• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Increased risk of bladder damage from impurities in illegally manufactured ketamine

The collective experience of dozens of psychonauts and chemists and drugs testing.

Damn I've never had ketamine buffed with tiletamine, especially since the longer duration would make it quickly obvious that your product either isn't ketamine or is just buffed, not to mention the potency of tiletamine compared to ketamine means using it as a cutting agent would add very little weight so it wouldn't really increase profit margins that much.
The first time I bought MXE though I received tiletamine instead, a truly boring dissociative that one is.

Damn I've never had ketamine buffed with tiletamine, especially since the longer duration would make it quickly obvious that your product either isn't ketamine or is just buffed, not to mention the potency of tiletamine compared to ketamine means using it as a cutting agent would add very little weight so it wouldn't really increase profit margins that much.
The first time I bought MXE though I received tiletamine instead, a truly boring dissociative that one is.

Yea that's right, not to mention the poisoned feeling after.

Ketamine is safe in liver and renal failure though, an acute dose even high does not appear to be such a problem like chronic recreational doses are, so I don't really see why they would care. I mean, sure it's a welcome difference as you never *want* to have it lingering longer than normal, but I doubt it would make an actual significance to any medical choice about what anaesthic is used. I'm saying if the clearance of S was longer but the pharmacology is like in reality, they would still use the S-isomer.
If only because the needed dose for anaesthesia would have to be higher which kind of negates the clearance benefit.

Yea that's right, I think it's because they don't want the longer clearance of the R-isomer, i.e.people having NDE coming off anaesthetics in a medical setting. For chronic abusers however S-isomer may take the edge off of the bladder if only slightly.

Yea that's right, I think it's because they don't want the longer clearance of the R-isomer, i.e.people having NDE coming off anaesthetics in a medical setting. For chronic abusers however S-isomer may take the edge off of the bladder if only slightly.

The higher incidence of emergence experiences is probably pharmacodynamics related and not clearance related. IMO the only thing that clearance and kinetics do play a part in is the dilation and experienced intensity or evaluation. But the pharmacodynamics should determine whether it happens at all. The R-isomer is shall we say more stimulatingly psychedelic, the S-isomer more hypnotically narcotic and amnestic. I learned recently that there is a special pharmacodynamic action ketamine has that makes it hypnotic (Ih channel blocking) which is certainly not what all dissociatives are. I'm willing to bet a lot of money that it's particularly the S-isomer that does this and makes it the better anaesthetic.

Last edited: