• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Indica Only

It is someone's personal preference.

I used to LOVE smoking, and at rare times eating Moroccan Sativa hash and marijuana. It was extremely psychedelic, and energetic. It was great on its own or with five glasses of red wine, or shots of bourbon and beer, or LSD.

But I know other people who find sativa hash or herb to make them anxious, gives them panic attacks, or bad trips so they just smoke Indica only. I did not mind if it was Indica or a hybrid-I started smoking long before strain names were really around or well known, but I have friends that only smoke Indica for pain so they do not use pills.

But I know other people who find sativa hash or herb to make them anxious, gives them panic attacks, or bad trips so they just smoke Indica only.

yeah that's the problem i find with sativa, you have to be in the right mood/setting for a trip experience to enjoy it, otherwise anxiety/paranoia takes over and ruins the vibe.

sativa is good for being outdoors in the sunshine, indica is good for relaxing in the evening before bed.

been enjoying afghan hash which should be essence of indica

When u say indica my body automatically remembers the combo oxy+indica weed, so.god Dam pleasurable.
I use to think once I tried that combo I couldn’t do either, without the other. But I’m pleasant to say, I’ve been enjoying my reefer and I’ve already knocked one of my kratom doses down I feel I’ll give 10 grams the weekend and then Monday I’ll begin by only one five. So I’m looking next week to be off all opiates and totally stoned all damn day plus I just got a half so I got a little to plow through

I use to think once I tried that combo I couldn’t do either, without the other. But I’m pleasant to say, I’ve been enjoying my reefer and I’ve already knocked one of my kratom doses down I feel I’ll give 10 grams the weekend and then Monday I’ll begin by only one five. So I’m looking next week to be off all opiates and totally stoned all damn day plus I just got a half so I got a little to plow through
i'm down to 30mg morphine every 3 days, have been relapsing the last 15 days. Down from 100mg lol.

it's taken me 2 months to get to this point

Cannot stand sativa. I am already high-strung.
Got a dove of weed the other day and it is killin me every time I take a couple puffs. lasting 4 days now and this is one way I can slow down weed usage... only obtain sativa. LOL
Sativa does make me buggy as hell.
Not gonna try to change ya mind as like the title says:
Indica only.
;)

Cannot stand sativa. I am already high-strung.
Got a dove of weed the other day and it is killin me every time I take a couple puffs. lasting 4 days now and this is one way I can slow down weed usage... only obtain sativa. LOL
Sativa does make me buggy as hell.
Not gonna try to change ya mind as like the title says:
Indica only.
;)
Oh that’s for sure! I mean most of the stuff I get since I’m not in an legal state is probably a hybrid of some sorts. From what I gather, even legal states have problems knowing what the actual strain is. So I don’t really be bothered to ask my boy anymore. I have some purple left and some stuff I picked up yesterday. It’s a mix up. Probably the last his dude had of some stuff. But dense, tight popcorn so I figure it is probably an indica dom. I’ma run through it to get my tolerance up... regardless of anxiety. I’ve learned and maybe you can try this. Go slow. One or two puffs. Get the anxiety over and plow through it and the rest of the night is a breeze. We are all different. But perhaps you can try that with your sack. And if I wake and bake like immediately after I wake up I get substantially lower anxiety. Perhaps cortisol may have something to do with it? I’m not sure. I am just happy I can finally be high without having to worry is what I’m taking going to be the death of me.

Four days on a dove.
Over 40yrs of weed usage.
Always the same.
I do wake and bake: After brushing teeth, eating a couple crackers (not white people) and 2g kratom dose. Before coffee and cig it is weed.
Perhaps cortisol may have something to do with it?
Perhaps. Looking into it as my f-or-f response is on all day every day... hyper-vigilance they have termed it. Yeah... go figure I am on edge all the time. Gimme more benzos sos I can just forget about it and do not deal with it. hahaha nah, I have found that benzos are not the way to go for long term relief... although the effects for me are quite liberating. It does indeed cause memory issues until one comes off and then everything hits full-face (facial if one will ;) ).
We are not a legal state yet but have a couple guys that are linked to NC dispensaries and know their shit. They go on and on about their different strains until I finally just blurt, "OK... lets have a bag of good indica" and go on my way. This last was from a neighbor and it is excellent besides the fuckin nerve racking effects. I counter this with a little more kratom and sometimes benzos; sometimes gabapentinoids and most-times work it off but no work ATM due to pretzel-19. However I do like yard-work and soon as SO gets up am going to cut some grass and shit before it rains... helps a lot with anxiety and chemical imbalances in the membrane.
Thanks for this and be well, FF.
One

Flavour profiles of Sativas can be amazing.

