Inflexxion-Bluelight Harm Reduction Survey

This one was so much more easy to complete than the previous one. I don't know if I was ever able to even complete the last one because it was so horrid.

An update!

A big thanks to everyone who has already completed the Inflexxion-Bluelight questionnaire.

After only 2 weeks, we have a total of 385 valid responses. Hurrah! Our goal is to at least double that, if not triple it! Given that *everyone is eligible* and there are 10000 odd active users... we think this is achievable :)

Inflexxion is committed to making the results available to us as partners in this survey. So all the more reason to contribute ! <3

yea, I'm an ol' head and and did alot of drinking/drugging.....effects your life in the long run ...you won't be sorounded by your boyz The the girls you were cool with and most likely banged at one time or another will be a memory, except a few..haha. Everyone eventually moves on and life shows up @ your door step.All that BS we sit through in school does little to prepare ya for the real world. @least that was my expierince.

I'd like to thank all the people who have participated in our Inflexxion survey - you've done your bit to help fund Bluelight!

We are most of the way there with recruiting - just need a few more responses... so please, if you haven't done so already, we urge you to contribute to this survey. Think of it like Bluelight fundraising, except you don't need to get out your wallet, just 20 or so minutes of your time :)

I thought it was an interesting survey. Filling it in was fun. #finished

I filled this out about a month ago. Everyone should, that will actually answer the questions honestly.

Coooooomplete! Inflexxion produces some really nice and level-approach surveys. I enjoy answering them.

Thanks again for all your efforts. The survey is now closed and we will keep in touch with Inflexxion regarding data analysis/write-up.