• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Injection; IV Complications and Info MEGATHREAD & FAQ III Vs I Want Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a weird question. I had my dilaudid filled Friday. I got home and started to crush and they were hard. Oh yeah, i had to go to different pharmacy. It mixed totally different. My usual turns milky and eaves gooie stuff at bottom of cottonball. This stuff was hard to mix and looks more watery than milky. Its buzz isnt nearly as intense which may be my tolerance but the nod is much much stronger. My old manu id Malkidroit and this one is Rhodes. Could different manu really make such a difference? I know its not an iv complication post but could lead to it possibly. Any input?

I got a weird question. I had my dilaudid filled Friday. I got home and started to crush and they were hard. Oh yeah, i had to go to different pharmacy. It mixed totally different. My usual turns milky and eaves gooie stuff at bottom of cottonball. This stuff was hard to mix and looks more watery than milky. Its buzz isnt nearly as intense which may be my tolerance but the nod is much much stronger. My old manu id Malkidroit and this one is Rhodes. Could different manu really make such a difference? I know its not an iv complication post but could lead to it possibly. Any input?
Lately IV dilaudid is very hit or miss due to disparities in manufacturers' quality control. I feel the same way about the pills you described. Mallies are way better of a rush.

Yes, they are. I didnt even think about that. I was just happy she gave me them 2 days early cause i was out. These Rhodes suck. They dont mix worth a dam and takes more water and buzz is, well, not much. I was doing 20mg and the Mallies that was enough for a nice smooth high but these you may get a tiny rush then just nod out. Im thinking about taking them orally for the month and heal and let my tolerance and next month ill have my mallies. Fuck, shits so bad now i didnt need this. Oh well, better than nothing☺️

D's are a waste orally, only 20% bioavility. Plugging is 80% and have a rush almost as good as IV.
I used to IV coke and D's together, I hit coke at least 20 times a day for 4 years, my veins are so big all I ever used was the one in my right inside of elbow.

Ok, I am having issues redosing with IV and lost half of my product to blood clotting in the syringe. This has happened several nights. Can I combine these wasted shots into one syringe and put it up my rectum?

The first night, I dropped the wasted shot into an alka shot (at the recommendation of my dealer) but I didn't feel much of anything.

I have two .25 shots here and hate for them to go to waste with this blood. Any tips?

yeah plug it dude just av a shit first or that will absorb it all an u wont feel shit. personally ive never got much out of plugging but sum love it. if theres not much blood u could boil it and filter the shit out of it, micron/wheel filters even better, an them i m it if u know how properly. But its risky as blood quickly growa bCTERIA ON IT.

yeah plug it dude just av a shit first or that will absorb it all an u wont feel shit. personally ive never got much out of plugging but sum love it. if theres not much blood u could boil it and filter the shit out of it, micron/wheel filters even better, an them i m it if u know how properly. But its risky as blood quickly growa bCTERIA ON IT.
I don't want to boil the meth. This happens to me when I try to redose around dawn, to power thru the day after being awake all night. I cannot hydrate enough no matter what I do. I have a real hard time. And the minute I do register, something happens....tourniquette won't pop off, a knock on the door, etc....so I'll end up with this barrell full of blood and insane panic when I can't hit it immediately aft r. My blood just immediately starts congealing. This morning, I put the bloody mixture back in the spoon and refiltered with cotton, but it seemed foamy and weird. So I took that ruined shot and one from the day before, combined them in spoon and refiltered. Then I put it in a 5mL vetrinary syringe and it was easy. I got a little boost, right now I desperately need sleep. My dealer/ friend gave me shot around 3pm today, but only about a $20 shard. It brought me back in normal, but I'm going to bed mow. That keister shot was wayyyyy too diluted. My dealer wants to see me respond to a .50 sack

D's are a waste orally, only 20% bioavility. Plugging is 80% and have a rush almost as good as IV.
I used to IV coke and D's together, I hit coke at least 20 times a day for 4 years, my veins are so big all I ever used was the one in my right inside of elbow.

Regardless, best practice would have been to rotate injection sites.