You can always smoke indicas later.

Most people dont grow sativas long enough to fully express the true potential of sativas.

Indoor growing, greed and chasing yields instead of terps is why there is an overabundance of indicas and very few true sativas

Flavour profiles of Sativas can be amazing.

You can always smoke indicas later.

Most people dont grow sativas long enough to fully express the true potential of sativas.

Indoor growing, greed and chasing yields instead of terps is why there is an overabundance of indicas and very few true sativas
Would you say that 9/10 your getting an indica dominant ?

Four days on a dove.
Over 40yrs of weed usage.
Always the same.
I do wake and bake: After brushing teeth, eating a couple crackers (not white people) and 2g kratom dose. Before coffee and cig it is weed.

Perhaps. Looking into it as my f-or-f response is on all day every day... hyper-vigilance they have termed it. Yeah... go figure I am on edge all the time. Gimme more benzos sos I can just forget about it and do not deal with it. hahaha nah, I have found that benzos are not the way to go for long term relief... although the effects for me are quite liberating. It does indeed cause memory issues until one comes off and then everything hits full-face (facial if one will ;) ).
We are not a legal state yet but have a couple guys that are linked to NC dispensaries and know their shit. They go on and on about their different strains until I finally just blurt, "OK... lets have a bag of good indica" and go on my way. This last was from a neighbor and it is excellent besides the fuckin nerve racking effects. I counter this with a little more kratom and sometimes benzos; sometimes gabapentinoids and most-times work it off but no work ATM due to pretzel-19. However I do like yard-work and soon as SO gets up am going to cut some grass and shit before it rains... helps a lot with anxiety and chemical imbalances in the membrane.
Thanks for this and be well, FF.
One
Yeah I’m with you on that benzos help me as well, the problem is I get to comfortable with them. Confused with the toxicity issues, I delude myself into thinking of 1 k pin works.. 10 will work better. I would say Valium is the best suited for me. K pins make me a arrogant asshole, who’s totally incoherent but thinks I’m fine. I will say I got through public speaking with an A. But I think my professor wanted to fuck me. Cause I don’t remember that class at all. And right now today, I don’t really wanna go through the cat and mouse game of getting a psych and playing their silly little games of control just to get a script. I know people that got tons left over, that they don’t take. I may explore that if i start working on music again cause with this indica. Im delaying things I need to do to cover up and watch YouTube and play PlayStation

Would you say that 9/10 your getting an indica dominant ?
I am saying that when you buy sativas, they need a longer flower grow cycle, it can be up to twice as long as an indica. So most sativas commercially available are immature and poor examples of what sativas can be.

I'm also totally into Indica-Strains since 23 years - since I felt how good it helped me to sleep with my ADHS (that of course 40 years ago didn't exist). But here where I live I'm not allowed to smoke it and it's very difficult to find a good grower who knows what he's doing, which strains he have, what they normally do to peoples bodies and so on. Some of them grow since years and don't even know the difference between Indica or Sativa. It's a mess... For example I know somebody who always and just grow 1 strain, so he is really experienced and his plants get better and better... but it's Amnesia Haze - people are running there for it, I say bye bye. I need a sleeping aid not carousel in my brain. I have it 24/7 though.

So, really shitty situation.

JJ

Think a lot of the sativa/indica debate is myth personally

Nearly all weed is hybrid thesedays and within a 40-60% range Indica/Sativa or the reverse

I love weed that will get me upbeat, creative, inspired and energetic. I also love weed that will get me heavy on the sofa and deep chillin to some heavy dub vibes. Depends what's happening that day :)

I've also felt beautifully relaxed on some apparently 100% Sativa. Shrug