• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Injection; IV Complications and Info MEGATHREAD & FAQ III Vs I Want Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate it. Its more in my lovehandle area. Im shooting dilaudid. I alwayys had some left so id have 2 syringes going and got sick of trying to find 2 veins so i switched to 3ml to get it all at once. Theve been actually working real good. Ive never done heroin and never will. Dilaudis provides a suffient buzz which has been incosistant lately. Its frustrating for sure. Ill get flashback and hold the angle and push and sometimes its orgasmic and other times nothing. Usually its in middle and a nice warm buzz. Im gonna go back to 1ml tonight and see if i can do it. I usually do 16mg. I was doing 12mg cause i had 4 mg pills so more powder. My Dr gave me my 8's yesterday. Anyway, thats about it. Thanks for your help

ahh, that explains it, yeah no problem, hey also if you're having problems finding veins, my friend found this really great technique, although you need a flashlight and you have to be in the dark, which is kind of weird sounding (keep in mind we were homeless), but if you put a flashlight up to your skin, it makes it translucent and you can find tons of veins you would never know are there.

Ok so im at end of my rope. Monday was a great day. I get 3 shots a day and all 3 shots were just amazing it was great. My morning yesterday was great then boom, nothing. I need answers and im afraid there is none. Same amount same place same drawback of veneous blood and i keep needle still and shoot and nothing. So frustrating. If i get blood in my drawback am i not in a vein? I cant believe how i do the shit the same way and get different results. Even though the rush is only 20 min but its so wonderful. I went over my limit 2 days now so ill be short. Im the idiot who doesnt get high so i do another on right aftet. I liked the suggestion that my receptors are already flodded but Monday i got high on my afternoon and evening shot. Im done for day and going to sleep so maybe all this time without dilaudi will help in the morning. Maybe its the spot but ive gotten high in that spot plus its the only spot that gives blood. Sunday i spent hr and half looking for a vein. I was everywhere. On my right lovehandle there was a fresh vein and i went for that, nothing. I took needle out and veneous blood pored out. Im just very frustrated and this is the right place to go. One of you experienced shooters gotta help me cause i should give up but the allure of the rush is too much to pass up. Im sure if you iv you understand. I iv dilaudid 16mg in 3ml 27 gauge needles. I love the syringes. I used to have 2 suringes and have to stick twice so 3ml ate perfect even though i usually end of with 1.5-2ml. I think my technique is good but wtf? Anyway, thanks and yall be safe.

I'm new to this site and don't know what I'm really doing I just want to ask y when I Iv coke I don't feel anything like it's not traveling to my heart at all??? I can see it filling when I draw back then push and nothing.. the spot will go num but it doesn't make since I've been using for 5 years now.. I can't figure it out.. it's like it just won't travel through when I push and it's really making me mad cause I can't figure out what's going on..
my girlfriend does the same coke and it works for her.. so it's not bad stuff someone please message me back and help me?
if anyone has any thoughts or suggestions please message me?
THANK YOU everyone and sorry if this doesn't go to the posting board I just can't figure this thing out either Lmfao

Well djrizzo, were shooting different drugs but are having the same problem. I get that placebo rush when i see blood in syringe and shoot and nothing. I dont understand it either. It like teases me with highs here and there. Nothing today. Im trying once more then im only gonna shoot once a day and take rest orally cause im in pain. Its weird it works for your girl and not you. We need help but not many hits on this thread unfortunatly. Where do you access vein? Maybe try switching spots if you havent already. I have limited places cause i have thread veins. Theres a honker in crook of arm but its deep and i can never hit it. Hell, they can barely hit it at hospital. I have clusters of veins near my lovehandles and thats where i go. Maybe the veins are fried. Im gonna go somewhere different tonight. Wish i had some advice for you bro but im having same issue. Lets hope someone chimes in snd helps us so we can stop wasting our drugs. Good luck to you!!

alright guys we're going to get this right, first off here are some good diagrams
Gray574.png

image573.gif

Superficial-Veins-of-the-Lower-Limb-Great-and-Small-Saphenous.jpg

First off djrizzo, you are missing your shots, this is bad because you are shooting up cocaine, which has some of the worst cuts, like levemesole a de-worming agent (think krokodil), you don't want to miss, if the injection site goes numb, that means you've just skin popped it, not mainlined it.

