• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Injecting Crystal Meth

Kraty

Greenlighter
Hi people,

So I am not a newbie regarding IVing drugs. However, I am struggling to get any effect from Crystal Meth?

a brief history of my relationship with Tina.

October 15th

I bought 1g of tina from a reliable source.

as this was my first time with meth I decided to slam 0.10g

within moments I felt supercharged, invisible, highly focused and creative. I redosed 0.10g about 4 hours after the initial dose. With only staying awake was the effect. I was awake for 24 hours not even thought about sleeping.
Two days past and I decided to try it again. so I loaded up 0.10g but nothing came from it at all. I waited 1 hour and then pinned another 0.10g with no effect. I continued to slam 0.10g each hour until I finished the whole 1g of tina. after the last injection I went to sleep and the next day I woke up fine with no comedown or anything.

so 2 weeks went past and I decided to try meth again. so I bought 3.5g of so-called hong kong tina. loaded up 0.10g then slammed. with no effect whatsoever. I finished the whole gram within 5 hours.

I waited another week. I bought a glass pipe. loaded it up with 0.15g of meth. smoked it and nada not a single change in my body. waited 1 hour and loaded up another 0.20g nada again. So I was a bit disappointed, to say the least.
in about 8 hours I smoked 1g. This pattern continued until 3.5 grams was consumed. Over a 2 week period. The only effect which I noticed was a weight loss of 15kg. which was positive.

3 weeks past. so I was at work and I decided to snort 0.10g with some effect I became more focused and productive. So on the redose, I decided to pin 0.15g of tina. with no effect.

now it was mid-December I in the gap of not taking meth. i was regularly injecting coke. starting at 0.10g at a time. after 1 weeks of this, i was then injecting 0.20g. which i hate doing as the rush does not last that long and the initial dose is always being chased by the further doses.

Back to the cocaine. Bought 3.5 g pinned that in 5 days. so bought another 3.5g pinned that in the next 5 days.

new years eve.

I bought 3g of tina from different sources. 1g from each one. So-called Iranian, Hong Kong and Malaysian meth.

Approximately 1 pm

Back to the needle. this time I loaded up 0.20g after injecting I felt a little different with a strange taste in the back of my throat a little light headed which lasted all of 3 mins.

next, I tried the Iranian meth. so I loaded up another 0.20g and slammed that. at about 4 pm. nada from this.

so the last sample to try was the Malaysian meth 0.20g loaded up and pinned. nada. this was about 6 pm

so next I decided to mix the meth with some cocaine. I loaded up 0.15g of tina and 0.10g of cocaine. this was about 8 pm. All I got from this was my normal cocaine rush. 9 pm came around and I cooked a meal for my girlfriend and 3 other people who we invited for new years eve dinner.

at 10:30 we called an uber and went to sushisamber in Covent Garden, as my girlfriend bought us all tickets for new years eve party. I had 1 g of coke which I snorted and finished by 00:15 my girlfriend and 2 others left to go home stayed with a mate of mine. we decided to go for a walk to and discuss why the meth is not having any effect on me.

thinking about buying more drugs. but ended up not doing so. we walked for about 45 mins. and I found in my phone case. 2 tabs of 200ug acid. my friend had never tripped before and I asked him if he would like to do a tab with me. he said yes that he would only do it with me.

I do love LSD as the duration and high is very good considering the price of each tab. we walked all over London on a mission with nowhere, in particular, to go just walking and talking.

I received a WhatsApp message from the girlfriend at 11:38 am "Where are you?" "you ok?" I replied, "I nearly home". And I am not sure if I am ok? she replied " Where are you?" at this time I was outside the door to her flat. as I entered I replied, " I am here". The main topic of discussion was what I had been doing all night and early morning. I am very honest with my girlfriend and told her I had been doing cocaine and after she left the part I took LSD and walked all over London with my friend. I went to sleep at about 3 pm and woke up fresh at 11 am this morning. I went to my own apartment.

Whatsapp message received at 11:25 am this morning. Good morning babe, this city is no good for you. I think you need to change your city and find a new direction for your life. She plans to move to Edinburgh in January and invited me to go with her. I initially said that I would go with her.

the conversation continued.

message received "this year *@#$ you change or I will follow my road alone. I am being hard on you because I need to be able to live well with you. So it's a new year and lets start do a different story from now.

my reply was " I want to change for you, babe. Please help me and tell me what to change?" she replied "New Job" New city" and "No drugs"

I still have not replied to the last messages.

at 12:15 I called my dealer and went to pick up 1g of tina! this will be the last time I use and thought I would celebrate my ending drugs with one last session.

so I got back home at 12:45 with 1 g of tina in my possession. This time I loaded up the barrel with 0.25 g injected it and nothing from it. I waited 5 mins and loaded up another 0.10g after injecting I felt a small rush and strange taste in my throat a little light headed then that went away after a few seconds.

so I have 0.65g of tina left. as this will be my last day of using. I will up the dose. my question is should I slam 0.5g and smoke 0.15g? I always have been careful when dosing drugs as not to put too much in the barrel at one time.

Any light which can be shared in my direction regarding other users doses? from the first time, they pinned tina and the current time. pinning starting doses and how much of an increase has been used? how often they use also.

regards,

Mate i buy from a person and do not understand why the hell ppl go get shit from weird vendors as it could be any variant but not meth so thats your problem.

Get a test kit. Proper shards get results.

0 1 is minimum shot personally .

I not do iv anymore but would again if i were living that life .

Sorry your gear is shit.

Sorry your gear is shit

This is what I was thinking. The second time I bought meth. So each time I bought from each source. I Have been giving out free sample of 0.10g to friends who have been getting high from that!

Don't even risk it... Risking meth induced psychosis is not worth it. I doubt she would stay with you if you had an episode of psychosis

Edit: there's also a good chance you've burnt yourself out and your not taking care of yourself well enough to recover in between these excessive binges. You sound like you have someone who really has your back. Just flush that stuff and go plan your life with her.

Don't even risk it... Risking meth-induced psychosis is not worth it. I doubt she would stay with you if you had an episode of psychosis

Edit: there's also a good chance you've burnt yourself out and your not taking care of yourself well enough to recover in between these excessive binges. You sound like you have someone who really has your back. Just flush that stuff and go plan your life with her.

Your right. however, I have used the last 0.65 of meth I had. in two pins 0.30 and 0.35. I injected the 0.30 first and had a tiny effect nothing like the first time. had that weird taste in my mouth again and a warm feeling all over my body. then my muscles started twitching randomly for about 10 mins. twitching of legs and arms. hands shaking also. so I waited 5 mins and injected the 0.35. again weird taste and shaking of arms and legs.

so I will give up on my quest for a meth high. and other drugs, I will focus on my girlfriend

I guess I don't know enough about the UK drug scene to say this with confidence... but I'm pretty sure that if the meth you're buying is being advertised as coming from Iran/HK/Malaysia... you're being bullshitted.

It's not much of a leap from lying about the source to lying about the contents, IMO. Just get something coming out of Europe. There's plenty of it manufactured in Netherlands/Czech Republic/etc.

That being said, it sounds like you really don't need to be doing more drugs right now. Set the stuff down and don't look back. It will still be there after your relationship runs its course. And maybe your relationship won't end, or maybe by the time it ends you won't even want to return to this lifestyle. That's fine--you won't look back wishing you had ended it all with one last bang.

You should go say hello in The Dark Side / Sober Living forum--they will undoubtedly have some advice for you. Because based on the patterns of use you've described, it's pretty unreasonable to believe that you're going to just stop using drugs now, without struggling with relapses, boredom, etc.