• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Injecting;: Stablon Pills Vs. Pure Na-Tianeptine

Been trying to convince the girlfriend we should try plugging but she is pretty set on IV and doesn't believe it will be worthwhile.

So well, Psychedelic Jay, (or anybody else), have you snorted it?(or plugged it?)...
Or maybe even orally, taken in large quantities, does it work? Dusk, your opinion?
Also, i'd like to know if it works on people with high opiate tolerance..If anybody has smth to say, cause, WTF, an opiate feeling, it sounds so beautiful to my fuckin ears..:)
But i'm asking for snorting, or, (too good to be true, i guess8)), even orally (maybe parachute...:?..), who knows..cause my veins have been fucked,so...
Be good and safe guys and gals, if anyone has some light to throw in...%)

MartinFn

So well, Psychedelic Jay, (or anybody else), have you snorted it?(or plugged it?)...
Or maybe even orally, taken in large quantities, does it work? Dusk, your opinion?
Also, i'd like to know if it works on people with high opiate tolerance..If anybody has smth to say, cause, WTF, an opiate feeling, it sounds so beautiful to my fuckin ears..:)
But i'm asking for snorting, or, (too good to be true, i guess8)), even orally (maybe parachute...:?..), who knows..cause my veins have been fucked,so...
Be good and safe guys and gals, if anyone has some light to throw in...%)

MartinFn

It will work just fine orally.
rectally should be better.

I haven't had pure powder, so, i'm not snorting...

Nasally might be good for the beginning of use when only 75-100mg is needed. Once the dose becomes much bigger, trying to snort that much powder, which turns to a glue-like substance when introduced to moisture. I can only imagine how that would feel in my nose or gooing down my throat YUCK!

With 2.5grams to arrive today, the girlfriend have completely stopped the IV use and will try rectal. Preparing the same you would a shot beforing removing the needle and 'shootin up the bum'

Sounds like a blast, I know. I'll keep everyone posted on the Come-up time, effects, and duration.

Hydrion Papers QT-40

Tested dark green 500ppm

In 1ml 200mg solution.

Glue shot is a perfect analogy.

After a 10gram binge in about 3 days I could no longer hit anywhere above my elbows. This is my usual sweet spot to keep marks hidden, I am very skinny and the vein on my bicep use to be easily seen and hit.

After this extensive use my vein no longer protrudes even when a torunqet is applied.

I can feel built up gunk under the skin and am giving tianeptine a lonnng break for healing.

The effects were no longer very much felt even after doubling dose and repeating shots fairly quick.

A 3ml syringe is a definite if I plan to do this again. It became very addictive and damaging but was pretty worthwhile for a time being.

More to come when im not at work. Thanks for being patient and sorry the wait once again.

I'm sorry I didn't spot this earlier but you didn't actually measure the ph. Sounds like this is a test for measuring density of a solution.

I am going to order a gram to test effects. I will try lower and higher oral doses, plugging and iv. I will also measure ph and report.

Will go to the exchange to get 2ml barrels as these glue shots don't sound healthy to iv.

Perhaps it is a combination of the chemical nature of tianeptine as well as the filler in stablon/coaxial tablets that cause such bad effects with repeated dosing among addicts.

I don't plan to make a habit of this. I have access to opiates, am not drug tested and I am trying to keep it (iv opiates/facsinating SSREs that also have opiate activity or cause increase endomorphin production) infrequent so as to avoid WDs. I have had previous dependency issues with heroin and methadone.

Will be 2 weeks before I can indulge again.

I've been doing tianeptine orally recently. Dosing 50-150mg. Got a bulk powder extremely cheap from an above-board online vendor.

I've got to say it is by far my favorite euphoric drug. The effects are extremely "clean", it seems to have basically no comedown or withdrawl from what I've experienced. Basically just a lift in mood with some slight stimulation.

