• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants insufflation question. NEED HELP.

whacckky

Greenlighter
Ok so I snorted 0,25g speed in 15 minutes, the first lines were small then at the end i did 2 big ones. i got alot of speed runnin down my throat. Is this wasted or will it hit like oral?

250mg of speed is a hell of a lot orally never mind snorted, unless you have a large tolerance. The speed running down your throat is fine, it will hit you harder than orally.

yea, the first lines hit me and i thought to myself this was good speed. Then when i took the rest i got like the buzz for 10 seconds and awful lot of speed down my throat. But not really speeded in anyway. Laying in bed tired actually.

Yeah, taking too much tends to cause a state of lethargy and catatonia, along with nasty stimmy effects.

ah fuck.I was hoping to speed going down my throat was gonna fire me back up but....so no chance in hell im having a fun night. Guess ill go to sleep or something.

5 hours since i felt the speed going down my throat. Its probably too late to feel anything?

Ok so I snorted 0,25g speed in 15 minutes, the first lines were small then at the end i did 2 big ones. i got alot of speed runnin down my throat. Is this wasted or will it hit like oral?

Anything that isn't absorbed by your mucous membranes will make it to your stomach, provided you don't blow your nose or spit, it's guaranteed. You are correct in your assumption.