• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Information on Phenmetrazine relatives PDM-35 & 3,6-DMPM & Suitability for IV use?

AmidoneCA

Greenlighter
Information on Phenmetrazine relatives PDM-35 & 3,6-DMPM & Suitability for IV use?

I'm contemplating whether to get 250mg of PDM-35 or 500mg of 3,6-DMPM but want whatever I get to be suitable for IV use. I also am not familiar with the dosages. I have IV'd 3,6-DMPM in the past as well as 3F-Phenmetrazine and Isophenmetrazine. I found Isophenmetrazine to be a mild stimulant, sort of a pick me up but not super strong in it's effects. I would shoot 50mg Isophenmetrazine and get a nice mild buzz, nothing major, much less speedy than the "Phenidates".

I've narrowed down my choices to PDM-35 and 3,6-DMPM, the latter of which I've used before but do not remember as I was high as kite on Etizolam which likely dulled it's effects.

I can find nothing about PDM-35......a bit about 3,6-DMPM. I feel like 3,6-DMPM is quite good but I don't know. I can get the Tartrate salt only which is about 73% strength in weight of the "base" 3,6-DMPM.

To any of the Phenmetrazine psychonauts I'd love to ask about the potency of these and their suitability for intravenous or IM use? Typical dosage for a large man 250lbs, 6'5, with a decent stimulant tolerance, 90mg Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine sulfate)

Thank you for your expertise and help in this matter! I'm appreciative of your knowledge and am lucky to receive it!

=Amidone=