Reason i went to sides of abdomen cause i didnt have anywhere else to go. I saw clusters of veins there and they worked. I hit my legs alot before but did other day and hit but no high and it really hurt. I started with myvhands and their torched. Veins used to pop out of them but not now. Just dead dicolorations. Im using a 3ml 27 gauge. I know, big. But crushing up these pills yields a lot. I would say 20mg ends up being 2-2.5 ml. If i do 16 its 1ml. I had the weirdist day. First shot was glorious and afternoon and tonight were flops. I missed one. I was sliding needle out and usually i do it slow all the way and i twitched and it came out with blood. That coulda been the one. Then i went to switch syringes and shit blew up in my face. So i did more and had some blood and flashback little buzz. Ive looked at my neck but dont see anything. If i had some 31 gauge or something i might try it. My arms are shit. Just that one in crook of arm that deep but my needles are long so i tried other night and still got marks. I have to get blood drawn at dr tomorrow so i didnt wanna makevit worse. Maybe i can ask them, haha. Junkie asking phebotomist where to draw blood. My left arm one time took 6 nurses to get iv in. They roll over there. Forearms are shit too. I can see the veins and i enter pointing my heart at angle and i thinkbi got some blood once. Dude, this is only thing i have in my life right now which is sad but when i have a day like this when im teased with high, really high thisvmorning than nothing it really just brings me down. Im prescibed 6 pills a day and i used 8.5 today so im about 12 pills behind. Thats 2 days that will catch up later. I dont have the disipline to take two pills orally. I have appt on 8th at pain clinic so ill have to stop for couple of days and take normally or my levels will be jacked up. Its a mess. I think about last Monday when i shot 6 pills the whole day and got high on every one of them. And next morning. All this shit for 20 sec high. But i feel better for awhile after. I wont do ankles cause i did that shit once and couldnt walk next day. I wish i could shoot these morphine pills but er makes it really tough. Fuck that. Im not trying to cook anything. Good thing i dont do H or id be wasting that shit. I tried that wrist vein. The needle was a big thing but i never got shit from that. Ive looked at diagrams but can equate them to my body. I saw dude today that had veins bulging veins all over and i wanted to hit him. Well, thats about it. Yourevright, junkie using spots cause cant get blood flow anywhere else. I know im a tough case. My little cirle was hitting great but theres a bumpnunder it now. Man when i pull needle outbit gushes blood. Out of 50 or so sticks i think i had two that didnt bleed. I dont get that. They bleed like crazy after but no blood is sucked up in syringe. Dude, im only at this 4 months so i guess theres a learning curve. Anyway, thanks man!!

If you're still around, I just wanted to say that after only 4 months you should still be able to hit ALL your veins. There has to be an issue with your technique, you shouldn't be messing up your veins and unable to hit as often as you are. And someone who isn't good at hitting himself has no business with a 27g. I liked a slightly bigger gauge so I used a 29. I've shot with a 27 a few times, it's super easy to do some damage if you don't really know what you're doing.

I would toss all your 27s, order online, and don't shoot anything till they arrive. Get a variety if you can, I liked the long tip needles but the shorts are good for hands and surface veins. You can get A few different gauge and brands too but don't go bigger than 29 and tbh, if I were you I'd stick to 30 and 31.

Get alcohol swabs, antibacterial soap, and sterile cotton if you don't already have it. I used to lay down clean paper towels on the counter just to have a clean surface space then thoroughly wash my hands and arms with antibacterial soap. Disinfect everything with the alcohol swabs as well as the IV site before but don't swab it after. I was always told not to use Neosporin though you can use a clean cotton on the area if it bleeds.

Sorry if the above is info you already know, I'm just concerned you're at risk for an abscess. For someone who only shoots pills and daily, a micron filter (aka wheel filter) needs to mandatory and I'd make it a priority. All the filler and binders in pills are horrible for your veins.

Thanks man, i appreciate all your advice. Ive stopped for several reasons but its just too risky for a 20 sec buzz. Ive had some orgasmic highs but their few and far between. I was always very clean and sterile with everything. It was just hitting those veins. I wasnt made to iv. The cherry on Sunday was when i got my last script filled i had to go to a different pharmacy and got home and went to shoot and it wasnt mixing up right and i hit a vein and shot and there was slight warmpth but i thought about it and different manufactures. Those Mallies i usually get are awesome and i would have been high. I heard the manu i got sucks for iv so that sealed the deal. Ill just do them oral and skip all the headaches of shooting. Plus i was starting to feel real guilty about it so its always there if i wanna go back to it and will take your advice. Thank you

^ Good I'm glad. Because the oral BA is low, I'd try other ROAs before even thinking about returning to IV.