Try pulling back on the plunger the second you pierce the flesh, this will create a vacuum and that way when you hit the vein, you'll get a flash without having to pull back, you can just push in with relative security, it's always best to check a quarter into the shot to see if you're still in the vein, but with a drug like cocaine that causes quite a bit of vasoconstriction, this can also result in a miss, so just know it's a double edged sword.

Closeau, this is kind of the nature with heroin after a while, I'm on subs and off the needle for the past month and a half, but before then I'd been shooting heroin daily for at least three years straight, after a while you're receptors just get kind of fried out, you don't get that roller coaster rush anymore unless you get some really good dope, I've found doing massive amounts of mediocre or bad dope doesn't make a difference in terms of the rush, it has to be some fire shit. I can't tell if you're problem is that you're not getting the rush you want or if you're not getting the shot in the vein. Use those diagrams as a map.

Another trick that I believe I mentioned in this thread is to use a flashlight, you have to be in the dark or under covers to do this so its dark, and then hold the flash light up to your arms or legs or wherever the fuck you're finding the most success with, and it makes the skin almost translucent, you can see veins that you never knew existed. Don't try to hit the femoral vein, or any deep vein until you get good at hitting the superficial ones, and even then, don't use them unless you got nothing left and there's someone that really knows what they are doing that can show you how to do it. Hope this helped guys.

Closeau - How much time are you putting In between doses? On my daily regime of oxycodone 120-250mgs twice daily, if I didn't put at least 10 - 12 hours between doses then I would barely feel the second dose.....and even then I knew I would have to use at least 50 - 75% more in the evening to get close to the first of the day. This is all related to tolerance rather than possible misses.....I assume you're getting the med as you're not WD'ing or are you not at that stage yet this time round? Take care man

Thanks SKR. Thats a lot of help. I do my shots about 6 hrs apart. Yeah, im not in wd so i must be getting something. Its just fucked up cause ive heard of people shooting for years like my buddy did. He admits last couple of years he wouldnt get high but just shot not to get dopesick. What a fucked up existance man. Anyway, i got off opiates recently and that shit did not work. Im in legit chronic pain and take my ms contin as prescribed but mess with my dillies. So its been about 2.5 weeks since back on opiates and even after that time i would have trouble. Then Monday came and it was glorious! 3 glorious shots and one next morning. Then nothing. Blood will naturally entter the syringe but when i pull back nothing so i usually end up pushing anyway. This morning ivhad great flasback when puling back and i swear my placebo effect kicked in cause i felt high and shot and sometime pulling backbon syringe so much causes it to lock up. But it was smooth and put cotton on wound and waited and i got a buzz. A warm feeling but certinatly not high. I was pissed. Thats why i checked this. Nothing different was done in that shot and other ones i got high. Maybe youre right, my receptors are fried. Im going oral for awhile so i know im getting the meds in cause im hurting. Give my skin and receptors a break. Its really hard though and ive been going over my pill limit just to get that rush. I cant believe a 20 sec rush is that addictive. The fire in your chest and the headrush and when i started shooting i would get a nice afterglow buzz but that doesnt happen anymore. Maybe its the spot. It gives blood. My hands are healed but the veins are jacked. I hit my legs for awhile and their healed. My gonna try the flashlight thing. I see vein in thigh that i went for this vein and nothing. Maybe this is a good thing putting down the needle. Thats awesome you kicked and are on subs. Congrats. Keep it up. Ive never done H and never will but i know its a bitch to kick. Thanks for the help man, really. Good luck to you and keep it up dude!!

damn, look at that diagram it makes me realize how many veins I am missing; I am seriously ALWAYS sticking to the same arm and same spots; they continue to work and the blood continues to draw back; its been 8 or so years now and its been HEAVY use at times but over last 6 months I've been somewhat OK but over last week I've went hard as hell and you can feel the problems/see the problems; I never miss a shot but I sure do have to stick and feel a lot at this point because they are just burnt the fuck out.

one spot right in the cuff of the arm which was my first spot way back; its just a tiny little "bubble" like thing at this point; its dry as a motherfucker but at times ill still stick it and sometimes get a shot off; it amazes me it even works but when desperate I go for it. sometimes I am just out of room or space; I also have a hard time hitting the forearm sometimes but love the bicep; I always buy 29/1.5 so I dont shoot my hands anymore like I use to; ill never forget that time my hand BLEW THE FUCK UP and I went to the ER because it was the size of a basketball on day 2 and just couldnt take the pain; since that day I only used my hands a few times.

shot my foot once or twice; this was w/ a GF of mine who shot it for me; it was also west coast tar as opposed to my east cost fent, so it was a NOTHING shot.

but yea, I really dont move much; new spot every time but I probably use that same spot next day or again by the end of the day depending on how many shots I get off .

