• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

In your opinion, what is the point of life?

It's gotta be help other right?? what else is there besides amassing wealth

For a long time I was firmly of the opinion that the point of life is whatever you make it; whatever you want it to be.

Over the past handful of years though, I've gravitated towards something more resembling reincarnation and everything being one and we're just little imprints of a higher dimensional being which is everything all at the same time aka god, you get the idea.

So that being said, I think the goal is to transcend the reincarnation cycle, and that takes many, many lifetimes, but I believe it's about learning something new each time.

But I'm just kinda making shit up lol.

For me, to be able to help other ppl and share wisdom. That fills my heart with so much ❤️ that it can't compare to anything else.

To make life for those that are kind to me more pleasant and to crush my enemies. To help draw attention to the injustices of the poor and downtrodden. To try not to destroy too much of the earth myself.

To speak the truth, knowing it will not be taken kindly and offend everyone at all sides of the table.

To have a full stomach a tasty beverage and to ingest whatever I choose. To remain comfortable.

Nothing new or groundbreaking.

I think the reason of life might be to evolve past our boundaries
This, 1,000,000,000 TIMES OVER THIS <3 <3 <3
Anyone who has had a "Samadhi" or light "None-Dual" experience from Mantra meditation, breath work etc........KNOWS without question that state the brain goes into where everything just is must be the only reason to be alive & to go deeper into that space.

The last few moments of your life as you lay there dying. Looking to the unknown will you be at peace with yourself or be terrified.

That's the real kicker for me, you can live a easy fun life but if your life minutes are filled with regret then it was all for nothing.

To figure out the point of life
1a6.png

web_first_images_release.png

You are a light being with unimaginable powers.

Your celestial body resides at the stellar location you came into existence.

Your physical body is an astronomical instrument, a transceiver, engaged in the real-time exchange of personal data with your celestial body.

Over many lifetimes, we who are born into the evolving worlds of time and space eventually attain the maturity necessary for star birthing.

You have advanced to the celestial nursery. Find your beloved, and prepare for the next chapter of your great adventure.

Follow the light. You know the way.

Last edited: