• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Info IV Heroin/Coke: I fuck up, I know, my post explains... URGENT!!! Thx! :-)

Mananas

Bluelighter
I'm FUCKING UP TRYING TO USE THROUGH IV usage, FUCKING UP IV CAN NOT BE GOOD FOR MY BODY!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THX!!!!!!!!!

I often shoot up in the veins on top of my feet, they are thick, laying on top, easy to shoot up from the first time as far as my just as obvious flawed view on it a flawlessly shot... Could here be a problem?

I know I fuck up shooting up #3 Heroin and I even fuck up simply shooting up Cocaine!!! I'm obviously a dumb fuck when it comes to IV-usage, and I love sniffing #4 refined, more potent and way more euphoric, definitely bodily euphoria, but also in the mind, nodding off way more intense,... Heroin - I don't know this anymore, but probably, because I have only the highest of the highest quality possible when it comes to Freebase Cocaine (Ammonia cooked), Cocaine HCL and Heroin.

But, often, more often than not, I need to be using H3, because as a European, having a source (only one source, not one other even pretending to be selling H4 but just fuking you over, no, just this one source with the uttermost best H4 EVER in the ENTIRE WORLD!!!)

- My Cocaine:

a) Peruvian King Cola 89% purity totally uncut.
b) King of Bogota, Colombian 86% purity yet still totally uncut, containing much more moist at the moment, it's the weather over here...
c) 150 ml tube for IV use clinical grade 99% purity and uncut liquid Cocaine for hospitals: Intensive Careless

- My Heroin:

a) the white refined HCL one, 84% purity, 5% Paracetamol: Vietnamese Premium A+++
b) the unrefined brown one base, 74% purity and 8% Caffeine: Turkish A+++

When I shoot up I put 40 mg., what I would normal84ly snort from this high quality gear (I was out of stash of the liquid Coke before I started Shooting up, expecting a few new batche, ike Yellow Yeyo, Bolivia too,... So I dissolve 40 mg., my snorting dose of Peruvian Cocaine, King Cola into not really warm but also not really cold water, into 60 ml that way I can fill up one full syringe... Sometimes I heat until it starts making bubbles for ten seconds or so, sometimes I do not heat it.

When this expert in shooting up already six years ago was shooting me up a few times with Cocaine, Heroin, and some Fireballs (Speedballs) - just a few times, the first times in my life and the last time in my life. The Coke he used to shoot me up one time was between 40 and 50% and of course had quite some cuts in it... However, when he stuck that syringe in my vein, pulled back until he saw blood rushing in the syringe (as I do now too, so I know I sit in a vein and can just smooth but not too slow push the dissolved Cocaine in that vein,and I definitely feel effects, from this much better Coke: I feel a very heavy energy rush, I feel more euphoric but not that the difference is that big it's worth shooting up for, and maybe my head high is just a very little tiny bit more prominent. I use diabetic syringes one cc and a filter when I fill the syringe. But when that guy, at least six years ago, shot Coke in my vein (in my arm, I now use mostly the one on top of my feet, they are thick and easy to very quick shoot up without too much pain, I have difficult veins....) it is at least six years ago and the coke was at least something like 40% LESS PURE OR MAYBE UP TO TEN % MORE LESS PURE, UP TO 50% LESS PURE AND LOTS OF CUTS SIX YEARS OR SO AGO; YET - the feeling was totally something else, the rush felt so clean in my body, as if my Coke was totally cleaned and was after shooting me up now cleaning my body on the inside, it was like a totally, far better, far supreme drug!!! The effects are in no way and really not even in words to be compared to each other!!!

How come??? What am I doing wrong? What am I fucking up???

FUCKING UP IV USE CAN NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOUR BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, of course, also the Heroin nr. 3 I had back then was far superior to the H I have today. Yet now, I put in some tiny crushed rocks citric acid in some water and add the H3, I stir, I heat and let it boil a few seconds, stir, let it cool,fill up the entire syringe (like I said, diabetic 1cc), and the only effect I get is a very slight high as if I've done a few tiny tokes of a mini Hashish joint...

But six years ago, I got maor euphoria, my entire body was having what I call a full body orgasm, very lovely tingles floating through my entire body!!! And also mentally and emotionally; I was mentally euphoric, far transcending the words "over the top happy", nodding off very intense, and so on!!!

So again, what am I doing wrong here, how am I fucking this up??? PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP URGENT ASAP I REALLY NEED TO GO TO SLEEP AND I NEED TO SHOOT UP BEFORE I CAN GO TO SLEEP SO PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OUT AS FAST AS YOU CAN THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm FUCKING UP TRYING TO USE THROUGH IV usage, FUCKING UP IV CAN NOT BE GOOD FOR MY BODY!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THX!!!!!!!!!