I tried it out with Selegiline 5mg recently. Started the dose quite low (5mg) to be sure there weren't any adverse effects. Seems to potentiate well, found (after careful dose increasing) 50mg on Selegiline gives me roughly the same effects 150 usually would.

I've read an experience report claiming adding modafinil to the above also has good effects.

Tianeptine is now my go to "I had a shitty day" or "I don't want to get out of bed yet" drug. I can definitely see how psychological addiction could develop for those prone to it. From all the reading I've done, it seems like one of the safest drugs around for being as euphoric as it is.

I tried 120mg pure Na tianeptine IV. Very slight rush and opiate like effects. Satisfied physical need for opiates for a few hours. Perhaps I would have liked it more had I shot a larger dose. I don't plan on doing this again.

I am back on the H almost 2 weeks now. Perhaps my opiate tolerance interfered with some of tianeptines effects?

I tried a couple of doses of 40 mg orally today. Seemed to improve my shitty mood. I started my fast methadone taper today. Hope to go from 25mg to 0 in 7 days.
It will be interesting to see how this chemical affects opiate WD and if there are any differences in the drugs effects after the opiate WDs subside.

I will continue to use this chemical as a smart drug and anti depressant. I wonder if the effects build up after time with regular use like SSRIs? I will try to cycle use on and off for 4 weeks at a time to test for additional build up benefits and also to avoid dependence, tolerance and WD which I'm sure comes with prolonged regular use of a drug like this.

I do not plan to IV this again but I will make up a solution of 100mg/1ml water and test PH as I said I would.

This stuff sounds pretty damn cool. If it is anything like oxy, in terms of rush and general high then I'm drfinetly down. Is it available in the US, or just in Europe and other countries like how RCs are?

We can't talk about sources but it seems fairly easy to get online. It is not recognised as a medicine in many countries nor is it classified as a controlled substance. If a trend of pure tianeptine powder abuse develops I can see things changing very quickly.

Also it does not seem healthy to IV, even in pure form.

I would like to try amineptine.

So Tianeptine wont work in say Propylene Glycol? I was hoping to try and make a mix of it instead of weighing it every single time. The stablon pills only start at 12.5 so what i was thinking of doing was trying to get that into 1ml, 2ml, or even 3ml. Is that possible? I guess it gets gooey huh? If it is possible, can someone help with the math? i know the easiest part from volume measuring page but thats for single doses

hey man ive been trying to get in touch with you on aim but you arent ever logged in. ive been shooting about 10grams of tianeptine a week for the past month, was wondering what ill effects you experienced? I'm hoping the necrosis of injecting the pill form doesn't exist with the actual powder form because this stuff is amazing. I am a former heroin addict that did 3 years for possession of an ounce of pure straight out the middle east and tianeptine is BETTER than dope I think. The rush is incredible and if you dose 3 or 4 times in an hour, you get the same sort of nod as you would from the big D. The problem is, it is KILLING my veins! You have to dilute it like crazy to even be able to inject it and all that water isn't good for your veins. Then again, it is probably better than having Elmer's Glue sludging through your vascular system but I cannot imagine it is worse than tar... Anyways, I hope to hear a reply from you bro. Cheers/

I have tried IV tianeptine sodium and I can say it does give you the feel of heroin if you do enough but be warned your veins turn into sticks pretty much and if you miss its the most excruciating thing your going to feel from injecting a substance

I have tried IV tianeptine sodium and I can say it does give you the feel of heroin if you do enough but be warned your veins turn into sticks pretty much and if you miss its the most excruciating thing your going to feel from injecting a substance

No words more true.

Sorry for digging this up but was curious if anyone had experience with the sulphate version? Maybe it's less damaging to the veins being morphine sulphate is widely injectable.

I've injected up too 150mg of pure tianeptine it wasn't worth it at all it burns bad even if you don't miss and it turned into a goo after being in solution. It also destroyed the vein I used because I could never find it again. It might have been something else but I'm 99% sure it was sodium tianeptine from a reputable source. People I shared it with one liked it and none the others felt a thing