• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Internal Anal Warts

Dresden

Bluelighter
I think I got anal warts when I was 22. I'm 40 now, and they are still slowly getting bigger. I don't know how much longer I'm going to be effectively able to shit. As it is, my stomach is very bloated already. Should I go see a proctologist or a gastroenterologist first? Is there really even a moderately effective treatment for internal anal warts? Or I'm I just screwed?

I wish I had more info for you man but you should probably go to the doctor. You could try your local drug store for a can of compressed wart freeze off to at least temporarily ease the discomfort.

There is some cream called Imiquimod (Aldara, Zyclara) which is very effective at getting rid of genital warts. I don't know if it can be used internally because it has to be applied carefully to each wart and then wiped off after a few minutes, twice a day for maybe a couple of months or so. But it is a quite expensive.

I think I got anal warts when I was 22. I'm 40 now, and they are still slowly getting bigger. I don't know how much longer I'm going to be effectively able to shit. As it is, my stomach is very bloated already. Should I go see a proctologist or a gastroenterologist first? Is there really even a moderately effective treatment for internal anal warts? Or I'm I just screwed?

Yes, by all means. I think you should go see a proctologist. People will have opinions based on their experiences but you need a doctor to evaluate this IMO.

Does this mean that you haven't seen a doctor about this?

I had a flat mate who received anal warts and I know how much he struggled to remove them, good luck with this.