• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs intravenous ethylphenidate

xxxyyy

Bluelighter
i plan on ordering a few grams of ethylphenidate and i wondered if it's possible to mainline it. does anyone have any experience with this? is it possible, considering solubility etc.
an answer would be much appreciated.

I wouldn't....
But just be careful how much you dose. Start off with 5mg or something max.

Do you really want to risk it? It's still a pretty new drug.

is it the drug that totally destroyes people´s noses after only a few sessions? and you really want to put it in your veins?

Here's the link to the EPH megathread.

I don't have any experience with it personally, but combing through that thread should do you some good nonetheless.

i wouldn't. really stings the nose, so i guess it would be really hard on your veins. the euphoria rapidly decreases with redosing i found, i imagine this would only happen faster with iv.

Yeah, I wouldn't even plug it after what it feels like up the nose. I don't even wanna know the damage it does!

it's really corrosive, i did it sublingually and it burned my tongue, so i dont even want to know what it does to your veins. having said that, it must feel great.

I would not IV such a caustic/corrosive compound, for fear of damage to my circulatory system and heart. I draw the line at methamphetamine. Well I don't IV anymore, but that's where I'd draw the line ;)

Plus, IVing possibly contaminated, EPH ordered online from a vendor, just isn't a good idea.

yeah okay, you guys convinced me not to do it. i just figured since shooting methylphenidate is supposed to be a blast the same might apply for ethylphenidate. oh well.

Shooting MPH is supposed to be a blast, but it isn't.

Glad you could be swayed in the right direction.

yeah i don't want to do gratuitous damage to my body. i figure all the liquor and cigarettes are just about enough. also i've always been afraid of getting abcesses from shooting.

Yeah. Really not cool to just IV every shit you come across. Even one IV with something bad, contaminated or whatever can possibly make your fingers or any other body part turn black or fall off even. Granted this is a small chance, who'd risk it?

yeah, i did some really, really stupid shit in that direction when i was younger and didn't give a fuck (the highlight being mainlining pure gbl) and i got away comparatively unscathed, so i guess it's sensible to not push my luck. i just miss the iv rush.

Just make sure to take every measure you can to sterilize and filter your shit before you do it. If you are going to.

But screw ethylphenidate, it's not worth to IV. Why fuck your veins on some crap? If you're gonna do it, find something you really like, like real coke.

yes, that was exactly was i was thinking. only thing i'd probably always iv is heroin/hard opioids. because any other ROA is a complete waste.

edit: also benzodiazepine injection solutions. god i wish i could get my hands on on some midazolam solution. that, mixed with bupe, were probably the most incredible highs i've ever had.

^why is it a waste? sniffing lasts longer, smoking hits just as fast, plugging has almost the same BA as IV, the amounts saved initally from IV become insignificant as your tolerance skyrockets.

hmm yes i've tried all the other ROAs, and waste may have been the wrong word, but nothing compares to firing some good smack into your veins. maybe it's just the ritual, i don't know.

i see what you mean, yes shooting h can feel much better than other ROA's, i sniffed some yesterday for the first time since switching to iv a few months ago and tbh i wasn't as underwhelmed as i was expecting to be

I can't say I've tried IV.. I don't have the steady hands/guts/desire to go down that route. Recently I discovered the joys of ketamine via IM and have tried various other things via IM since. Ethylphenidate being one of them. The first time I tried doing this I put out what I would consider to be a large sized line (that I am plenty used to) in the spoon and got down to business... big fucking mistake. I used WAYY too much. It blew my fucking face off. And not in a good way. I was on the verge of a panic attack for about 3-4 hours. It was reallly unpleasant and horrible, one of the most uncomfortable experiences of my life, and naturally my Etizolam wasn't arriving til the morning. Since then I have tried again with DRAMATICALLY smaller amounts and yes it does work. But for some reason there's no euphoria when using this ROA. You just kinda notice that you're gurning after about 10 minutes, and feel the stimulant sides of it but no euphoria so overall kinda of a bust method :/ I guess it's best left to the nose if you ask me, just a shame that it fucks your nose so badly. Mine has suffered enough over the years lol!