• Welcome Guest

    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E
  • DC Moderators: ghostfreak | VerbalTruist

In your opinion, what is THE most euphoric drug out there

Dilaudid+coke in one shot is about as euphoric as it gets. IVing dilly while peaking on shrooms was pretty good to
 
My definition of euphoria is not existential euphoria like thinking the universe is perfect and that eternity will be bliss like on a really good acid trip or something. I mean like pure, your in reality, your dancing in a club, your fuckin hookers, lifes never ending typa euphoria
I’m gonna say good old fashion heroin tops everything even mdma, even mescaline, even sherm I guess those three would be my runner ups though! Now that’s just the way I was built doesn’t mean my answer is the right one. It all comes down to your personal preferences and your genes which determine “how you like to feel”. So y’all don’t go out and start up a bad habit just cause some dummy like me on the internet said it was fun! 😂
 
Top