• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

insufflating zolpidem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, too, get a faint euphoric feeling when I snort two 12.5 cr's at once (its wise to scrape or suck off the coating first). I'm loving it more than my benzos now. I split up my Vyvance capsules and dump about 20mgs on my tongue and wash it down a while before so the ambien doesn't make me sleepy. It's the ultimate combo if you want to get shit done! Happy, slightly trippy, and wired! The burn is NOT THAT BAD sissies... and only lasts a few seconds.

I once snorted 7 10mg pills..i got pretty fucked but to be honest i think pills that are made to be swallowed should just be swallowed, you will definately still get a strong high..

I was weary to say the least from boshing a line of zolpidem, but it did not sting nor create burn. quite pleasant to snort (almost like oxy's)

''If you want lucy that much, she will come to you'' and that is something i have ok supply of. But praise science i get hands on some sweet qualuudes xD

Last edited:
Ollllld thread dude..... ^^

But ya it seems like the brand name Ambiens go up the nose more smoothly compared to generics....

/thread

I love the burn! And the drip for that matter. I only started doing it when I built up a tollerance taking it orally. I try not to do it all the time now otherwise I'd be snorting it evey chance I got.

I don't understand why you would want to snort sleeping pills. Do yo get a buzz from it? It seems like it would just make you go to sleep a little faster than if you swalloed it. Why not get some real drugs, kiddies?

I actually can't sleep when I'm on zolpidem. It makes me mad euphoric and motivated (which is very good since none of my depression pills work at all) and when I take zolpidem + ritalin it feels like I'm flying and everything gets clear and I finish all the stuff I've accumulated during the week. I feel really sad for those who can't stay awake on the stuff, it feels so nice.

I've read something about this effect on tons of ADHD forums so it may have something to do with my attention deficit thing (and my psych said it's pretty normal, so yeah

(I know about the memory problem tho, but I guess it's a fair trade. I haven't felt this happy in soooo long)

I love the burn! And the drip for that matter. I only started doing it when I built up a tollerance taking it orally. I try not to do it all the time now otherwise I'd be snorting it evey chance I got.

Same here (plus my ritalin tolerance). I think I'm gonna give up this legal drug thing pretty soon. bleh

Well, I just snorted a 10, quite a pleasant feeling. Couple beers also. And yes, it burned, but really not all that bad or long. Now its just a pretty cool laid back buzz. Nice for calming down and getting laid back. I think I'll do one more. Gotta go give the dog a bath, and to be laid back and calm, will most certainly be an asset. All in all, insulfating Z seems to be a win.

Yeah I waited about 20 minutes, and drank a beer, and snorted another 10mg Z. Seems to be a very effective chill out buzz, pleasant. Working for me.

I just snorted 6/10mg generic Ambien and ate 40mgs. I also had parachuted 2mgs clonazepam/150mg Pregabalin. I ate 300mg of Tramadol for a grand total of 600mg over 7.5 hours. I can't think of anything else right now.
That combo or one similar used to knock me on my ass for 8 hours

Last edited:
Wow. That ought to do the trick, I'd bet. I don't have that much tolerance or experience with "z", yet, done em a few times, always insulfated, by preference. I do like my benzo's, as well as my oxy's, just don't have any of that at the moment. I tooted a single 10mg ambien about 5 min ago, (no alcohol this time), and got that good initial feeling from it pretty quick. It doesn't burn long, and eases off as if it never burned. Time for one more, to see how that does. I kinda like it, all in all not a bad groove.

I don't even consider ambien recreational anymore. I don't know wtf it is. I been prescribed for years but haven't taken them for years.

Definitely haven't put one up my nose, and I have put a lot of things up there.

Wow. That ought to do the trick, I'd bet. I don't have that much tolerance or experience with "z", yet, done em a few times, always insulfated, by preference.

It's quite hit or miss. Yesterday was a waste of medicine. Sometimes, I'll take one or two earlier then bedtime. I get a little euphoria and some slight visual distortions. I've been on Ambien for years. I don't think I got the effect I wanted, due to the fact that the Tramadol has snri properties. Believe it or not, it still works great when taken as prescribed. It also works great when taken sublingually.

Speed king, thank you for the tip. I may try the sublingual route. It currently, it fixes me quite nicely, insulfating 3 or 4,'spaced
Apart in 5 to 10 mim intervals. A cold beer, seems to enhance the experience.i like it, but to each his own. Finally-'all this talk ab

Speed king, thank you for the tip. I may try the sublingual route. It currently, it fixes me quite nicely, insulfating 3 or 4,'spaced
Apart in 5 to 10 mim intervals. A cold beer, seems to enhance the experience.i like it, but to each his own. Finally-'all this talk about the burn; well, it does,'for a second or too, not too bad or intense or painful, and it goes away pretty quick. Just my opinion on that.

^^Yes. burn. That's purely subjective. Some people hate it or are over sensitive. Many people find the finer they crush/chop up their lines, the less they burn.

There are also binders/fillers to consider when snorting anything. That's why I settled in the middle and use it sublingual. I really don't notice much from snorting. Once in a while at best.

Speed King, I'll share this with you. I originally wasn't going to mention it, but I saw where you made note of "slight visual distortions", and I can relate my experience, as well. I had done 4 of the Z, in the manner I mentioned, plus 150mg of the tramadol, the latter being orally. And, as usual, a few beers. Let me tell you, I actually experienced as much visual hallucination, as I ever have, on anything. Not quite sure how or why, but it was there, and for a while. Mainly in the form of weird moving shadows, (the meth heads call them shadow monsters), but it wasn't disturbing or scary. I knew what was happening, and I just took it in, fascinated. The other visual hallucination, was really odd, trippy, foggy looking "streamers", coming off various objects, if I stared or focused on them long. It was crazy, and very impressive, to say the least. Additionally, another thing that I experienced at that time, was a serious loss of balance, and coordination. It was bad! It was as if I was wasted drunk, like when you stumble, and lurch around, falling down, and all that. Yet, I wasn't drunk from alcohol, nowhere close. I think I had 4 beers total, and that's not a lot for me. But the overall combination, definitely had me well beyond practical functionality. I actually had a notion for a moment to go to a friends house, and then I thought, no way! I can't even walk, much less drive, and so I settled to the couch, and just let it run its course. A very profound experience, to say the least. Different strokes, and to each his own, as I always believe. Just thought I'd relate that particular experience. I'm about to try a variation of it again. Wide awake, can't sleep, I went and put a new kitchen faucet in tonight for a friend, and to my pleasant surprise, he was kind enough to turn me on, to a completely different groove, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Now its time to relax and sleep.

That's interesting mechanic. When I first started taking Ambien years ago, I would occasionally get profound visuals. Walls would breathe like I was on Acid. I would get trails also, but over time, either your body gets used to that effect or something. The point is in my case, the major visuals seem to go away. Real high dosages simply cause blackouts and amnesia.
Interesting that you had Tramadol also. I must warn you, drinking on Ambien can really fuck you up. One time I drank and took a few Ambien, and I ended up throwing up like mad. Another time I OD'd and ended up in intensive care with a catheter in me. The only drug that caused my trip to the hospital was Ambien. Alcohol can make Ambien go sideways on you. Think about it, you can easily black out on Ambien by itself. Now what do you think would happen eventually if you continue to drink on Ambien? Your mileage may vary but for me it's blackout city.

Status
Not open for further replies.