Yeah i know nasal BA isnt great either but higher than oral. Youre right, oral is dredfully low. Im might try tooting one tomorrow but iv is out of question. I started out with 30g in my hands and missed my first few times then i pulled back one day and got flash so i pushed in and it was amazing. Also once i saw a vein near my index knuckle. Well that turned out to be a dud but this huge vein popped out of my thumb and i hit that and it brought me to my knees. I was hooked since. Id stop for a week or two to let my tolerance go down and that was the intent this time but the guilt of doing this mainly to my pain dr is too heavy to bear. She has been super cool to me for 2 years and i lie to her face. 3 people know in my life and think ive stopped. I know well about addiction. Im a recovering alcoholic with 2 rehabs and 10 yrs of bouncing in and out of AA. I went to a meeting tonight just substituting shooting for alcohol. NA in my city is rough man and ive spent 10 yrs building relationships in AA. That doesnt mean i still wont snort one but it probably aint much better and not worth it. I honestly started shooting to get better pain relief. I heard dilaudid rush was good but short and that was true but it did work for awhile when id get a good shot and id sit back and feel the after effects and watch a humphrey bogart movie and my pain is super low but short lived. I never get it under a 5 or 6. My dr wants me on Exalgo, er dilaudid but insurance doesnt cover it. This MS Contin sucks and im on a high dose. But were at an impass. They cant give me anymore meds so i just deal with it. I tried plugging twice and hated it. Weird feeling and i got nothing. I thought i was a good candidate cause i have an ostomy so im cleaned out down there. No, im just gonna oral every 4 hrs and that will be fine and if i ever find the need to i have the stuff so i can but you are right, anything but shooting. I have my first lump. Its where i always go get blood and if i press on it its hard under. I would assume that would happen with all the action it gets. The veins in my hands are ruined. Well, not the same. They used to pop out. Now they looknlike bruises and nothings popping. I was at my hemotologist 3 weeks ago and he sent me to the vampires and she couldnt get my arm. Its a big vein but its deep. Only ER nurses can get it for iv. So she rolled a hot pack on my hand and my old veins popped up. I was like dam, i need some of those. I remember my celiac vein on top of wrist would always pop up but i could never hit. I went to 3ml syringes couple months ago and finally 3 weeks ago found 29g 3ml. I would always have extra so id fill another syringe so 2 sticks and with my veins thats lucky hence the 3ml. I love them but bd makes one i was using and too manypullbacks it would lock up and if you pressed to hard it would blow up. Like throwing pills in the trash. Anyway, i thought id tell you my story cause i liked your post. Sorry its so long. Wish me luck on the oral route and thanks again for the advice!!

HELP missed vein

to spare you the details I shot dope last night around 12 and I missed, partially. I still got high, I still got a rush but I saw a bulge appear under my skin (I did still have the touriquette on at the time of injection). I ran it under some hot water and it looked fine then 15 minutes later it swelled up so I continued to apply heat to it. Eventually the swelling went down and I went to bed now its the next day and my arm is still very sore and a little swollen. Does anyone else have experience with this? I've never missed by this much before, at what point should you seek medical attention?

Do you have a temperature ? Is the area hot to the touch? If so then this signifies an infection and medical help should be sought. If not then it should hopefully go away in a day or so but keep checking for those signs.

If an infection is present then you should feel noticable heat just from holding your hand close to it. You would know if it was...

And no temp you say? And you dont feel unwell?

Hopefully it should be ok but keep close eye on it over the coming days.

Keep us updated infection can come on later it sounds like you should be okay. But if you get a temperature or the injection site becomes warm to the touch you need to get to a doctor. Check out the sticky thread.

Keep us updated infection can come on later it sounds like you should be okay. But if you get a temperature or the injection site becomes warm to the touch you need to get to a doctor. Check out the sticky thread.

This.

So far it sounds like a normal miss, nothing to worry to much about, but if it starts to present any of the above symptoms, follow mad dash's advice fo sho.

Next time remove the tourniquet before you inject. Leaving the tie on while injecting is an easy way to quickly blow out your vain l vein.

Status
Not open for further replies.