• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Injecting;: Stablon Pills Vs. Pure Na-Tianeptine

Dusk

Bluelighter
There are known risks injecting Stablon pills due to the silica and other harmful fillers and binders.

There are numerous account of it causing necrosis and other serious health issues.

My question is, is IVing the pure powder any less harmful?

I understand injecting any substance is not safe, just wondering if this approach is anymore harm reducing.

Thanks

Also if anyone has any information on the physical effects of IVing a Sodium based chemical would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the double post, editing OP from cell isn't working.

Have you IV'd those pills before? And if u have, what is like? does it produce a rush or what? pretty much: what is the point of IVing them?

I heard it was very opiate like and could actually keep WDs at bay.

I imagine there wouldn't be any dangers (beyond the usual ones) in injecting pure tianeptine.

I've never IVed the pills before but I have IVed doses ranging from 50mg to 175mg of the pure sodium tianeptine.

I'm currently 'on the books' and am drug tested frequently and extensively.

This is the closest thing I have found to an opiate. I have talked to others who have also experimented with this IV and we all agree it is closest to IV Oxycodone. Short acting but has a small rush. Repeated dosing can result in a nod not unlike that of original opiods.

There has been some minor complications at the injection sites of mostly my girlfriends body.

Soreness, swollenness, some vein hardening. Been over 10 days since last injection yet some of these complications still persist slightly.

Perhaps the compound is inherently caustic or acidic? Would it be possible to test the ph of then solution with ph paper before you inject it?

I suspect this drug is more than an SSRE. Nobody really knows how it works.

Does tolerance grow and are WDs like that of an opiate? Fascinating stuff.

I can't believe I didn't think of testing the pH before now. Ill have another batch by Wednesday and ill test it then.

Many people say tolerance builds extremely quick and they can't get that initial rush like the first time they did it.

This isn't the case for my girlfriend and I. We've went through 8 grams or more and yes tolerance is building but not at an extreme rate. When 100mg was once perfect now 150mg is.

There are some symptoms of withdrawl but nothing in comparison to h, roxy, morph.

-Minor difficulties sleeping
-Waking up with cold sweats
-Maybe low energy

I like to think withdrawals are all in your head to minimize the impact if any.

Note to that this was after a 3 day binge of 6 grams between the two of us.

Let us know the reports of the ph test. I would love to try this stuff and will persue pure powder when I have a little spare cash. My brother works in a tablet pressing plant for servier. Doubt he'd smuggle out stablon for me though :)

I agree, this IS fascinating! i would like to try it myself to see how it compares to an actual opiate. Good shit. :)

Honestly I would just snort it if I had the pure powder.

How soluble is this stuff? Does it not show signs of over-saturation? AKA falling out of solution?

It's easily and readily soluble. 150mg dissolves almost instantly in 100 units of water. Although a small bit of stirring is applied, there is no heating neccessary.

One thing noticed that once dissolved the solution becomes VERY sticky. The bobby pin used to stir the solution most often gets 'glued' to the table after putting it down. Some force is required to pick it up after drying, similar to that of Elmer's glue or other weak bonding agents.

Was thinking about trying nasally but 175+mg up the nose would be intense. Possibly will try rectal.

Will keep everyone updated!

Sorry for the delay folks. Just received another shipment of Tianeptine. I don't have any pH paper here at my home so once I arrive at work tomorrow morning ill perform the pH test after dissolving into water. I'll try to post pics as well.

Sorry for the delay folks. Just received another shipment of Tianeptine. I don't have any pH paper here at my home so once I arrive at work tomorrow morning ill perform the pH test after dissolving into water. I'll try to post pics as well.

Good deal...

Definitely dilute those glue shots. Get 3ml rigs and shoot with 2ml of water. Might make a difference.

Hydrion Papers QT-40

Tested dark green 500ppm

In 1ml 200mg solution.

Glue shot is a perfect analogy.

After a 10gram binge in about 3 days I could no longer hit anywhere above my elbows. This is my usual sweet spot to keep marks hidden, I am very skinny and the vein on my bicep use to be easily seen and hit.

After this extensive use my vein no longer protrudes even when a torunqet is applied.

I can feel built up gunk under the skin and am giving tianeptine a lonnng break for healing.

The effects were no longer very much felt even after doubling dose and repeating shots fairly quick.

A 3ml syringe is a definite if I plan to do this again. It became very addictive and damaging but was pretty worthwhile for a time being.

More to come when im not at work. Thanks for being patient and sorry the wait once again.

^ That sounds terrible on your veins, imo, and those symptoms seem to be hinting towards future collapsed veins, to the extent of my limited knowledge on IV roa complications.

I don't understand why people are abusing this so heavily... there are many "Coaxil" addicts in countries like Armenia that don't have first-rate health care, but in countries like the USA, the UK, and Canada, why do you guys feel the need to bang this substance and not just take it orally for its amazing anti-depressant and anti-ADHD effects?

^ That sounds terrible on your veins, imo, and those symptoms seem to be hinting towards future collapsed veins, to the extent of my limited knowledge on IV roa complications.

I don't understand why people are abusing this so heavily... there are many "Coaxil" addicts in countries like Armenia that don't have first-rate health care, but in countries like the USA, the UK, and Canada, why do you guys feel the need to bang this substance and not just take it orally for its amazing anti-depressant and anti-ADHD effects?

I would personally snort or plugg this...

It doesn't seem to lend itself to very high solubility...

Familiarity breeds contempt?

From the sounds of it there does seem to be some particular effect that you only get from IV use- I mean, it must be good, why the fuck else would you bang something you compare to elmers glue?

Also I imagine Tianeptine is much more available in the 'third world' than it is in the 'first world', so the concentration of addiction in the 'third world' is probably down to a greater familiarity with it as a recreational substance as well as not having the same choice...though you should also remember that in much of the 'third world' it is much more common to simply buy what you want/need from pharmacists rather than going to a doctor as you would in the West...It may often be that Tianeptine is chosen over benzos, dihydro/codeine & ketamine.

I've never done it and I'm not trying to justify shooting up something that sounds like it shouldn't be IV'd, but I don't think you can discount a drug because addiction is concentrated in the 'Third World'.

I'm currently 'on the books' and drug tested 2-3 times weekly. Once being a regular opiate abuser, this is extremely close to what oxycodone IV feels like. I am in no way advocating this type of abuse but in my case, it does the trick.

Sourcing Tianeptine in 3rd world countries may be as easy as walking to the pharmacy and purchasing but here in the US it is almost easier. It's readily available from various vendors on a famous, international, auction-based site.

Vein collapse would be imminent with continued and regular use. My girlfriends already small and hidden veins are very much damaged due to the abuse. It will take time for them to heal but I believe they will return to normal after some time.

As for mine, healing has been fairly quick probably due to my large, almost rope-like protruding veins.

If I wasn't in the situation with the law as stated, I would not abuse Tianeptine due to its damaging effects on the veins.