My thing has been if i go to a new spot i find veins and after awhile i use the marks as a guide cause the vein is gone. I cant remember last time i hit a fresh vein. My left lovehandle spot has been my go to for a long tome. The two places i hit have lumps under them so im going somewhere else. My right side was eaten up but healed now but veins are done so i go off the scars but nothing. Ive been all over my legs from ankle to upper thigh and theyre all healed but no marks to go off. I found what might be a vein in my thigh so i circled it cause the lighting plays tricks. I tried the crook of my arm last night. Theres a huge one but its deep. They even have a hard time getting iv in there but i got long 27 gauge needles so i was sure i could hit it. I had once before and it was a great high but i dug around and nothing. Now all i have to show for it is a huge mark and pain. I started in my hands and my hand blew up too. Not that big as yours and no ER but it scared the shit out of me. One night i saw a vein in my index finger and missed the vein but then a big vein popped out of my thumb. I immediatly stuck it and bingo, flasback so i shot and to this day that was one of the strongest highs but ive never seen the vein again. I thought shooting would be cut and dry but you gotta be a fucking magician, lol. I recently switched syringes bc since i shoot dilaudid the pills plus the water was enough for 2 29gauge 1ml. I got tired of trying to get lucky twice and all that so i got these 3ml and i like them. I shoot 16mg so even if i use little water as possible i end up with 1.5ml. A 1.5ml 29 gauge would be perfect but i know my tolerance will do up and ill have to do more so ill need the space. What i dont like is they lock up quick. A few min of pulling back then they wont push. Ive had a couple litterly blow up in my face. Boy i was pissed. If one is locking ill just get the liquid out drop by drop cause unlike other ones, you cant take plunger out. So im very careful. Nothing more frustrating that inally registering and syringe is locked up. If i could hit a vein better i wouldnt have to worry about the lockup. Ill look for those 1.5ml next time. These 27 gauge are pretty brutal man. Huge track marks and sometimes hurts going in. I reming myself what i see on my skin, thats what the veins look like. Im on blood thinners so the blood flows pretty nice when things work which it hasnt since Monday. Considering my shooting habit 4 good shots in a row shouldnt be amazing it should be normal. This morning i hit and good flashback and shot in nice and quick and i got a mild buzz. I was so pissed. So im going for mr legs tonight. Big vein on my calf but real unrealable. I wont shoot my ankles cause i wanna be able to walk next day. I found a lot in my legs. Lets hope i can go back to them. The lovehandle area is very convinent bc i have control with both hands and its really comfy. Anyway, thats long enough. Thanks for tips and wish me luck tonight

Sorry im beating a dead horse here but just reporting my experience. I went at leg last night and i was pulling needle out and blood came in so pulled back and great backwash so i shot all excited and fucking nothing. It was dark veneous blood so idk. I swore that was it and bam this morning i mix up. I went tobmy go to spot and nothing for longest time then great backwash and im like whatever and only had 1.5ml in there so it was packed full of dilaudid and shot and got thatvheadrush and hot chest and was so happy. Shit lasts 30 sec and its ridicoulous i put so much energy into it but boy did it feel nice. Ill go back at 3pm and prob nothing. I just wish i could find some consistancy. I thought, if homeless people can find veins in a dark alley then whats up with me? Proper lighting, clean supplies. Idk. I mean experience helps like anything but its not rocket science. At least i got a hit. I took an oral dose yesterday just to get some med in me cause i felt kinda wd. I didnt feel shit off the 16mg. When you miss a vein does the med still get into your body. Mind you i shoot pills not H. If i got high on H id be done. Ive been tempted but this dilaudid when it hits aint no joke. Anyway, cheers

why you shooting into your legs? just wondering. sounds like your not a super junkie so you still have arms/hands, easier parts of the body to hit. also, as you pulled back on that leg, you may have landed in the vein during the middle of pulling back, so if you stopped right there, you may have been in a vein at that point. is that what you did? or did you stick it fully back in thinking you found a vein?

dilaudid is a great shot; better than H; I shoot H/fent and I still remember those times I shot diladudid and they might be better than what I do nowadays; w/ the fent/H I got a 5-10 second rush but w/ dilaudid I got a better rush. make sense? of course it does.

