• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Intervals of Rolling ?

bullshit, my nigga blizz popped over a 1000+++ pills if not way more, and he not slurred speech, he's a rapper and be puttin cds n shit, so I dunno where dat came from, and yea so I have a higher tolerance and gotta pop more than you, but thats off da bat, like I aint build a tolerance I had it so Na mean 1 pill aint shit, but if I take it for two days and stop I feel good as hell the next few days so to each is they own, n u niggas soft like twinky fillin, and this a harm reduction site so every asshole reading this, pop in intervals of at most weekly, if not bi weekly/monthly or fuck it yearly.. but in my case I get good pills not no shit wit meth in it( either good Es or pure mdma capsules) and I felt nothing but positive affects but w/e

The manner in which you just disrespected everyone, in combination with little no knowledge of the workings of mdma, or no want to prevent harm to yourself, makes me wonder what you're doing here? Mdma is not to be treated lightly. When any substance is done so often, it not only harms you, but becomes something that is no longer special. I seriously hope that you're not serious. If so, I actually feel really sorry...the meaning life has to most of us apparently has been seriously missed out on by you.

I would say it averages out to about once a month. And I have been rolling for a bit over two years.

Man, I love being "soft." Having a low tolerance to pills makes everything better when I take them.

*like* hehe having a low tolerance is the best. that's one of the things i think about if i'm craving... "keep waiting so your tolerance stays low! and so you have the best time ever" lolol

bullshit, my nigga blizz popped over a 1000+++ pills if not way more, and he not slurred speech, he's a rapper and be puttin cds n shit, so I dunno where dat came from, and yea so I have a higher tolerance and gotta pop more than you, but thats off da bat, like I aint build a tolerance I had it so Na mean 1 pill aint shit, but if I take it for two days and stop I feel good as hell the next few days so to each is they own, n u niggas soft like twinky fillin, and this a harm reduction site so every asshole reading this, pop in intervals of at most weekly, if not bi weekly/monthly or fuck it yearly.. but in my case I get good pills not no shit wit meth in it( either good Es or pure mdma capsules) and I felt nothing but positive affects but w/e

Lmao at the twinkie thing!
But seriously, troll much??

Lmao at the twinkie thing!
But seriously, troll much??

I think he lives his real life as a troll. He considers himself hardcore and a nig even though nobody actually cares about him and all he does is see how stupid he can make himself with E abuse.
(I'm sure I have some internet threat or shit talk coming :)

I think he lives his real life as a troll. He considers himself hardcore and a nig even though nobody actually cares about him and all he does is see how stupid he can make himself with E abuse.
(I'm sure I have some internet threat or shit talk coming :)

I think u hit the nail on the head. The hood niggas come in here tryin to act all hard n shit with all the drugs they take.
Beef/n/brookly if u wanna be poppin e all the time go for it, but I'm tellin u right now that shits not smart. Why the fuck would u wanna waste money buyin more pills to get the same roll as someone else can with less?

After your last roll, how long / short was your break before you decide to roll again ?

I usually roll with 6 months intervals.

Shortest one was 2 weeks (after my first time)=D

You should take at least a one month break between rolls -- preferably longer. The longer the break you take, the less likely you are to lose the magic quickly (if ever) and more your brain will thank you in the end =D

I think u hit the nail on the head. The hood niggas come in here tryin to act all hard n shit with all the drugs they take.
Beef/n/brookly if u wanna be poppin e all the time go for it, but I'm tellin u right now that shits not smart. Why the fuck would u wanna waste money buyin more pills to get the same roll as someone else can with less?

He can afford it cause his gansta nig friend sells CDs and shit 8)

been rolling about every 2 weeks this summer >.< going to calm down on the pills as soon as school gets started again and keep it my rolls 2 months apart or longer :p

You should take at least a one month break between rolls -- preferably longer. The longer the break you take, the less likely you are to lose the magic quickly (if ever) and more your brain will thank you in the end =D

yeah. after my first time that the only time I took in just a short break (which is 2 weeks ) after that so far that shortest one is 6 months intervals :)

About every three or four weeks now. I try and evaluate everything from the night out ( from what I can remember!) and give my serotonin a good chance to recover.

If I get hold of different pills I get impatient to try them out though.:\

about once a month, sometimes once every 3 weeks. although yikes! seems like I should probably cut down a bit but 2 months is a long time, I can fit a lot of raves in 2 months.