Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info sought - Love, Sydney

dancingboygg

Bluelighter
Seeking info or experience re LOVE.
Neatly pressed, LOVE on one side, no score, pale green colour. Any feedback or experience appreciated. Obtained in Sydney March 2000.

Don't know about Sydney ones but friends here in Melb have said that these either go off or go nowhere! BUT if they go off you're in for a farkin good time....
This is second-hand knowledge so I couldn't tell you exactly..Sorry 'bout that chief..
Hope you find more info....LIVE, ENJOY and SMILE..
;-)

hi, we just had some pale blue loves on the weekend. the first one we had was really nice and buzzy and chatty, but the second ones sent us all a bit smacky.
my advice (for what it's worth) is that after your first one, maybe just do a half then half again?
i wasn't too good coz i had no food in my stomach all day, and actually threw up after the second (nobody else did!) so i just put it down to being damned starved!!!!! Take care.

hi all..
we all got the same effects at happy valley... first UFO we had was buzzy/chatty and then the second one about 3 hours later smacked us all out! wierd as.
my suggestion to everyone is (if you're planning a big night) always have a few different types of pills floating around the group, that way you can mix and match. :-]
that makes for another plus too.. because each pill is different, your tolerance will be different to each pill.
ie. if you have an MDE pill first, and then an MDMA pill second, the MDMA will hit you as hard as if you hadn't had the MDE pill. tolerance built up to one MDXX substance does not carry across to a different MDXX substance.
ciao!

no flaming here, just curious, y do u say that dangermouse??
as far as i can see they r all releasing serotonin and as far as their chemical structure is concerned r almost identical.
would a speed freak be tolerant to dexamphetamine, which is the same relationship that MDMA has to MDA, i kinda think they would be.
i just think 2 pills r smacking u guys out coz ur taking a dose which is excessive, high doses of MDMA r certainly smacky, serotonin is the brains sleep chemical, thats imo what causes the "smackiness" too much serotonin release compared with amphetamine/dopamine effects.