Def makes sense. I love it. I had a decent day till tonight. Had flashback and tiny buzz. I dont understand it. When i hit blood i keep needle right where i got flashbach even if the needle is almost out. Anyway, i gotta crash. I take hydroxizine 30 min before last dose to increase nod. It works great. I went back to abdomen by the way. That leg was sorr as shit. Take care bud

sounds weird; are you arms that banged up? or do you not want tracks? also, do you draw back more than once per shot? the initial pull back and then the 2nd pull back half way through the shot? just wondering how/why you are seeming as if you are within a vein but not getting that same rush.

talking all this shooting is making me miss shooting. its only been 2 days and I miss it; thats the sad part.

Yeah as I was saying a few days ago, with H, anyway, that first shot of the day is what gives me that huge rush of euphoric, almost sexual in nature relief, and any subsequent ones, generally if done before 8-12hours after the last one (mainly before when I start feeling withdrawal) , it will get me a little higher or put me into a nod quicker and that is really it. I noticed I get those big rushes when I am pretty much in withdrawal when most of , if not all of the opiates have left my receptors. But are you supposed to get a rush each time off dilaudid? I have only dabbled with it a couple times. I would suggest going longer between your shots? Maybe giving the opiates a chance to vacate before fixing up again. I haven't seen you mention anything about withdrawal. Maybe try stopping for a while, then once you start feeling shitty try it again ?

stopping for a while? you crazy. anytime I stop I just go to subs, anyway. so there will never be anytime for withdrawal unless my dude is late and I have yet to use that day.

I wish i could but ill start feeling wd 6-7 hrs after morning shot so thats why i shoot every 6 hrs. This morning had nice flashback and shot and got a warm feeling but i know its capable of being better. So it occured to me its my tolerance so i broke my rules and did another one with 20mg. Lots of blood flow but no flashback when i pulled back. Since theres only one place i can hit and i hate pulling out and looking for another place with blood already in the barell so i pushed and suringe locked up and i got it but i took a lot if strength and the needle moved. Noe, when i hit flasback i keep the needle in same position. Is that wrong? I figured thats where the vein is so push there instead of pushing needle back in then pushing. Lately the needle is almost out. When i first enter i go all the way down and slowly pull out till i see blood then i pull back plunger for flasback and if i got that i keep needle still and push. Im a begininer but ive gotten high off this so it must be right. I can do my arms bc i have nothing there. Obviosly i do jarms cause i saw map but just one in in crook of right srmj but its too deep. They move too so ive hit it once making me try again the other nightjjjj and even with my long needle i dug around kforever and nothing but huge mark snd pain. So basically im not made t shoot but i do. Ill try again at. If anything i said somehow sounds wrong,please let me know. This message took forever cause im nodding. Tolerance? Well seek. Appreciate the help guys

the other day I could only afford a half G of dope/fent and I legit felt WD's 2 hours after my last shot; I was shocked how fast it came on. right away had to take my bupe to save me because I honestly thought I was "sick" it hit me so fast.

yesterday I stayed clean and took my bupe around noon; well, I just took my first shot on dope/fent about 10 mins ago and about to hit my arm again.

how long you guys usually wait inbetween shots? I know everyone is different but when I have packed pins I just cant help but want to use, use and use.

Yeah man, that how i am. Today i skipped my afternoon shot and felt like shit but was confident. I put extra 4mg in shout and got great flow and i got a mini high. Slight warm chest and headrush but i expected more. I took my hydroxizine so im nodding like crazy. See i pull back thru cotton and then it gels up and bubbles so i take out cotton and add more water and mix what left in spoon and that white buildup from the cotton. I dont know if its good shit or bad shit but i dont waste any dilaudid. I know time doent matter cause last Monday i got high at 9am 3pm and again at 8 then next morning at 9. Got high every time. Thats when i started posting here cause like tonight i get a buzz. I havent gotten a fucken high since. Im so frustrated i want to quit but the allure of this could be the shot that gets me high keeps me doing it. Idk. Im stuck but ill figure out. Thanks for the help

With the dope around here lately, I will bang a point and notice myself going into that limbo stage in like 8hours or so, then start feeling beginning stages of withdrawal at like 12-18hours after last shot. But it depends on the quality of the dope I think. The better it is , the longer the WDs take to set in. But I also notice when those WDs set in off better dope, the more severe it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.