Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

interesting places you've rolled

cloud 339

Bluelighter
name the oddest place youve ever rolled at

by odd i mean not a typical setting for someone who is rolling.

for me: at home alone (more than once), at 2 different jobs while working (several times), and out for a bike ride.

how about you? =D

Garden Centre?

lol we snorted half a pill each this was the first time I did a half in one go and it went straight up my nose in the garden centre toilets then we went to watch the fishes in the small fish room they had :)

At home alone isnt odd in my opinion I would say the majority of mine have been at home alone probably, ive done the bike ride thing to, a double drop then get on my bike and go for a ride lol :)

School some people might say was odd too but the day when the mobile planetarium came was fucking incredible lol although the fact that it echoed and I was rather talkative didnt help especially when on our trip through the stars there appeared medusa... the same as what was on the pills I was on :)

lol thanks this threads brought tears to my eyes from such memories :D:D:D

the first pill i had I was working the dish room at a nursing home..I have also rolled at a bowling ally...a few times, they had started a glow in the dark bowling night..And at first you could bring your own cd's...but then it became a radio station type night there..but it was fun while it lasted..

Chicken

a 2nd year general chemistry exam in a crowded lecture hall containing about 300 mostly dead-sober college students at 10:20 AM on a Tuesday. this was about one month ago actually. What was I thinking you ask? good question.

an airplane ride to rome, a seriously fun time

riding a bike in amsterdamn

on st thomas with my dad next week??

not the oddest, but one of the worst was amongst a bunch of drunk people. :(
I dont think they understood why I was telling them they all looked so pretty, and why I and some friends set up a tent in the living room.

a 2nd year general chemistry exam in a crowded lecture hall containing about 300 mostly dead-sober college students at 10:20 AM on a Tuesday. this was about one month ago actually. What was I thinking you ask? good question.

That's pretty full on.

Mine would have to be at an INTEL confrence attended by over a thousand people. Was kind of hard to sit still for the two hours of the keynote speach. One of the guys I work with 'made' me do it I swear :\ Nice stealth mission really.

...hmmm, not that odd compared to anyone else, but at the peel (local gay bar) on karaoke wednesday.....dodgy as :\

Anywho...

--Raz--

haha in an exam that has to go down as one of the funniest ive heard :D

It was a really clear night, and a group of us decided to take a drive to a field near where we lived. It was very distant from everywhere, and when we got there, we put some tunes on, opened the boot, and dropped a few pills, and had a party. It was awesome!

As the night got cold, we turned the tunes off and we layed on some huge hay bales, staring into the clear night sky, looking at the stars. We all felt so close, and the feeling was absolutely awesome! As we got more fucked, the odd cloud which moved above, would take on funny shapes and pictures and patterns.

We left there about 6am as it started to get light.

I know that I'll never be able to repeat that feeling again, it was so good, and I cant explain it here either!

^^^^^
Now that sounds like fun. I don't have any weird places really, once I was around my dad and his best friend for like 15 minutes and that was weird.

Watching an amatuer performance of FAME! it made the show a hell of a lot better!!

Probably just before going paintballing.. that was the strangest and coolest thing ever.. before going Go-Karting..
I have nevr peaked thru an exam but have speeded about 7 times..8o

In a cybercafe playing Counter Strike! It was pretty cool actually but I think some other people who is also playing in the game would think that I am a rookie. :\

Outside a police station! 8o Me and some mates took a couple of pills, then we got a call from our dealer who had been beaten up in the street. He was gonna make a statement and for some reason, wanted us to go with him!

Not one of my favourite times, I can tell you! ;) Paranoid and trying as desperately as I could to act normal while walking past a bunch of coppers...

strange place

not really strange just good timing

I droped one pill in my lunch time before a multimedia lesson we were making web sites mine was on dance music culture and events.

i got a A+ for that web site ;)=D

Strang roll places

I did it at the Cirque du Soleil show "O" in Las Vegas. Absolutely mind blowing!!!!!
Rolling at a black jack table also is the bomb. Rolling in Vegas is just wonderful.

I also rolled while taking down the Christmas Tree in my house. I got needles everywhere and all the way to the dumpster. That was just the most fun ever.