• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

interesting places you've rolled

23rd floor of a hotel in dallas. the view had me melting. blinky lites every where. all kinds of cars and shit.

it was a fun one

lol, ive rolled at wal - mart before LOL does that count? =P

ive never rolled any place interesting, but i think i have a list of where id like to try rolling.

at work (i wait tables LOL)

school, if i ever go back

i dunno...... im not very creative.

if any of you like skateboarding.... finding a big very gradual hill and just cruizing down it is really fun, great for a long board. Me and my friend on time spent about an hour just walking up this hill, and skating back down.... really great for pills.

School, a bowling alley, at my house, at school football/soccer/basketball/baseball/hockey/lacrosse games (haha :D) and the girl's powderpuff game, festivals/amusment parks; shit I can't think of any other interesting places I've rolled.

i've rolled @ my house alone quite a few times...
but prom would probably be the only "interesting" place i've rolled.

At work....and off-work doing mechanical repairs to my car. The neighbors told me to turn the PvD down.

Its not that weird, but a good family friend works at BMW, and me and my mate got to borrow a brand new BMW 7 series (which is their top of the range luxury car like merc s class), me and my mate double dropped and drove that thing to my beach house, a good 2 hour drive. It was the best drive of my life, i can not explain how awesome it is cruising at 200+ kph on the freeway in that car while peaking, smoking joints and listening to amazing quality sound in absolute comfort. Now I have something to work for lol.

At a muslim temple, Lebanesse orthodox temple, and a hindu temple

That was a fucked up field trip today
plus i have never popped at 8:30 in the morning before

i will second that motion venzy! nothing quiet like surfing the bitchumen on a big giant bugger of a hill at sunrise on a sunday morning=D quiet fun
as for weird places i've rolled:
*a quiet night in the bar i was working at turned into a big party when i shouted my colleage a half - we came up with soem crazy games that night - actually managed to get a whole bunch of people to come in and have a big night because of how friendly and chatty we were hahah.

*anytime i have come home at 8 or 9am and my dad has been up - sitting there playing the "i'm not fucked off my nut - really i'm not" game is always fun

*i was still chopped when i flew home from adelaide last time - good beats and a johnny+cola can with a view like that was fuggin cooooool

-=DLouD247=D-

My favorite place rolling was in dollar tree, my pill kicked in (One and a Half) and I was up there shopping for like two glowsticks to just enjoy. But these pills were way more dank than explained, plus it was my first time. I was speed-walking through that bitch grabbing fun ass shit. Ending up with 5 slinky's and about 25 glowsticks. The cashier working was checking me out and had to know I was rolling, I had huge eyes, and his earrings (Cubic Zirconas) looked so fucking fascinating to me. I wanted to tell him how cool I thought they were. But, I stopped myself. Man, I miss that shit.