• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Interesting News: Adding a product to make Meth use pubically noticable

I'm with Fry-d-, given the average user's ability to snort pretty much anything, I don't think a bit of pink meth is going to bother anyone too much.

Hell it sounds more appealing than some of the stuff I've seen railed!

That's really quite insteresting.

I'm interested to see how quickly it takes cooks to find away to extract the dye :)
I am sure there will be some interesting synth routes comming up at a chemistry site near you LOL

^^thats the first thing I thought when I read the article. Won't take very long before the additive is virtually useless.

Either way, you could just dissolve your meth in water and drink the stuff. Noone will be looking at the back of your mouth in the near future will they? Just don't get sick =]

can anyone say "speed pill" ?

edit: Its an acepted fact that this is a method of administering drugs that the public is aready desensitised to due to parmacuticals. Surely chemists who have trouble selling gear made with ammonia will simply cap or press speed into small pills.

plus I would be very surprised to hear of amphetamine synths in Australia that involved anhydrous ammonia stollen from farms. I grew up in a farming community and it was NEVER used or sold as a fertaliser as far as I was aware. Ammonium Nitrate on the other hand.....
(maybe they could put pink glowing stuff in that to catch all those nasty terrorists that are aparently scheming to blow up a some big building near you)

Last edited:
In all reality.. it depends on the strength of the dye. Some dyes that I have come into contact with only need to briefly touch an area in order to stain it an extremely bright (and rather hard to remove) colour. We're rather ignorant as to where the meth we ingest (in whatever way you choose) actually touches our body, as it doesnt leave any colour marks. However I could see a pright pink dye being rather embarassing as it would probably end up coating your nostrils, covering your hands, your lips and mouth.. and imagine being in a club where it glows!

Anyway, I wouldnt be a big fan of ingesting something that has that effect.. even if you could conceal the dye (ie, eating it in caps). I dont care about the end products colour.. but ingesting bright fluorescent pink dye just doesnt sound all that healthy.

stace.

stacyrox:I agree to the health issue , unfortunatly I have known many meth dealers who wouldnt give a stuff if it meant they could sell thier gear.

I also agree with your comments about the dye, some dyes only need to touch you very slightly and you will be stained for days! If this is the case it could easily help police identify potential drug users for a search..... (would having an known dye collor on you be considered reasonably doubt for a search do you think.........)

plus I would be very surprised to hear of amphetamine synths in Australia that involved anhydrous ammonia stollen from farms. I grew up in a farming community and it was NEVER used or sold as a fertaliser as far as I was aware. Ammonium Nitrate on the other hand.....
The Lithium/Sodium reduction of pseudoephedrine to methamphetamine using anhydrous ammonia (cooled to sub zero temperatures) as a solvent is the most common method for producing meth in Western Australia at least.

I believe that may hold true for most other states except of course Queensland where the hypophosphorus method reigns supreme. (And lets face it, Qld reigns supreme when it comes to meth generally)

So it certainly has application for Australia. Whether or not manufacturers obtain their NH3 from farmers is another story but it is certainly used in the process and it is used often. One of the most dangerous chemicals a novice "cook" could be in possession of - likened to caustic soda in gaseous form.

Nice info Biscuit! I was unaware of the popularity of this method in Australia. However I was speculating more about the source of anhydrous ammonia here. As you said thats another story completly.