• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ink from can got into my shot of meth

Thepriest

Bluelighter
Some ink from the bottom of the can i used to mix my shot got into the cotton and the cotton turned blue i still shot it. I know that was stupid of me but am i goibg to be ok

The ink probably isnt the greatest thing to intravenously inject, based solely on observances obtained first hand. I've seen just that along with far worse choices with no inherant consequence. With that being said coulda been dumb luck, the universe, etc. I'm in no way saying it safe or that it's fine or otherwise, But I can with confidence tell your that the state of being "ok" will not be achevied by frequent meth use, in my own experience anyways, not judging just speaking from my heart, and quite frankly the pure irony and weirdly comedic natural of your question firstly is what caught my eye not taking any validity or seriousness away from this, any question with potential for harm prevention/reduction to be spread holds its importance in my book.

~thou need not mehffff round
But if that's what' your free will chooses try using a contact lens case I have found to be quite useful and less risk of course than a can. Also if you go to a needle exchange cookers are available as you most probably know.

Yeah.. that doesn't sound good. At least if anything does happen you will know why.. you could get ink poisoning from that, or something else! So I would definitely keep a close eye on the spot where you IVed, or injection site if you will... and your body in general.. And definitely avoid using can bottoms with ink on them .. or at all if possible in the future.. I never have used them, just spoons for me, and they have never given me any problems, just so long as they are clean spoons.. I wash my spoon thoroughly before prepping anything in it too! Every time! Very important, not to shoot anything but the intended solution of whatever drug it maybe, mixed with water, well filtered! Keep it clean man, IVing drugs is no joke.. you can fuck your body up bad or even worse... die with things like that.. shooting ink.. Although, I know I would be fucking pissed if I had prepped a shot of coke, since I have never done meth, just plenty of coke, and other street drugs/opiates and opiod pharms, I would probably not want to just throw it away.. and knowing me it would be a huge shot too.. which would piss me off even more having to waste all that money.. but still being the hypochondriac I am, I would toss it! And then be fucking livid..

This is quite dangerous. There can be nasty organic solvents, macromolecules, and insoluble pigment particles in ink.

What you think if the hospital said we got some ink in your mom's vaccine don't worry she's fine.

If youd be pissed that answers your question

That's shitty. Please take care of yourself better. This is coming from a position of compassion man. You can't be doing these things. I've spilled a gram of Heroin on the floor when I was drunk in a dingy apartment that I'm sure hadn't been cleaned since it was built. I saw the Heroin on the ground and was going to scoop it up, with the dirt and debris and attempt to shoot it. Somebody had to really talk me out of it to prevent me from doing it. I blew the dope all over the room to prevent myself from doing it. That's not to say I haven't done all kinds of other crazy shit.

All you can do at this point is wait to see if any complications appear. If they do, we'll go from there.