• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Interesting read for all nootropic importers...

It's simple, just send an email to the Supplier asking him to replace the Piracetam label with an Aniracetam label, and say that you know the taste of Piracetam so don't try and stiff me.

Aniracetam is like fucking expensive though. IMO, all the Racetams are just as affective as Pyroglutamic Acid, as the Racetams are a derivative of Pyroglutamic Acid and Pyroglutamic Acid is somewhat related in structure to the GABA molecule.

Personally, I'm going to put down an order for 40 grams of L-Theanine powder, 500 grams of Taurine powder and 500 grams of Pyroglutamic Acid. That's a pretty awesome combination.

I put down an order for 500g of Piracetam today on e-bay.... It will be interesting to see if it arrives now. It's coming from a health food store that also sells body building shit so maybe customs will think it's something along those lines...

I will let everyone know how it goes in 3 weeks time..

Hmmm I just had a read up on these pharms on erowid and I think I will look into getting myself some, I have been smashing pills for the last few months now and I feel my brain is slowing down a whole lot... If I start using these and stop my drug use I think I will be able to cope a lot better with my degrees and hopefully get high marks.

I'm in the same boat, finishing my degree this year.

Im just curious, do people take this as well as still taking pills on the weekends? Or is this something to take once you stop?

^^^ If you go over to the ED forum there is a thread their that has questions about using these with MDMA supposedly it makes the high a lot better and the comedown not as bad...

You might want to check is out for yourself though.

Edit: Oooh sulbutiamine looks interesting... might have to read up on that one too.

heh it's in Biotest Spike, get the caffeine free one. I don't like it, gives me a headache and I feel really cracked out from it

I went into the Pharmacy yesterday and asked which nootropics they had in stock... Specifically asking about Aniracetam, pramiracetam and piracetam.

Anyways they said that they DID NOT stock any and that they would have to be ordered on line, the aniracetam could be ordered on line in Australia but the others needed a prescription to be imported and that pramiracetam came from Europe and that piracetam came from America.

I think I am going to have to get a script from a Dr for my piracetam to be able to get customs to release it. When I purchased it from e-bay the seller sent me through a customs number as some kind of reference does anybody know what this is for? I'm just having a stab in the dark but I'm thinking that it is so I can go down their and actually pick it up in person and have to show a script because they have looked into it and realized that we need a script here in the down-under. (It came from America by the way)

I bought mine online also (piracetam 1Kg), received it about 4 weeks back.

Came through customs fine with no problems, I think alot of the time it really depends on who it is that actually inspects your package and possibly also on the state that its being sent to.

The people I bought it off however have had experience with shipping to Australia as the package was all marked correctly for customs, i.e. package contains 3 months use etc.

I think I am going to have to get a script from a Dr for my piracetam to be able to get customs to release it. When I purchased it from e-bay the seller sent me through a customs number as some kind of reference does anybody know what this is for? I'm just having a stab in the dark but I'm thinking that it is so I can go down their and actually pick it up in person and have to show a script because they have looked into it and realized that we need a script here in the down-under. (It came from America by the way)

Your script will do nothing. If, and that's a big if, ACS grabs your package, you need a TGA permit for import which can be obtained by using a script [assuming you can convince your Dr. to write you a script for something, of which they will have most likely no knowledge]

Said permits are free, however such permits cannot be issued after your goods have arrived, and the TGA are not the quickest of cats at the best of times.

One of two things will happen - openned or not, your package comes through hassle free, or you'll get a seiszure letter, and that'll be the end of the story most likely.

OK so how do I get myself one of these TGA permits so I can fill one out all ready to go before it arrives on shore...

Dude, from my knowledge of nootropic suppliers, absolutely none are existent within Australian borders, let alone stocking up on Aniracetam. The best you can do is import Ani, it's equivelant to Piracetam in lower doses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, from my knowledge of nootropic suppliers, absolutely none are existent within Australian borders, let alone stocking up on Aniracetam. The best you can do is import Ani, it's equivelant to Piracetam in lower doses, and when it arrives, you can send HeyDude some shit, ay?

Nah I might just give the Piracetam a go... I'm not going to give the second rate one a try when I may be able to get the best one. Maybe if it doesn't come through then I will give the Aniracetam a try. Oh and the Pharmacist said you could purchase it on line from Australian vendors so it's probably possible, I actually talked to him about it and it took him like 20 minutes to find out all the info for me from his data base so I think he would know best.

Oh and what do you think I am DUDE a fucking dealer or something, don't ever even try to source from me because I won't help you and I'm not on this site for that reason so piss off and stop saying such stupid comments!

OK ladies and gents and possibly boys and girls; my Piracetam has arrived... NICE lol.

OK so it came through customs and they did open it as well including the bucket the Piracetam was contained in, I had a brochure on the inside of the box saying what gets quarantined and what not but some how they still sent it to me with no questions asked which I thought was a little bit odd.

But any who I don't care now I can work harder at my studies and hopefully get a nice high GPA score.

^^ Remember to supplement with choline too. Soy lecithin is a cheap & tasty source; add a spoon to cereal, milkshakes, whatever :) Otherwise I think peanuts are high in it?

OK ladies and gents and possibly boys and girls; my Piracetam has arrived... NICE lol.

OK so it came through customs and they did open it as well including the bucket the Piracetam was contained in, I had a brochure on the inside of the box saying what gets quarantined and what not but some how they still sent it to me with no questions asked which I thought was a little bit odd.

But any who I don't care now I can work harder at my studies and hopefully get a nice high GPA score.

Good news! Seems that that's been the case for a few of us lately. Even if it is restricted, it's obviously not a significant enough concern to worry them. As long as they keep being allowed through I see no reason not to continue to order it.

^^ Remember to supplement with choline too. Soy lecithin is a cheap & tasty source; add a spoon to cereal, milkshakes, whatever :) Otherwise I think peanuts are high in it?

How come I need to supplement with choline?

Luckily I love me peanuts, I've eaten a 500g packet of them this week already lol.

Piracetam requires choline to work effectively. You could just use Piracetam, but if you want a bang for your buck, then supplement with Choline.

People, theres no need to drag this thread up over and over again. You can import Piracetam and you WILL not receive any shit from Customs punks. It's a well known fact!

you need choline for it! don't use without
you will burn ya brain out heaches
u need a lot of choline but not too much just the right amount to make it work
without it u wasting ya time and also its like running a car on no fuel.