I know I fuck up shooting up #3 Heroin and I even fuck up simply shooting up Cocaine!!! I'm obviously a dumb fuck when it comes to IV-usage, and I love sniffing #4 refined, more potent and way more euphoric, definitely bodily euphoria, but also in the mind, nodding off way more intense,... Heroin - I don't know this anymore, but probably, because I have only the highest of the highest quality possible when it comes to Freebase Cocaine (Ammonia cooked), Cocaine HCL and Heroin.

But, often, more often than not, I need to be using H3, because as a European, having a source (only one source, not one other even pretending to be selling H4 but just fuking you over, no, just this one source with the uttermost best H4 EVER in the ENTIRE WORLD!!!)

- My Cocaine:

b) King of Bogota, Colombian 86% purity yet still totally uncut, containing much more moist at the moment, it's the weather over here...
c) 150 ml tube for IV use clinical grade 99% purity and uncut liquid Cocaine for hospitals: Intensive Careless

- My Heroin:

a) the white refined HCL one, 84% purity, 5% Paracetamol: Vietnamese Premium A+++

When I shoot up I put 40 mg., what I would normal84ly snort from this high quality gear (I was out of stash of the liquid Coke before I started Shooting up, expecting a few new batche, ike Yellow Yeyo, Bolivia too,... So I dissolve 40 mg., my snorting dose of Peruvian Cocaine, King Cola into not really warm but also not really cold water, into 60 ml that way I can fill up one full syringe... Sometimes I heat until it starts making bubbles for ten seconds or so, sometimes I do not heat it.

When this expert in shooting up already six years ago was shooting me up a few times with Cocaine, Heroin, and some Fireballs (Speedballs) - just a few times, the first times in my life and the last time in my life. The Coke he used to shoot me up one time was between 40 and 50% and of course had quite some cuts in it... However, when he stuck that syringe in my vein, pulled back until he saw blood rushing in the syringe (as I do now too, so I know I sit in a vein and can just smooth but not too slow push the dissolved Cocaine in that vein,and I definitely feel effects, from this much better Coke: I feel a very heavy energy rush, I feel more euphoric but not that the difference is that big it's worth shooting up for, and maybe my head high is just a very little tiny bit more prominent. I use diabetic syringes one cc and a filter when I fill the syringe. But when that guy, at least six years ago, shot Coke in my vein (in my arm, I now use mostly the one on top of my feet, they are thick and easy to very quick shoot up without too much pain, I have difficult veins....) it is at least six years ago and the coke was at least something like 40% LESS PURE OR MAYBE UP TO TEN % MORE LESS PURE, UP TO 50% LESS PURE AND LOTS OF CUTS SIX YEARS OR SO AGO; YET - the feeling was totally something else, the rush felt so clean in my body, as if my Coke was totally cleaned and was after shooting me up now cleaning my body on the inside, it was like a totally, far better, far supreme drug!!! The effects are in no way and really not even in words to be compared to each other!!!

How come??? What am I doing wrong? What am I fucking up???

FUCKING UP IV USE CAN NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOUR BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, of course, also the Heroin nr. 3 I had back then was far superior to the H I have today. Yet now, I put in some tiny crushed rocks citric acid in some water and add the H3, I stir, I heat and let it boil a few seconds, stir, let it cool,fill up the entire syringe (like I said, diabetic 1cc), and the only effect I get is a very slight high as if I've done a few tiny tokes of a mini Hashish joint...

But six years ago, I got maor euphoria, my entire body was having what I call a full body orgasm, very lovely tingles floating through my entire body!!! And also mentally and emotionally; I was mentally euphoric, far transcending the words "over the top happy", nodding off very intense, and so on!!!

So again, what am I doing wrong here, how am I fucking this up??? PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP URGENT ASAP I REALLY NEED TO GO TO SLEEP AND I NEED TO SHOOT UP BEFORE I CAN GO TO SLEEP SO PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OUT AS FAST AS YOU CAN THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s probably your tolerance I think. Shooting up ALWAYS feels the best when we first start. The longer I did it, the less I really got high

My Cocaine:

- My Heroin:

Where do you get this shit from? Are you just making this shit up, or is someone feeding it to you, or you are cutting and pasting from whatever darknet vendor you are using, and you are dumb enough to believe it?

edit: wait a minute, are you the same guy that claimed to be IVing kratom and coca tea bags? Troll post.

3 months ago you said you never shot up. That was in the title of your thread.

Don't understand this constant need to say how wonderfully mind blowing perfect you-won't-ever-get-what-I-have posts about cocaine and heroin. Is this I Have Bigger Balls Than You Do? Or perhaps I'm The Biggest Troll?

Your threads and responses are all over the place with every drug ever made and many more. Perhaps slow down on some of the other drugs you've discussed and concentrate on the current one.

I thought I typed responses that were way too long. I was wrong.

I know, don't feed the troll. I promise, no more.

Using your feet will not get you to where you want to be! Gotta be in the the arm or a few other places I won?t mention just Incase you don?t know what the he?ll you are doing !