Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Inception

Rate this film:

• Total voters
Hey, thanks a lot!

I also need to watch it many more times to fully flesh everything out - I know there's even more to it in there that I missed.

I think the US government stopped trying to mess around with mind control and experiments like that in the early 1970s, but then again - we'll never really know, right? That would be terrifying. As cool as it would be to experience in a positive manner, you KNOW that kind of technology would never be used for good!!

BTW - Sorry this is OT, but can you (or anyone) direct me to the forum where we're allowed to talk about dreams? I'm new here and I'm an idiot :eek:

:)
well theres several of forums, Second Opinion, The Dark Side, Philosophy and Spirituality.

I would give you some links, theres to many lol. You can go to the [search] tab, and click on advanced search, and search Dreams for titles only.
or be clever and make your own thread :).

I guess all in all it depends on what kind of dreams your talking about here.. i might have a little to contribute :)

:)
well theres several of forums, Second Opinion, The Dark Side, Philosophy and Spirituality.

I would give you some links, theres to many lol. You can go to the [search] tab, and click on advanced search, and search Dreams for titles only.
or be clever and make your own thread :).

I guess all in all it depends on what kind of dreams your talking about here.. i might have a little to contribute :)

Bam - hope I posted that in the right place.

Would LOVE to hear your thoughts, I read your piece on Birmingham, AL the other day and thought it was excellent!! =D

Inception.

I know this came out couple years ago but I just saw it for the second time n realized how great of a movie this is. Storyline, technical aspects of dreaming n all that. Leonardo n Joseph Gordon are a good duo imo. Did anybody else enjoy this movie ? Although I hear many people think its OBSCENELY overrated lol.

Oh & Christopher Nolan isa badass mothafucker.

I've already said my piece about the movie earlier in the thread (that is, it's awesome), and I'm long overdue for another viewing. The score is also one of Hans Zimmer's very best, IMO, and gets regular play on the home front.

I've already said my piece about the movie earlier in the thread (that is, it's awesome), and I'm long overdue for another viewing. The score is also one of Hans Zimmer's very best, IMO, and gets regular play on the home front.

Yeah the score is pretty good. I needa see it again to understand a few things that I'm confused about. If u arent watching intently its easy to get lost within the plot with all the "dream layers" they go thru in n out.

This movie is extremely overrated. The plot gets way too convoluted at the end. In my opinion, any movie that constantly shifts between dreaming and reality gets a little too confusing (vanilla sky, donnie darko....although I love both of these movies)