• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

In this season of giving I think it’s important to recognize the joy of getting.. what do you want this season?

Jack Daniels - Fire or Apple (I just cannot taste any different between Honey and the original, but it is just probably me.) but in the cute gift box or whatever it is called, where you get a cup with to the drink.

i've told my family that all i want as one combined gift is a ben and jerrry's ice cream cake. ben and jerry's is my areas best ice cream and the cakes are even better if anyone gets a chance to try them. every where probably has it's good ice cream though... i've gotten a cake every christmas for the past few years now. i even let my family members try a little piece. lots of cruncy stickiness in the ice cream.

i've told my family that all i want as one combined gift is a ben and jerrry's ice cream cake. ben and jerry's is my areas best ice cream and the cakes are even better if anyone gets a chance to try them. every where probably has it's good ice cream though... i've gotten a cake every christmas for the past few years now. i even let my family members try a little piece. lots of cruncy stickiness in the ice cream.

This sounds extremely delicious :D Good for you, I'm jealous and want something sweet now.

My sister gifted me some session with this... idk psychic healer modern shaman or some shit. Some Edgar Cayce wannabe. It's virtual too, zoom call LOL

Should be interesting.

She told my sister she must have anger issues, because the psychic's pinky toe started tingling during the zoom call. :ROFLMAO:

My sister gifted me some session with this... idk psychic healer modern shaman or some shit. Some Edgar Cayce wannabe. It's virtual too, zoom call LOL

Should be interesting.

She told my sister she must have anger issues, because the psychic's pinky toe started tingling during the zoom call. :ROFLMAO:

Dude you have to record this. SO MANY fuck-withable possibilities.

Ahhhh yes indeed; I'm fortunate enough to live in an area with access to Ben & Jerry's and it really is phenomenal. I frustratingly have to say though that I didn't even know they made the cakes. That just shot straight to #1 for me to try asap.

It's B&J time since @foodcrisis had to bring it up...it's great stuff...