt this working. I was recently prescribed the ambien 10s i get the generics with the purple coating made by mylan ,tried it with teva last months, didnt work then thought maybe a new brand would, Ive tried not heating, ive tried heating, up to 3 at a time, the most i felt was a little vision blur off of doing 3 at a time i found there to be a lot of filler and binder left in the spoon which made it very hard to suck up in the syringe. (I tried about 1 and 1/2 cc for 3 pills, left me with goo, tried 1 for 1 pill, gave me a nice clear solution but really could not feel anything when i shot it, now that ive wastyed about 20 ambien could someone tell me what im doing wrong

^Does it work for you via other routes of administration, like orally?

I sincerely hope that you're using a micron filter, zolpidem pills sold in the united states have tons of gross shit added to them, including a chemical that makes it extremely bitter so that it's easier to identify when you're drink has been spiked with it. You do not want to be injecting ambien without a micron filter, or injecting it at all even.

Have you looked into rectal administration? It works very well for zolpidem. Also, are you factoring in zolpidems solubility in water? It's about 20mg/mL if I remember correctly. Be safe man, what you're doing is extremely dangerous.

I would never IV pills, but I found that just snapping ambien in half makes it hit faster orally. I did this with... I can't remember how much, but I do remember yelling at some marks on my wall that morphed into what looked like a face.

Someone message me that has had a good expierence in doing Z I would really like to know exactly how you were prep them. You get the right ideas from previous posts but the BL's that reporting good times just say hey I did it and liked it, I wanna know how ya did it cause I just got someZs and need to know how...

OK so I've never done IV drugs before but I usually snort 50-70mg of ambien a day so i have a tolerance for it. It's probably stupid that I'm doing this on my own and I don't have a micron filter, i read that i could use coffee filter so I'm going to try it that way. I'll update after i go for it

^Does it work for you via other routes of administration, like orally?
Have you looked into rectal administration? It works very well for zolpidem. Also, are you factoring in zolpidems solubility in water? It's about 20mg/mL if I remember correctly. Be safe man, what you're doing is extremely dangerous.

listen to Tricomb. zolpidem's solubility is 23mg/mL, so you would need to use about 16units of water to dissolve 30mg into a single shot. Also, do you have a tolerance to benzo's? If you do, I really wouldn't bother (unless your tolerance is really low, like 1mg of clonazepam/alprazolam a day) as Z-Drugs are cross tolerant to benzodiazepine's. If you don't have a tolerance and are going to use Zolpidem IV:

• Make sure you are using a micron filter
  • start off with one 10mg IR pill
  • Crush it into a fine powder and dissolve it in about 60 units of water
  • After the filtration is over, make sure you are sitting down on a bed or a couch, something that can break a fall.
  • After you do the shot, immediately take out the syringe and cap it. DONT "flush" it. Not only does such a practice irritate your veins, but you also want to cap that needle and put it away as fast as possible because things get really weird, REALLY fast when you shoot up zolpidem.

Also, if you've never used drugs intravenously and are thinking of shooting up for the first time with Zolpidem, well stop it right there. Not only is that a dumb idea seeing as the needle is incredibly addictive, and zolpidem is a sad excuse to get started on IV drug use, but Zolpidem also has some very nasty binders in it, so missing can cause a lot of trouble.

Just did 15mg. Ground up in spoon. Boiled and drew up in small bore (25g) needle. Dissapointment, felt like it was a waste

Last time I did this I was going to IV 40mg, I ended up doing ~500mg instead and woke up with track marks all over that I don't have any memory of. Some opiates were also mysteriously missing. Hide your drugs when doing this lol.

I have to admit I love shooting ambien/zolpidem. Put 1 in a spoon adding about 70·80 units of water, crush it up and put heat on the bottom until it starts to boil. You'll see it start to separate and just move the lighter around quickly until you see it all or close to all of it seperate. Throw in a cotton and suck it up. I call it going to cartoon land. I find myself having to hurry or ill start hallucinating before the shot is done and that's not good as in people dancing around a campfire or a flower spinning in a circle to realize it's the Point in my vein and I was dancing or spinning with them. So be quick. I've never had a bad trip but I will find myself talking to people or other things that aren't there, I think it's quite fun haha. I've never tried with the blue 12.5 though and I have just acquired a few of them and would really love to give them a go. has anyone else tried these? Would you do it the same way? Probably not the whole pill like usual but any extra precausions?

you will wake up with a pile of bloody syringes by the bed and a messed up arm and no recollection of what went on in the house or why you stacked every piece of electronics gear in a pile and ripped the carpet up and wrote on the walls...just sayin ...imo

I slammed 5 back to back once and ended up tearing down the wall between my toilet and shower and then continuing to dig a hole so big you could jump through it to downstairs.. I woke up to my mother yelling "WTF happened?!?" It was a huge mess.. hehe

K, so your saying Zolpidem is OK to Inject as long as you use at least 30-40 mgs at a time ?! And what bread them down the best?

Does that sound like safe advice to you?

It isn't go read the rest of the thread

K, so your saying Zolpidem is OK to Inject as long as you use at least 30-40 mgs at a time ?! And what bread them down the best?

No, don't IV, oral bioavailability is high enough and shooting pills is just extremely dangerous
CLosed, as this is an old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.